YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Does this happen to you everytime you shower ?

I shave my head every 6 days, but even when it grows out a bit I can notice where I have lost some hair, but I'm 34 now, so that's probably normal?

Some prescriptions can cause hair loss.

I have long hair. After I shower it looks like I shaved a grizzly bear in the tub.

My hair keeps coming back.

I did notice more hair coming out when I was under stress and my diet was shit the last few years.

In my first year of grad school I used to wash my hair and my hands would be covered with fallen out hairs. So much stress. But it grew back and I don't shed nearly as much now.

I had a real bad shed a year ago, has slowed and sped up back and forth since. Could be the beginning of the end for me :mad:

Everytime I wash my head, I see a lot of hair thin on my hands... this has been happening for 3 months but looks like the hair grows back right away ???

I don't even look like I'm losing hair but it does happen in the shower which I don't care as long as I'm not going bald

but curious if this happens to you guys ? and you still have hair

They say you lose 100 hairs a day. I notice on masteron I lose a lot of hair in the shower. But I more than make up for the loss on my head with new hairs on my back.

When I had a pony tail I was freaking out when I noticed how much hair was in the drain after a shower. I was going bald for sure I thought.

But really I was losing the same amount as always just each hair was longer and so more total mass lost with the same number of hairs. Now that I have short hair I don't even notice any in the shower and I'm actually starting to lose more lol

Get a dht blocker. Test converts to dht not retilavely causing your hair to fall out but speeding the process. My hair has been thinking for almost 6 months. It sucks but just have to accept that it's life.

Do you have long hair? If you have long hair you notice your hairs falling a lot more but it's no big deal. I had my hair down to middle of my butt and I would notice hair falling left and right but now with short hair I don't.

Have has this happened to you in past while on cycles or is this new?

When I had a military cut I hardly ever noticed hair in the shower. Now that my hair is past my shoulders, I see tons of it in the shower. No problems with thinning or balding though. I'm just see the shedding. I don't think I'm losing any more hair than normal.

I personally dont notice any hair loss. Doesnt AAS only speed up hair loss if your are already predisposed to it genetically? Or can it cause it by itself as well?

i started losing my hair at like 22. 27 now. i look sexy. thank god i got a nice shaped head

Knock on wood I have been very fortunate only a matter of time though as genetically it is on both sides of my family.

It used to, but then I took the plunge and went Murder One with it and haven't looked back since. Honestly, I prefer this much better than having to mess with it. I can still grow a full head, but you look at pics of mme at 13 compared to 37, there's definitely a peak. I could rock it, but for how much longer. Plus, it was messing with me psychologically.
Better to just take it to the nub.

Happening to me right now, I think I was on tren for way too long and it got me. I've just started treating it so hopefully it doesn't get too crazy....

I started seeing this hardcore during my prep, drop any DHT drugs you're using.

I started using Nizoral shampoo like 2/3 times a week and it helped alot

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner