over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Does This Sound Correct?

Kaiser

Moderator/Computer Geek
I was talking to a colleage today, and he mentioned something his wife told him. He said she's a little into medicine and was reading, so here it basically is summarized.
As we grow, prenatally, our mother's secrete testosterone beginning at about 10 weeks into gestation. This happens with males and females. After about 20 weeks, a male makes their own testosterone and take over. Testosterone does many things to male and female. It is in charge of "masculinizing" our brains. But it also causes the webbing between our primitive fingers to retract as our fingers grow out and long. If your mom secreted a bit too much testosterone at 10 weeks, the fingers grow a bit more than average. And the finger length difference between the index and ring finger in men is the most telling. If the difference is great (1-4 cm), then your brain probably has been hyper masculinized. This can happen to some women too. If this flood of testosterone did occur at 10 weeks prenatal, then you "may" be very aggressive, successfully competitive, and excel at tasks that require spacial eye/hand coordination like operating a machinery. Women tend not to do these jobs, not because they are weaker, but because their brain does not know how to "see" in 3 dimensions while moving through space as efficiently as men.

My question to you is; Is this why there are so many shitty women drivers? :D J/K

I figured I'd ask if anyone else has heard of such a theory.

I HAD SOME OF THAT INFO IN MY BIOLOGY CLASSES.

CHECK OUT WHAT HAPPENS THAT MEANS FOR GUYS WITH REALLY LONG INDEX FINGERS! LOL...NOT GOOD.:)

Anthony Roberts digs into this subject a bit in his book- when I first read it I looked at my hands and had all my bodys do the same thing. Among the natural guys , the ones with longer ring fingers were more "manly" I guess you could say

Let me measure the difference on mine...hmm....
My index finger has gotten crooked over the years and is now shorter... Do you want me to straighten it and measure???
Hmmm...

OK... .635 cm's or 1/4 inch...

So what the heck does that mean again? :D Something to do with the size of my penis? Was I undermasculanized?

littlemack said:
Let me measure the difference on mine...hmm....
My index finger has gotten crooked over the years and is now shorter... Do you want me to straighten it and measure???
Hmmm...

OK... .635 cm's or 1/4 inch...

So what the heck does that mean again? :D Something to do with the size of my penis? Was I undermasculanized?

Mack, have you been drinking again? :D :p

Kaiser said:
My question to you is; Is this why there are so many shitty women drivers? :D J/K

Interesting theory...that line made my day, I didn't see it coming at all.:D

its been 5 years scince my developmental bioolgy class but that sounds about right

Men are also proven to be better mathematically and have statistically better hand-eye coordination. Men are often colorblind to some degree yet it is very rare in women. Women also have more sensory nerves per scare inch on their skin than men. I've often thought that the anatomy of the male and female brain is so different that to effectively study them, you would have to separate them and study them independantly of one another.

How much all of that having to do with testosterone during pregnancy and into life is a whole nuther can of beans. I'd be interested to hear some of those numbers if they actually have them.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Michael_
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws