YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Does tren affect blood testosterone levels if on hrt?

JeanClaude

Registered
I just started up trt thru a doc and have been reading up on low dose test and high dose tren. I've taken test,DECA, anadrol, dbol, tren before. Obvs not together but have quite a bit of cycles under my belt.

My question was if I do 300mg/wk tren and 150mg/wk test, will the tren affect my testosterone levels for when I go back in for blood work? Or am I OK with that and my test levels will be in range with that dosing scheme?

Will anadrol or dbol affect my test levels for a blood test?

My primary concern is if it will increase testosterone levels then doc might lower my test dose.

Thanks for the help

No. It won't increase testosterone levels.

Tren and Anadrol wont effect your test levels, but Tren could make your E2 levels show to be way out of range (on paper only, your E2 won't really be high) and Anadrol could make your hematocrit be really high. Both of those will stand out as a red flag that something is wrong.

I just started up trt thru a doc and have been reading up on low dose test and high dose tren. I've taken test,DECA, anadrol, dbol, tren before. Obvs not together but have quite a bit of cycles under my belt.

My question was if I do 300mg/wk tren and 150mg/wk test, will the tren affect my testosterone levels for when I go back in for blood work? Or am I OK with that and my test levels will be in range with that dosing scheme?

Will anadrol or dbol affect my test levels for a blood test?

My primary concern is if it will increase testosterone levels then doc might lower my test dose.

Thanks for the help

your doctor will be mind fucked by your estrogen levels though ! He might ask you to pull your cock to proof him that you did not grow a vagina

I would be very careful - obviously tren or any other steroid should never show up as testosterone but some blood testing at labs counts other androgens (don't ask me why or how).

I have seen examples of it and also read of examples of it on this board - have a good search and see what I mean.

In most good labs it shouldn't happen though... but I wouldn't want to take a chance personally. If it is tren ace could easily time it for when you are off.

A good doctor will want to back down your testosterone dose due to warning signs in your body, dehydration, increase liver enzymes, increase HCT/RBC, increased BP. Probably want you to do a bunch of tests to determine if your kidneys/liver are dying.

350mg tren is a big dose and its going to start to wreck you after a month or so.

I've been on TRT with regular blood test for about a year. I started taking Trestolone Acetate from a sponsor at really low doses to give me a little extra kick.

My RBC and hemoglobin numbers had previously been within acceptable range, this time with as little as 75-100mg a week extra of trestolone (not tren) it bumped me up to where the Dr. ordered me to give blood.

Jerry Brainum on Ric's Corner on youtube talked about RBC and hematocrit and some supplements you can take to lower it. He also said anything over 150mg a week causes the body to produce to many RBCs by down-regulating a specific hormone in the body.

The specifics start at 16:30, but the whole video is interesting.

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FBx-g0sQHL4"]JERRY BRAINUM ON TESTOSTERONE USAGE - YouTube[/ame]

Last edited:
I've been on TRT with regular blood test for about a year. I started taking Trestolone Acetate from a sponsor at really low doses to give me a little extra kick.

My RBC and hemoglobin numbers had previously been within acceptable range, this time with as little as 75-100mg a week extra of trestolone (not tren) it bumped me up to where the Dr. ordered me to give blood.

Jerry Brainum on Ric's Corner on youtube talked about RBC and hematocrit and some supplements you can take to lower it. He also said anything over 150mg a week causes the body to produce to many RBCs by down-regulating a specific hormone in the body.

The specifics start at 16:30, but the whole video is interesting.

JERRY BRAINUM ON TESTOSTERONE USAGE - YouTube

SO he says

urbamate tea and citruline
both will help keep iron in check and thus help keep ur rbc's lowered which will lead to a lower hematocrit....

but he says hepciden gets knocked out when one uses injectable test,

so can one get hepciden and use it since it gets knocked down when on trt?

If you use labcorp, Trenbolone will show up as estrogen.

Not trying to hijack the thread, but does anyone know if deca will mess with testosterone or estrogen levels on TRT?

both tren and deca are progestins, hence need for caber, IMO.
Progesterone can be converted into 17-hydroxyprogesterone which can be converted into Androstenedione which is either converted into testosterone or the estrogens.

Can tren lower test levels> Possibly, as it binds to the receptor greater than testosterone does.

Trenbolone's chemical structure makes it resistant to the aromatize enzyme (conversion to estrogen) , so almost no percentage of Trenbolone will convert to estrogen.

Last edited:
300 MG of Tren A would give me anxiety out the ass...

your doctor will be mind fucked by your estrogen levels though ! He might ask you to pull your cock to proof him that you did not grow a vagina

LMAO~~~ :rolleyes::naughty::headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang:

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity