YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Does Tren have a place in hormone replacement therapy?

Hi Waynaferd,

I was thinking of crusing on the exact same combo so like 100mg test / 100mg tren e. I was wondering have you had any bloodwork done during this cruise and if so im guessing it did not effect negatively?

Hi Waynfard,

If you don't mind...

How old are you? What has been the biggest benefit you noticed from this cruise combo? What is the biggest negative?

Thanks in advance for your answers.

No chance in my opinion, to the original question. Just no need for it in trt or hrt. Test and hgh is fine if actually done correctly. Tren could be made cleanly in these compound pharmacies over here, but it's just to hard on the liver in my opinion. Again this is only my opinion.

been doing the 100/100 test/tren a week... 4 weeks in now and love it..will get labs done and am curious how they will look..

I've been crusing on test/tren 100/100 for a couple months now and I love it....Would like to up the dose of course but will remain patient til its time to blast!

I am 35....

I actually did get blood work done as part of my yearly physical just a few weeks ago. I can't can't find the results ATM but remember my RBC was in the higher end of the "normal" range, and I had a positive for nitrites in my pee, whatever that may mean.....other than that cholesterol and liver enzymes were good, so I was happy with that. Once I find it I can post the actual numbers and what the ranges are.

From what I notice, which I'm pretty oblivious to whats going on around me, is I sweat more, have a higher libido all week long, 2 days after pinning am hungry as hell for just the one day, have off and on insomnia, but not bad enough to take the usual melatonin/benadryl, and although I'm "maintaining" and eating a bit less than usual, I'm still adding weight in the gym....nothing drastic, but gains just the same. Every week I notice something different, usually more veiny or "cut", I guess, but all minor of course.

I can't think of one negative except no idea what long term use does, but I'm not going to do what I consider long term, so all in all IMHO everybody on TRT/HRT should run a little tren :headbang::headbang:

I don't know, why would you replace your bodies test with tren a different drug.

Because, at least in theory, you should be able to use less tren (it's more potent than test), and not have any conversion to estradiol or DHT (possibly less estrogen- and DHT-related side effects). I know everyone talks about how bad the sides are with tren, but at a lower dose, like what would be used with HRT or other androgen therapies (cachexia, sarcopenia, etc.), I think most of the side effects would be minimal.

Last edited:
I'm currently running 160mg/wk of Test Cyp, 70mg/wk Tren Ace (10mg/day), 350mg/wk Mast Prop (50mg/day) and I'm still noticing shortness of breath off that lite bit of Tren. Anyone else notice this ? I only started this one wk ago. I plan on running this 4-6wks and then going to 100/100 of either Test/Mast or Test/Tren for 4-6 and repeat. An example of strength So far: My bench is usually 350 x 5 on normal Trt. One wk on this and I hit 365 x 5 on Mon !

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member