over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Does trest make anyone else aggressive?

FrancisK

Verified Customer
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Verified Customer
My first run with trest, it’s alright a little more wet than I would like but it’s doing something.

Out of nowhere today I almost killed two guys who were mistaking trying to tow my truck. They were totally in the wrong and my truck didn’t get towed in the end but it wasn’t even me trying to talk to them and see what was going on because obviously there was a mistake then things escalated. No I went from 0-100 instantly and was ready to break their bones like they were twigs and had no fear of them whatsoever.

Again they were in the wrong and these were your typical asshole tow truck guys who have seen it all and have no remorse whatsoever for what they’re doing or are interested in explanations. But still I feel like a complete jackass for it right now.

I think I’m just hoping to blame it on the trest even though I’ve been on it for weeks and nothing like this has happened before. Looking for an excuse or just hoping that I’m not some crazy Neanderthal. If I was on tren I wouldn’t even question it but not sure about trest.

Does anyone else expierence increased aggression from trest? Sometimes it helps to be conscious of it....

I’m on my first run too and have definitely noticed increased aggression, which is a super weird feeling seeing as I’m really not that kind of guy normally.

Because it’s such an alien feeling I can sort of laugh it off but god damn in that initial instant when something pisses you off you really feel like killing someone! I’m a little more anxious too which is also not something I’m prone to.

Trest has been amazing in terms of results but the aggression and insomnia are affecting my quality of life too much for me to ever run it again. Also holy shit it’s given me some wicked fucking gyno. 12.5mg aromasin eod and 20mg nolva ed wasn’t enough to stop getting a lump! And that’s only on 350mg/week

I’m glad I read both of these posts because I was actually planning to get some trest here pretty soon. The reason I avoid tren and a couple of others is because of how aggressive I get on them.

I don't notice more aggression when I'm on it. By what you wrote I would lose my shit either way in your situation. Especially in today's environment. I know exactly what you are saying about the drivers.
How did it get resolved?

Whats the difference between trest and test?
Trest AKA ment is a nor19 derivative.
7α-methyl-19-nortestosterone

Because it is a Nor19 derivative and not testosterone. It was developed to be used as a contraceptive so basically the therapeutic plan was for people to run ment as HRT instead of testosterone. To prevent them from conceiving a child.

It's much more anabolic and androgenic than testosterone on a milligram per milligram basis. Personally I think it has more in common with tren than it test. But unlike Tren it has the ability to aromatase into a type of estrogen 7α-methylestradiol. Making it a wetter compound than tren but also retaining your ability for sexual function due to it not shutting down estrogen.

Thanks for the replies fellas, happy to know I can at least somewhat attribute it to that because good god was that not me I completely lost my mind on these two greasy lowlife fat fucks.

I don't notice more aggression when I'm on it. By what you wrote I would lose my shit either way in your situation. Especially in today's environment. I know exactly what you are saying about the drivers.
How did it get resolved?

The company that hired them to tow gave them a bad set of directions, either that or they just thought it was fair game and they were going to make a quick dollar screwing over anting they could in the entire lot. Mind you this was in front of MY business.

Here is the scathing Yelp review I left them 😂😂😂😂😂 yes I’m a jackass:

No, my car wasn't towed that isn't the reason for this bad review. This company is the textbook definition of the shady towing company that will do anything to make a dollar with no shame whatsoever. The people who work for this company are some of the most garbage trash human beings I've ever encountered in my life. Don't care what they are doing just trying to make a dollar from you, absolutely no ethics whatsoever. Do yourself a favor and deal with any other towing company possible, look at their reviews it's HARD for a business any business to get that many bad reviews. Trust me they are all well warranted, and no they didn't get to tow my car that isn't why i am upset but it sure wasn't for lack of them trying. In the end when it finally got to the point where they realized "hey we made a mistake" they still tried to play cute and say they weren't going to release my car just out of spite which essentially at that point amounted to them openly being car thieves. I told them to go ahead it's going to be you that pays for it not me, of course they then let my car go. It's one thing to make a mistake it's a whole other thing to still threaten to take someone's property even after they realize they were in the wrong just to try and act tough. I wish they had taken my car, it would have suited them well because they are much closer to being thieves than an actual reputable company. These nasty lowlifes even have the audacity to post pictures with their families and children in relation to their "jobs", oh you must be so proud to go home and tell the kids how many people you screwed over that day. They've done this so many times to innocent hard working people that they were expecting me to beg and grovel even though they were in the wrong.....yea sorry it didn't work out for you losers and you didn't get to steal my car and money. Hope you enjoyed wasting your time and having to bend over for me because of your own shady practices. You can look in the mirror and blame yourself while reading this review, take some accountability for your own actions it builds character and class and god knows you guys could sure use some. Just to put it into further perspective so someone doesn't question if this review is warranted, these guys were trying to tow my car parked directly in front of MY business with my lights on and my blinds open, I was working in the back and very clearly open. Even if these clowns were in the right and somehow should have been towing my car, you don't even knock on the door and say "hey your car needs to be moved"? God forbid have some common decency and consideration for your fellow man right? Nope just hook it up as fast as possible with a smile on your face happily trying to screw someone over, anything to steal another dollar from someone. That alone should tell you all you need to know about this disgusting company and the disgusting people they employ. But hey there is a bright side to this, maybe at least that time you wasted trying to screw me saved someone else from being screwed. Sorry I wasn't some little old man, single mom or broke college student for you guys to get over on better luck next time. I'm sure you guys will have plenty more opportunities to take home those bedtime stories for the kids of being a common thief dreg of society.

On my first Trest-A run right now myself, and I have definitely noticed increased aggression, but mostly only when I'm training :)

No joke, my training sessions have been intense. Luckily I'm working out at home because I've been grunting, screaming, and throwing weights around like a mad man, lol.

At least I didn’t smash their phones right?

Good on me

I've never had any aggression issues. How much are you using? I'm sure seeing two guys about to tow you're truck is a little unnerving.

I've never had any aggression issues. How much are you using? I'm sure seeing two guys about to tow you're truck is a little unnerving.

300mg a week, I didn’t either until yesterday but it spooked me because I’m a pretty reasonable person and there was absolutely no reasoning with me yesterday I was a monster.

The thing is I knew exactly what was going on they had just made a mistake, I’m sure I could have just talked it out as I normally would....as any normal person would. The building management company had sent out an email that morning saying they were refinishing the parking lot that weekend and cars needed to be moved to designated area, the email specifically said that work was being done Saturday and Sunday it mentioned absolutely nothing about Friday at 5:30pm a fucking work day otherwise my car wouldnt have been there regardless of how short notice it was. Mind you my office lights are on with the blinds open so it’s not as if these guys didn’t know what they were doing to someone but still.

I knew right away there was a mistake but when I walked outside and seeing these two nasty human beings with a smile on their face loading up my brand new lexus truck like they were proud of it.....Bio I’m telling you I fucking lost it.

I then called up the noodle armed management douche who set all this up and flipped out on him. I think that’s what I feel like shit about, two tow truck assholes trying to screw someone over fuck them im happy it got turned on them probably the first time ever in history but the little half a fag scared shitless pencil pusher....I didn’t need to do that, that’s not how sensible adults act.

That's a lot of Trest! I've never gone over 150mg/wk split in 3 doses. In fact I do just fine with 100mg a week split in two dosages when I've used it. From the feedback I've seen on it, others use even less. It all depends on ones age and what they're trying to accomplish.

That's a lot of Trest! I've never gone over 150mg/wk split in 3 doses. In fact I do just fine with 100mg a week split in two dosages when I've used it. From the feedback I've seen on it, others use even less. It all depends on ones age and what they're trying to accomplish.

Funny I’ve been told it’s a low dose, including by some pretty knowledgeable guys right here on the forum!

Funny I’ve been told it’s a low dose, including by some pretty knowledgeable guys right here on the forum!
Yah, they are knowledgeable as in they've tried a bunch of stuff and repeated many words.

As a standalone, Trest can make you horny but not insatiabley horny. That's just sexual function. It's a steroid that is just as androgenic as Tren. Of course it can "make you aggressive".

Maybe you should temper it down a little. I personally know a guy who was being followed by some hired henchman sent by a security/intelligence firm. They were trying to set him up to "go off" as their objective, and they had law enforcement at hand for turning him in. The guy had to quit steroids for awhile and take a SARM. It got pretty bad. As they were coming to the edge of their deadline, they got intense with it, waiting close to his house in order to intercept him. Fun times.

I was told to keep Trest between 175mg/week to 350mg/week max.

I just tried trest for the first time, maybe done 6 shots of 25mg, every 3 days or so, and it immediately increased my heart rate.
My buddy has done 50mg 3 times per week for 3 weeks. I asked him if he noticed a heart rate increase but he didn't, hadn't checked it so kinda hard to know just by feel. But last few days he has checked it and it has been 15 beats higher at bedtime than his usual heartrate. So it seems LATS was right when he said that's how you can tell if it's real trest, a 10-15 beat increase.

I think I will just microdose this one for a type of "enhanced TRT" when cruising. Say 20mg of test and 2.5-5mg trest daily.

Bio,

How do you like your gains on 100mg of trest/week? What do you like to stack it with?

OP, that wasn't Advance Towing in Northern Virginia? If so they definitely were trying to jack your car for a buck and all of your anger is justified.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear