over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Does trest make anyone else aggressive?

OP, that wasn't Advance Towing in Northern Virginia? If so they definitely were trying to jack your car for a buck and all of your anger is justified.

Nope some cocksuckers in the Midwest, all their reviews are pretty crazy stories and come to find out a local news station even did a hit piece on them. Apparently they are a special kind of shitty company, happy I made fools of them yesterday and maybe saved one person from being screwed over in the time they wasted. It was pretty satisfying when it ended up that they completely wasted their time had no choice but to release my car and then watching the guy drive my car down the ramp terrified not to damage it because he was 100% liable at that point and then have to hand me my keys while I sat there and watched smoking a cigarette with a smirk on my face.

Nope some cocksuckers in the Midwest, all their reviews are pretty crazy stories and come to find out a local news station even did a hit piece on them. Apparently they are a special kind of shitty company, happy I made fools of them yesterday and maybe saved one person from being screwed over in the time they wasted. It was pretty satisfying when it ended up that they completely wasted their time had no choice but to release my car and then watching the guy drive my car down the ramp terrified not to damage it because he was 100% liable at that point and then have to hand me my keys while I sat there and watched smoking a cigarette with a smirk on my face.

Yeah, the one over here is hilarious. They towed the ESPN lady's car several years back.

Bio,

How do you like your gains on 100mg of trest/week? What do you like to stack it with?

It's fine and more than anything it adds strength. Test with it. I've added Deca and Primo to it. Next will be with Test and EQ. I usually drop it down when BP becomes an issue. When I use Trest, I have to up my Losartan.

I'm actually getting a Calcium CT done soon. I need to call Monday to make the appointment. I'm looking forward to seeing what the inside looks like!

Last edited:
I’ve also noticed increased aggression with it.
Won’t use again.

I only used 10-25mg/day but I never noticed increased aggression. It does increase my rhr about 10 bpm though.

25mg a day is my sweet spot, anymore and i look like a hippo and get bad sides. Still only run 25mg for 20 days and im ready to get off it. If i push past that amount of time at that dose it doesnt make for a good time. Everybody has different reactions to compounds though.

My first run with trest, it’s alright a little more wet than I would like but it’s doing something.

Out of nowhere today I almost killed two guys who were mistaking trying to tow my truck. They were totally in the wrong and my truck didn’t get towed in the end but it wasn’t even me trying to talk to them and see what was going on because obviously there was a mistake then things escalated. No I went from 0-100 instantly and was ready to break their bones like they were twigs and had no fear of them whatsoever.

Again they were in the wrong and these were your typical asshole tow truck guys who have seen it all and have no remorse whatsoever for what they’re doing or are interested in explanations. But still I feel like a complete jackass for it right now.

I think I’m just hoping to blame it on the trest even though I’ve been on it for weeks and nothing like this has happened before. Looking for an excuse or just hoping that I’m not some crazy Neanderthal. If I was on tren I wouldn’t even question it but not sure about trest.

Does anyone else expierence increased aggression from trest? Sometimes it helps to be conscious of it....
Trest or no trest, you would have reacted the same in that kind of situation. If I feel that I am wrong done by, I explode instantly, regardless of the environment or situation.

Trest or no trest, you would have reacted the same in that kind of situation. If I feel that I am wrong done by, I explode instantly, regardless of the environment or situation.

You’re right and good god were those assholes wrong.....

I’ve only used the trest cyp ester so far, at about 200-250 mg week and it doesn’t make me feel aggressive, it’s the opposite for me - seems to improve my overall mood and sense of well being

I Actually "raged" for the first time in a long time. It was in a paid parking lot. Lady said they only took card. My wife and I told her we only have cash. For whatever reason she refused to accept that fact, even though I offered her twice the money.

She said "you can just park over there" points back at some parking spot. I tell her but "we have to get out, you have to let us out you can't just hold us here." At this point there was five cars behind us trying to get out. They were starting to honk and s***... I get out of the car grab her walkie-talkie and ask for somebody competent to come. She grabs the walkie-talkie from me, and attempts to shove me. Then through the same walkie-talkies asks for security...

It wasn't so much what I did, I probably would have acted in a similar way anyways... But it took EVERYTHING inside me EVERYTHING.... to not bash her face through the barrier arm for the parking lot... every bit of mental energy knowing that act would land me in prison. If we didn't have plates on the car I probably would have kicked off the barrier arm.

It's fine and more than anything it adds strength. Test with it. I've added Deca and Primo to it. Next will be with Test and EQ. I usually drop it down when BP becomes an issue. When I use Trest, I have to up my Losartan.

I'm actually getting a Calcium CT done soon. I need to call Monday to make the appointment. I'm looking forward to seeing what the inside looks like!
I use it with just test also...when I cycle off I use test and EQ. I notice no added agression, Im mild mannered. Only AAS that causes me to boil over is Halo.
But insomnia, hell yes. I use 350mg average. Great strength and nice size too, more that any other AAS. The TI is off the charts on this one, only surpassed by M-Tren. WAY more effective than Tren IMO.

Trestolone is more androgenic than Tren. So yes, it’s going to increase aggression and sex drive!

That's a lot of Trest! I've never gone over 150mg/wk split in 3 doses. In fact I do just fine with 100mg a week split in two dosages when I've used it. From the feedback I've seen on it, others use even less. It all depends on ones age and what they're trying to accomplish.
You beat me to it.... 350mg a week is ALOT of Trest... i ran less and had some GREAT results...then i broke out in a weird way (huge welts on my ass) and had to stop... ran Ralox alongside

Reactions: Bio
175mg a week and my resting heart rate went from 81 to 98! Nothing else has ever done that to me.

Trest makes me more aggressive to some degree, but not in a bad way. I focus the feelings of aggression into lifting and working harder to achieve my career goals. It's not a negative thing at all, unlike tren. I get so irritated with little things that don't matter when I'm on tren. Trest makes me happier, more optimistic, and more motivated to work hard to achieve my goals in life.

350 mg/week is definitely a lot. 210 mg/week felt like too much for me. I'm doing an experiment now with 35 mg/week. That low dose gives me the same psychological benefits while transforming my body. I'll raise the dose to 70 mg/week and then maybe 105 when I'm closer to being in peak physical condition.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear