over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Does TRT cause libido/erection problems

cashrolling

Registered
Im asking if staying on TRT for a long period of time will affect things like libido and erection.I mean true TRT doses, something lik 100/125mg a week.

If you are on HRT, one of your symptoms would be loss of libido and ED. SO no getting on hrt should help it.

As long as estrogen and everything else is in check should help the problem.

It's a balancing act. If estrogen is to low or to high you can experience the same symptoms as having low t.

Response of libido is from Dopamine signaling, Erectional function is in response too proportional levels of Testosterone/Estradiol.

100 mg of T would be sufficient in maintaining Erectional function, subsequently other hormonal and psychological matters come into play for libido.

Im asking if staying on TRT for a long period of time will affect things like libido and erection.I mean true TRT doses, something lik 100/125mg a week.

The amounts you mention are standard TRT doses, but Test. If you are working with a HRT doc, they should be able to guide you by evaluating blood test reslults and gauging how you say you are feeling after having started the protocol.

On the other hand, if you are not working with an HRT doc, go to the allthingsmale.com website and check out the musclechatroom forum. The whole site and chatroom is dedicated to HRT/ TRT and you can find a wealth of info in regard to all of your questions on HRT.

Whether the patient is on a topical gel / cream vs I.M. injections plays an important factor for libido and sex drive as well

Whether the patient is on a topical gel / cream vs I.M. injections plays an important factor for libido and sex drive as well

True as Gels and Creams have a tendency too metabolize in favor to DHT rather than E2 more so than IM.
I know in my case my DHT levels on one packet of androgel was above range, with a moderately low T as well as E2.

Last edited:
my trt dosage is 300mg ew, but i lowered it myself to about 100mg per week and until my e2 lowered too far i felt great. i am great at about 24

What is the E2 level that most of u feel to be just perfect for libido and strong erestions?

The amounts you mention are standard TRT doses, but Test. If you are working with a HRT doc, they should be able to guide you by evaluating blood test reslults and gauging how you say you are feeling after having started the protocol.

On the other hand, if you are not working with an HRT doc, go to the allthingsmale.com website and check out the musclechatroom forum. The whole site and chatroom is dedicated to HRT/ TRT and you can find a wealth of info in regard to all of your questions on HRT.

Is this the correct site, I went to it and cannot find any chat room, thanks.
All Things Male - Center for Men's Health

I'm pretty sure erection issues are caused by something other then low test. I had my level measured at 180 and could get and maintain a rock hard erection easily. It was the drive and motivation to do so.or for life in general just really wasn't there

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131