advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Does Yohimbine / Mr. Hyde cause heart attacks?

If you were asking about the original mr.hyde , I’d say be careful lol. I assume you have the newest , updated formulation so you’ll probably be fine. Yohimbine never gave me any issues. For some , it can cause anxiety though, especially with the bark. I wouldn’t stack pure yohimbine with the pre.

do you have underlying heart issues?

It makes me feel like I’m going hypo. Shakes come on and feel like absolute dog shit.

I used it one time it gave me that crazy feeling, heart rate, etc when I used it pre fasted cardio. Used again years later no issues. Bunk? Lol. Both runs started at 2.5 and ramped up to 15 mg.

Have people actually seen visible results using it with fasted cardio?

Yohimbine also gives me panic attacks and jacks my heart rate through the roof. No other supplement has ever had that effect on me.
Yes, it is known to cause heart arrhythmias too. Someone that already has heart trouble should avoid it at all costs. If your heart is healthy, I'd watch out for tachycardia. When I was in high school in the 80s and college I'd take some every now and then. I noticed a bit of increase in my HR. I don't remember dose.

I have the same reaction to yohimbe with increased blood pressure and heart rate,sweating and overall feeling of being miserable. I am careful to make sure I don't take any type of fat burner or preworkout with this. I didn't realize so many had the same reaction.

It used to give me crazy heart palpitations and I thought I was going to die…yohimbin doesn’t do that to me anymore..do not know what changed

I'm a gal, and yohimbine - scaled up over a week or so until I reached the recommended dose for my weight per the calculator on this site - had almost no effect on me. I think I'm a notoriously low responder to stimulants, because the EC stack also had negligible effect.

It's fascinating to read so many anecdotal reports of heart palpitations and heightened blood pressure. Out of curiosity, were you fellas dosing above the recommendations on that calculator?

Response seems to be pretty individual. I can take up to 18mg of the hcl before fasted cardio and I don't notice much, but my heart rate does run about 10-15 beats higher per minute during the session. However, this summer I tried just 3mg of Rauwolscine (alpha-yo...Gorilla Mind) which was supposed to be milder and I got the cold sweats and then almost had my first ever panic attack when I went into a stand up tanning bed for 5 minutes. Still have an entire bottle minus one sitting here.

Response seems to be pretty individual. I can take up to 18mg of the hcl before fasted cardio and I don't notice much, but my heart rate does run about 10-15 beats higher per minute during the session. However, this summer I tried just 3mg of Rauwolscine (alpha-yo...Gorilla Mind) which was supposed to be milder and I got the cold sweats and then almost had my first ever panic attack when I went into a stand up tanning bed for 5 minutes. Still have an entire bottle minus one sitting here.

same thing here! I can handle yohimbine hcl but alpha? I get the same reaction as you. Absolutely hate alpha yo

I'm a gal, and yohimbine - scaled up over a week or so until I reached the recommended dose for my weight per the calculator on this site - had almost no effect on me. I think I'm a notoriously low responder to stimulants, because the EC stack also had negligible effect.

It's fascinating to read so many anecdotal reports of heart palpitations and heightened blood pressure. Out of curiosity, were you fellas dosing above the recommendations on that calculator?
Nope. Any dose whatsoever of yohimbine makes me feel like I’m dying within ten minutes. Shakes, achey bones, racing heartbeat. I took a free preworkout sample once without realizing it had it in there and was warming up on biceps and felt like I was having a panic attack. I said fuck the workout I’ll just do some cardio since I feel off and got on a treadmill and my heart rate was almost 125 without having done really anything. I didn’t figure it out till I got home and checked the label.
Meanwhile 20-40mgs of ephedrine with 2-400 mgs caffein just gets me warmed up. So it’s not a stim thing

Nope. Any dose whatsoever of yohimbine makes me feel like I’m dying within ten minutes. Shakes, achey bones, racing heartbeat. I took a free preworkout sample once without realizing it had it in there and was warming up on biceps and felt like I was having a panic attack. I said fuck the workout I’ll just do some cardio since I feel off and got on a treadmill and my heart rate was almost 125 without having done really anything. I didn’t figure it out till I got home and checked the label.
Meanwhile 20-40mgs of ephedrine with 2-400 mgs caffein just gets me warmed up. So it’s not a stim thing

you’re not aloneSo many report this . I haven’t but many do! There are pre workouts that don’t include yohimbine. I’m very into the supplement market and such so if you need recommendations, feel free to pm me.

I like Eria Jarensis, dmha and a moderate dose of caffeine for my stim base. I notice 0 anything from yohimbine hcl, but alpha yohimbine is rebound anxiety and cold sweat city for me. They need to stop including the ingredient completely.

pretty sure yohimbine puts you in a adrenergic state while also switching you into a completely sympathetic nervous activation hence the severe anxiety and reactions

you’re not aloneSo many report this . I haven’t but many do! There are pre workouts that don’t include yohimbine. I’m very into the supplement market and such so if you need recommendations, feel free to pm me.

I like Eria Jarensis, dmha and a moderate dose of caffeine for my stim base. I notice 0 anything from yohimbine hcl, but alpha yohimbine is rebound anxiety and cold sweat city for me. They need to stop including the ingredient completely.

pretty sure yohimbine puts you in a adrenergic state while also switching you into a completely sympathetic nervous activation hence the severe anxiety and reactions
Its really a terrible feeling

Damn that's rough, really sorry to hear that.

I just checked the stuff I have on hand and it's PrimaForce Yohimbine HCL, 2.5mg caps. I wish they'd had an effect on me, was using them for a pre-workout boost, but sadly no dice.

It's a love-hate compound. I have customers that complain about any pre-workout if it does not have a huge dose of Y. Like any tool if you don't tolerate it toss it in the bin. Dr. Scott Stevenson has talked about certain genes that make people slow metabolizers and in all my years I have never seen another compound that varied dose-wise for tolerability as greatly as yohimbine.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Spinaltap88
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131