YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Does your confidence go down a lot when you aren’t on a decent amount of testosterone?

And taking a bunch of steroids to look big have people be impressed and feel better about ones self is not false? I certainly did not do it all on my own while using them. I lifted for 20 years before using them. I know what i could do on my own.
This is true
In addition some of us like to experiment and looking sexy is part of the end result

To be honest I strongly dislike people looking at me but it is what it is

End of the day we all have some type of issues

It's interesting how we mentally discriminate and the utter lack of logic in it. The same people who continually trash the scientific community, doctors, the healthcare field in general will so quickly run back to that same community when they've thoroughly fucked themselves up.

Even worse, when confronted, will demand that person have some credentials within the very scientific and academic communities they continually rail against.

We are all psychologically dependent or drawn toward supra-physiological dosages of male hormones. Otherwise we wouldn't be here.

At 51, I ❤ the way testosterone makes me feel. I exude confidence, I physically have more energy, my bloodwork is actually better at 800ng/dL than 75ng/dL, my endurance is greatly improved, I look and feel good. Could I survive without it? Sure. Do I want to? No. Could I survive without an ARB? Probably. Do I want to? Is that addiction? Dependence? Desire? A simple preference?

It would differ from one person to the next but these are not recreational substances. Let's not pigeon hole each other.

And please, try to keep the thread respectful. I hate to see valuable contributors attempting to discredit each other.

there are a lot of hurt feelings in this tbh.
Some of ya’ll need a hug. Heard those boost confidence too
That's just your birth control pills talking.

I have been using since anabolics since I was 19 and now at 39 my system does not make test regardless of how much pct I throw at it so I just drop to 200 mgs of test between cycles but I feel that my confidence, energy levels, etc go down drastically during that time. I work in sales and it drastically starts affecting my performance during that time when I’m on only 200 mgs of test a week only. Anyone else goes through this?
Yes no doubt !

I’m attempting to suppress your writings??? Get over yourself. You are not important or special

all you had to say was, “why yes, i do have a degree in XYZ”

how does that expose your secret identity bruce wayne? Are you the only person on earth with your particular set of credentials?

So thanks for showing us all who you actually are: a clown who enjoys using this forum to jerk himself off via the attention his posts garner.
lol, its the internet. you tend to take everything so seriously. he doesnt need to prove anythign to anonymous people on the internet.

lol, its the internet. you tend to take everything so seriously. he doesnt need to prove anythign to anonymous people on the internet.
do we know each other?

the shit is over and done with, obviously he’s quite capable of defending himself, which he did.

stop trying to stir shit

Back to topic please
Thank you.

A year or two into using AAS, yes. Now, no.
I choose to not align my self-worth with my hormone use or muscle size.

One day we all will get older and not be able to look, feel, train, and use the things and way we do.
If you can’t dissociate your self worth and confidence from your bodybuilding habits after 20 years you are in for a rude awakening later down the road when you have to stop.. and we all will.
this

Back to topic please
Thank you.
Yes. To answer the OPs question I would say I don't lose confidence off T bc I've spent the vast majority of my life on no T. But that's by "baseline" confidence level. And although fair, I much prefer the almost reckless confidence 250mg ot TEnan gives me every week. I'm on 200 TCyp now, and feel great. I'm well over 1,000ngs/dL and I can say with confidence that I will be on some amount of T replacement until I'm pushing up daisies. It's that helpful to quality of life. GH too.

But healthy males produce 5-10mg T/day, with the average being ~7-8mg/day. This means you could have perfectly acceptable T ranges on 50-60mg per week. 200mg-500mg is a truckload. And 500mg-2,000mg is somewhere in the stratosphere.

We're human beings. Emotions and feelings are a big part of how we act or react, why we do certain things i.e. take drugs to party or AAS to get bigger and stronger etc...

We're always looking for "That" thing that make us feel good whether it be looking good for the ladies or being strong amongst your friends etc..

Women do crazy things to keep up, plastic surgeries, Botox, butt lifts etc... It makes them feel better, sexier they mostly do it for themselves.

Same with men. Some use AAS because they like the way it makes them look and feel. Nothing wrong with that.

Some men like to buy expensive toys, cars, motorcycles, expensive watches because it makes them feel good about themselves.

We as humans are the only species that know that one day we will die. We go after "Happiness" which is an elusive fucking curse.

We have emotions that we are not capable of dealing with, thus we act in strange ways. We live in times where too many expectations are pressed onto us, whether to look good, or earn well or be a great doctor or scientist etc..

I don't believe as humans we are ready psychologically, physically or emotionally to be dealing with in general as we're living it. We seek pleasure and self satisfaction from things that either forbidden, taboo or downright criminal.

We race fast cars, jump off planes, climb mountains we do all these things because it gives us pleasure and satisfaction.

So stop trying to comprehend why others do what they do. Be and let be, at the end you either lived life your way or died doing nothing.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws