over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

does your wife or gf know about gear?

When I first started I would hide it from my wife. It was a pain in the ass. Trying to dispose of pins,amps,etc..... Hide the box of pins and vials somewhere safe where the kids won't get a hold of them and the wife won't find them.
Then she started finding small blood stains on my boxers where I would pin. I would have to lie to her what it was from.so finally I said F this and sat her down and told her everything. She wasn't happy but she got over it and understood why I was doing what I do. Now she does help me on occasion cause of my shoulder I can't reach certain spots and she will help with those. But normally she doesn't help, kinda like a out of sight/out of mind deal.
For what it's worth I find it a lot easier to let her know instead of playing hide and seek.

never tell

it never ends well and everytime u have a shitty day they will blame your mood on the gear. I believe its a personal experience and should remain personal.

it never ends well and everytime u have a shitty day they will blame your mood on the gear. I believe its a personal experience and should remain personal.

"Are you taking that tren again?" No your just a biti.

My prostitutes sometimes see me take a jab when they are lying in bed, they hardly bat an eye, and couldn't really care less, AAS are legal where I live:headbang:

I tell my wife for several reasons;

1) Its best she knows, because should something bad n unfortunate happen to me - someone should know exactly what Ive been taking - rather than let the medics waste time trying to guess whats wrong with me while Im dying on the floor. And knowing our health system, they'll give me something wrong and end up killing me anyway LOL

2) I don't keep secrets from my wife. That's now how we role. Like 1), better safe than sorry.

My .02 - Honesty isn't always the best policy.

For some it isn't... for me, its never done me any harm. I got an understanding wife you see. Honesty is what works for us. She lets me know her views, but says she doesn't expect me to stop or halt what I enjoy doing - providing Im doing all I can to stay safe and reasonably well :love:

I was engaged 19 years ago and we had a greAt relationship besides me hiding gear usage.i would do very small cycles in the summer months so it wasnt drastic,she never knew.
Well as we started looking for a place to get married I figured I'd come clean and tell her that I have used while we were together and you couldn't tell the difference in my temperament .
I also said that I want to do a real cycle. Cause I want to get bigger but wanted to tell you before we get married.
This did not go over well since she was in the health field and she was 7 years my elder .
She gave me an ultimatum and said its either me or the steroids and also I want to buy a house now and gave a baby this year .
I was flabbergasted ,all this shit you throw on mg plate now , I was like you know what you want to make demands ill help you pack. ,this was not the first time she flipped out in me threatening me about leaving but u would always give in and tell her to stay ,not this time I packed her bags fucked another hot girl from the gym the next day and asked for my ring back.
It was hard for awhile but now I ended up with a girl who does my shots for me doesn't question me about my usage, was there for me through the hardest of tines when she had to do everything for me ,from cleaning me after the bathroom to helping me shower cooking did me taking me to hospitals
She's the best thing that could've happen to me

God will always open a bigger and better door my brothers...
put them to the curb if they try any of that crap....

shes on gear too

:headbang:
-JS

My .02 - Honesty isn't always the best policy.
its been working for close to 21 years for my wife and i. when it comes to relationships trust is the key. trust me. ;)

But is she bigger then you?

My wife has better genetics then me and doesn't need stayroids. If she took them she'd be bigger then me, and whipping my ass.

you mean "wiping" your ass Greg Kovacs style?

Although, like someone did say previously, the second you have a bad day - your mood is down to the gear. Your angry? Its the gear! Want to have sex? Its the gear. Overly happy? Its the gear! Cant be arsed today? Its the gear!

Perfect way to blame it... although Ive only had this once. So I stopped the gear - no sex drive for 3 months. She was BEGGING me, and Id calmly say "No dear" with a big smile. Think she ever moaned again or tried that trick? No deal! LOL

you mean "wiping" your ass Greg Kovacs style?

I wonder if that's true? I've never had a problem getting back there, but I do have trouble pinning my left hip when I'm over 300lbs. I also have trouble taking off a wet shirt after my workout when I'm pumped. I ask Mrs. Alinshop to help me a lot of time.

Although, like someone did say previously, the second you have a bad day - your mood is down to the gear. Your angry? Its the gear! Want to have sex? Its the gear. Overly happy? Its the gear! Cant be arsed today? Its the gear!

Perfect way to blame it... although Ive only had this once. So I stopped the gear - no sex drive for 3 months. She was BEGGING me, and Id calmly say "No dear" with a big smile. Think she ever moaned again or tried that trick? No deal! LOL

"What are you taking differently to make you act this way?":D When she says this, I just tell her to go back to the gym and do your 4th session of cardio today. True story.

Last edited:
a good woman wont blame 'the gear" she will just bite her tongue. when she is shitty i dont say "you must be on the rag" it may be the female hormones but i dont point it out. she gives me the same respect. id be miserable if my woman was like some of you guys make your lady out to be!
btw...shes HOT too.

a good woman wont blame 'the gear" she will just bite her tongue. when she is shitty i dont say "you must be on the rag" it may be the female hormones but i dont point it out. she gives me the same respect. id be miserable if my woman was like some of you guys make your lady out to be!
btw...shes HOT too.

Sounds like they aren't as lucky as you:D

Yeah my girl knows. She actually gets them for me as gifts too but for competing. Prob wouldn't if i didn't compete

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws