over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Dog and Pitbull Lovers

"dogs are better people than 90% of the people you will ever meet." Doberman

My Dogs are my "boys". They are the greatest companions in the world! Mine live with me almost 24/7. Here's a couple of pics of them at work!!

This is Waldo doing curls!!
waldo olympic curls copy.jpg

This is FFLoyd doing legs!!
Legs day floyd copy.jpg

Those pics are priceless bro BAHAHAHAHA :D

With these two around all day, you can not help but smile. They are a source of neverending entertainment and will always brighten my day. I love all animals and I agree with what all of you say, they are better than a lot of people I know. They never expect much in return for the love they freely give!!

oldfella said:
With these two around all day, you can not help but smile. They are a source of neverending entertainment and will always brighten my day. I love all animals and I agree with what all of you say, they are better than a lot of people I know. They never expect much in return for the love they freely give!!

I have been in several fights, but I can not even watch a hunting show on T.V. Kinda weird how I can intentionally harm a human, but cant even watch an animal get hurt.

I CAN RELATE !

doberman said:
I have been in several fights, but I can not even watch a hunting show on T.V. Kinda weird how I can intentionally harm a human, but cant even watch an animal get hurt.
And I have a pitt mix who was tough at first but turned out great, very good dog.

crystalline said:
PITBULLS SHOULD BE BREEDED OUT OF THE POPULATION

Are you saying that pittbulls are dangerous and therfore should not be allowed to repopulate and thus make sure they die off and never hurt anyone again????

crystalline said:
PITBULLS SHOULD BE BREEDED OUT OF THE POPULATION

Wow...what an intelligent comment.....fuckstick. One other thing smart guy, WTF is breeded. Next time you have a comment to make at least make sure to use proper grammer.....dumbass.

Moving on...Oldfella great pics as usual. My wife and I love'em.

Last edited:
BOOMSHAKER said:
"to me" and again, "to me" cats are the most sneakiest things I have ever seen. Not to mention I live in a big city where street cats are every where. I have a nice big back yard. I have about 7 strey cats in the area and they like to use my back yard as their shitting grounds. I have tried everything the book and old folks have told me that will keep them out. My choise is by a dog, (wich I dont have time to walk) or put their lights out once and for all. NO the city won't come and scoop them up unless you pay a donation per cat to take them away. Not to mention if you get rid of 5 cats, their is a litter some where that was just brewed and they will be in your yard soon. fucking can't stand them! They piss and shit everywhere and on a hot day or after it rains you smell the piss outside all around your house! THATS WHY I CAN'T STAND THEM!

Nothing personal to any cat lover here, it's just what I have to deal with on a every other day basis.
Sucks you have to deal with that BS. I'm sure you would love cats if you had one as a pet. It's not their fault that they're born into the F'ed up situation that you're talking about. They are sneaky, very smart animals, but they are much more independent than dogs, which makes a lot of people not like them as much. Don't hold the situation you're dealing with against the cats. I've been attacked twice by pits, but I realize it is not there fault. Sadly one time a pit latched on to my leg and kept biting harder and pulling. His owner was their and I told him to call his dog off, the owner, a douchebag, was not very concerned and the situation wasn't getting any better so I had to hammer fist the dog and it let go. The dog was O.K. just very dazed. Like everyone in this thread said, it's the owners 99% of the time.

Oh, and nice pics Oldfella, those guys look like they have boundless energy. They probably sleep only a couple hours a day, my cat averages about 18hrs per day, lazy bastard.

Last edited:
I have a friend who has two pits: a red female and a vanilla male. The male is a cool dog cuz he just immediately wants to play. The female is more fickle and less trusting at first, but once she gets to know you, she will hop on you. Love those dogs. Ive considered one.

My buddy Lucian has a bulldog that weighs 80+lbs. Big stocky, cheeky, bastard. Love that goofy dog.

What sucks is that sometimes, these dog shed like cats.

|---[\\\\\]>--------- the link wont work anymore..can s'one tell me what happened in this story? i love all dogs. i myself have 2 american bulldogs, many ppl mistake them for pits and get all nervous when we walk by...its the owners, not the breed.

bigbadasian said:
|---[\\\\\]>--------- the link wont work anymore..can s'one tell me what happened in this story? i love all dogs. i myself have 2 american bulldogs, many ppl mistake them for pits and get all nervous when we walk by...its the owners, not the breed.

snake approaches grandma, granddaughter screams, puppy comes to see wtf is going on, puppy sees evil snake, snake makes move towards to the ladies, puppy says "F that mofo" and jumps in the way, puppy bites snake and slams its on the ground, thus turning the snake into a belt. but, the snake bit the puppy during the scuffle and shortly after he killed the snake, puppy started to collapse. he fought for life wheezing and twitching until his master came home, when he saw his master comein the door, he then wagged his tail, took his last two breaths, then died :(

i'm going to cry myself to sleep now :(

Larry Bowie said:
snake approaches grandma, granddaughter screams, puppy comes to see wtf is going on, puppy sees evil snake, snake makes move towards to the ladies, puppy says "F that mofo" and jumps in the way, puppy bites snake and slams its on the ground, thus turning the snake into a belt. but, the snake bit the puppy and started to collapse. he fought for life wheezing and twitching until his master came home, the then wagged his tail, and then died :(

i'm going to cry myself to sleep now :(

what kind of fucking snake was this? jesus!

rattlesnake maybe...i dont think it specified... but that fucker is luggage now!! :mad:

**broken link removed**

it just worked for me

bigbadasian said:
what kind of fucking snake was this? jesus!

if I'm not mistaken it was a Cobra

bigbadasian said:

bump. i have a staffordshire bull terrier, damn if i had a dollar for everytime someone asked "what line of pit is that" or "awesome pit" id be so damn rich. my friend has an am. bulldog, those things are way too big for my ass to handle

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear