over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Dog and Pitbull Lovers

Nothing Special said:
Sucks you have to deal with that BS. I'm sure you would love cats if you had one as a pet. It's not their fault that they're born into the F'ed up situation that you're talking about. They are sneaky, very smart animals, but they are much more independent than dogs, which makes a lot of people not like them as much. Don't hold the situation you're dealing with against the cats. I've been attacked twice by pits, but I realize it is not there fault. Sadly one time a pit latched on to my leg and kept biting harder and pulling. His owner was their and I told him to call his dog off, the owner, a douchebag, was not very concerned and the situation wasn't getting any better so I had to hammer fist the dog and it let go. The dog was O.K. just very dazed. Like everyone in this thread said, it's the owners 99% of the time.

your right bro, I don't hate every cat, just the ones in my neighborhood. My wife at the time was my fiance and she had a cat. I was ok with it. mY SISTER HAD A SIAMESE(?) and it was the coolest cat ever. Very smart cat. It's just the nasty ass cats in my neighborhood I hate! :D

crystalline said:
PITBULLS SHOULD BE BREEDED OUT OF THE POPULATION

I guess you or someone you know crossed paths with a bad one?
Their is 2 types of pitbulls normal and crazy. When used for fighting
they inbreed the dogs to the point of insanity. (very dangerous dog)

I

crystalline said:
PITBULLS SHOULD BE BREEDED OUT OF THE POPULATION
What a stupid and ignorant thing to say......I second what the other guy said "your mom and dad should have used a condom" Man I could use alot more adjectives to describe you!!!

I have 2 Staffs, I prefer not to call them Pitbulls because it scares people. Most people don't even know what a Staffordshire Terrier is.
The punk kids & media make them out to be ruthless killers. People don't understand the LOYALTY & LOVE they show to there loved ones. The article brought a tear to my eye (damn tren). The comment from CRYSTALLINE quickly turned the sadness to RAGE. Humans are the ones who bred the dog to be aggressive & humans still incourage it. The dogs are only doing what is asked of them. If you ask me Humans are a Cancer & should be bred out of population. We are the ones destroying the world. I believe a dogs attitude is a reflection of their owner. I have to go work out & vent some anger.

Pits...

Pitbulls are the only dog I have owned since I was 10 years old. I will never own another breed. I find them to be the perfect family dog.

When I was younger I had to leave my dog with my dad when I went away to college. He then moved out of state and I didn't get many chances to see her. He told me how she was getting older and having a hard time getting around. The last time I visited her she was acting like her old self, jumping around and playing...I didn't see a change and my dad was amazed saying she was acting 5 years younger.

3 days after I left she died, found out she had cancer...

She was just waiting to see me one last time...this story reminded me of her.

One of my goals is to open a dog rescue primarily for Pitbulls in the next five years...

The last time I visited her she was acting like her old self, jumping around and playing...I didn't see a change and my dad was amazed saying she was acting 5 years younger.

hearing things like this breaks my heart. :(

its also disgusting that an "animal" can be more compassionate and loyal than most humans.

as a generalization, dogs are loyal to the day they die. humans will sell you out in a heart beat.... makes me wanna puke

Pitbulls are the only dog I have owned since I was 10 years old. I will never own another breed. I find them to be the perfect family dog.

When I was younger I had to leave my dog with my dad when I went away to college. He then moved out of state and I didn't get many chances to see her. He told me how she was getting older and having a hard time getting around. The last time I visited her she was acting like her old self, jumping around and playing...I didn't see a change and my dad was amazed saying she was acting 5 years younger.

One of my goals is to open a dog rescue primarily for Pitbulls in the next five years...
Great story, glad you guys got to see each other one last time. Losing an animal you love, to me, is easily as bad as losing a human family member. Good luck with the dog rescue center.

I would have gotten the dog out of the room before Granny. Dogs will do what comes natural: check out something new and it killed it.

I have a lot of rattlesnakes where I live. I get a small black racer and set it loose with my pups. The pups have shock collars on, when they get curious and see the snake and go to explore I zap them hard! Seems mean, but it saves lives. My dogs run from snakes, not go towards them like most dogs do.

Protecting our dogs from dying is our biggest job.

........and I bet Granny could have shuffled away fast enough (I hope)

Michael Vicks pitbull operation

My apologies if this has been discussed here before. I too, love dogs and all animals and was very disturbed to see in my morning paper that Atlanta Falcons QB Michael Vick owns a home in east Va. that houses and trains pitbulls for fighting.There are now between 60-75 dogs that will have to be put down, since the local authorities say these dogs can never be trusted again. These dogs were tied to heavy chains that were linked to car axles, which were buried in the ground. Treadmills, fighting manuals, drugs, etc were also discovered during this raid.
What a shame that a man worth 50 million plus finds entertainment from this type of activity. Of course he claims innocent since he lives in Atlanta, and his cousin lives in the home in Va with the pittbulls.

I dont know who Michael Vicks is but he sounds like a right cunt of a bloke, someone shoot him

Naw, put a big heavy chain around his neck attached to a truck axel, leave him in the hot sun with a nice bowl of water about six inches out of reach of the chain. Or better still chain him by his ankles, leave a hacksaw and put the water just out of reach...............what would you do???? Did I mention that the axel was still attached to the truck and he drives off down the road:eek: ;)

My apologies if this has been discussed here before. I too, love dogs and all animals and was very disturbed to see in my morning paper that Atlanta Falcons QB Michael Vick owns a home in east Va. that houses and trains pitbulls for fighting.There are now between 60-75 dogs that will have to be put down, since the local authorities say these dogs can never be trusted again. These dogs were tied to heavy chains that were linked to car axles, which were buried in the ground. Treadmills, fighting manuals, drugs, etc were also discovered during this raid.
What a shame that a man worth 50 million plus finds entertainment from this type of activity. Of course he claims innocent since he lives in Atlanta, and his cousin lives in the home in Va with the pittbulls.

If true, what a POS. He's had plenty of other bad press, so I wouldn't doubt it. His younger brother who also played for VA tech, seems to be a douche. He does some downright dirty stuff on the field. They are very talented though, especially Michael.

MR. OZ
I see that you are from Australia, Mike Vick is a professional football, quarterback whom signed a huge $ contract with team. Was also a great college qb. He is seemingly in the news with bad press frequently as are so many other pro athletes and movie stars that have so much money and free time at their disposal.

Michael Vicks is a piece of shit. I only wish 2 things on him. First being he gets prison time for this. And 2nd I hope he gets a career ending injury.

Michael Vicks is a piece of shit. I only wish 2 things on him. First being he gets prison time for this. And 2nd I hope he gets a career ending injury.
He aint gonna get any prison time, though a career ending injury is possible. There was a rumor a few years back which seemed to have some truth to it, that Vick has herpes, that might make you feel better:D

Think of all the thousands of pitbulls in the US...and how many attacks are there per year??? and do they interview the owners?? HEll no...it is 100% the DOG!!! to me that is BS...you raise a dog to be a prick, it will be a prick...bottom line. Yeah are pits that much bigger and stronger...YES! Bt raise them right like any other dog, and they can be the best

I have an american bulldog and alot of people think she's a Pit. She 90lbs of solid muscle and most of the neighborhood is freaked out by her. My dog is a big sweety but she's very protective of my wife an son. When my wife takes he out for a walk no one messes with her. LOL.

PB

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Michael_