over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Dog or cat?

If its a poll I would vote dog.
My Dog is family. Smarter then most people, very loyal and protective.

Idk cats stink. They spray tear up the furniture clawing everything. I can always tell when someone owns a cat when I walk into there home.. Once they get that piss in the rug and woodwork you can never get it out.... I'm definitely a dog man

I've had cats and still have them, the key is teaching them to use the litter box. Mine have never once sprayed anything. They're both neutered, they both have all claws and don't ruin any of the furniture because they have scratch posts.

People that hate cats have never owned one, they're very very smart, low maintenance , loving, and all around great pets.

Right now I have a Maine Coon and a Snowshoe, they're my boys

I've had cats and still have them, the key is teaching them to use the litter box. Mine have never once sprayed anything. They're both neutered, they both have all claws and don't ruin any of the furniture because they have scratch posts.

People that hate cats have never owned one, they're very very smart, low maintenance , loving, and all around great pets.

Key is also getting a good breed not just a moggy. I used to hate cats, we got a Siberian and he has a huge personality.

We are moving into our new house in 6 months and are trying to figure out weather to get our dog or cat first we are looking at getting a French bulldog and a Bengal cat. Experienced animal lovers what would you get first. I've heard cats don't take well to puppies

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Love both. I live in apt now so I have a cat. Just cant walk a dog 5 times a day, and I like large dogs so I dont think its fair to dog to have one in a small apt.
Got cat for daughter a few years ago, now its my cat. Love that damn cat.:D
I got electric cat box so i only have to change it once every 2 to 3 weeks. If I need to travel, cats can be alone for few days with food and water. I never thought I would be cat person.
When I get a home end of next year I will get a dog. Im thinking a puppy since it will need to learn how to get along with cat.

Idk cats stink. They spray tear up the furniture clawing everything. I can always tell when someone owns a cat when I walk into there home.. Once they get that piss in the rug and woodwork you can never get it out.... I'm definitely a dog man

My cat never pissed anywhere but box. When i adopted him he had his front claws removed so no problem with tearing stuff up. FYI. My house never smells of pee. :)

Mine are mutts. Not main coone

Your cats look very close to purebred Maine Coone's, usually the breed will have tips on the ears and and lots of hair in the ears like the one laying on you in the photo and huge tails, they come in a variety of colors...yours look similar to a brown torby color which mine is also.

Also your cats being 19 lbs are the size of most Maine Coones, mine turns 1 today and he is about 15 pounds but Maine Coone's will continue growing till they are about three...the biggest one I seen was 25lbs at the cat show!

Either way your cats are beautiful and huge!

=============================
Fun Fact!
In 2006, the Guinness World Records named a male purebred Maine Coon the “Longest Cat.” Verismo Leonetti Reserve Red (better known as Leo) measures 48 in (120 cm) in length, from the tip of his nose to the tip of his tail, and weighs 35 lb (16 kg). The owner of this cat was neither as happy nor popular as you’d think.
=============================

if I had to choose between a dog and a cat, I'd go with a cat. Their cleaner and less messy.

DOG!

I Have french bulldog, his name is GRU. the best breed of dog in the world! i train with him weight pulling. NOW he can run with big tire car.:;tar-wars

Maine Coone is little dog)
They are very big, but there cute, almost while they are kids.
But I love dogs also, it is difficult decision, but I would buy a cat:D

Love my pets. For the longest time I was never a cat person though. Bought my late wife two siamese cats a few years ago and the damn things wont let me not like them. They follow me around the house more then the damn dog.

1391949_10201557947104073_284607636_n_zps034c3bc5.jpg

i have 3 bengal cats love them like my kids there smart and no barking like dogs cats are awesome!!!

I like cats more than dogs and have 3 cats at home, will share their pictures soon with you guys.

Bengals are amazing cats. They keep you on your toes for sure, but they are also absolutely hilarious. They are very entertaining to keep around to say the least.

I used to be a dog guy only- but about 14 years ago I got a ragdoll cat.
These things are bigger than many dogs...huge personality and awesome pets.

he's getting kinda old for a cat so when he goes Im not sure e if I'll get a new cat or maybe some of the new hybrid dogs. a mini golden doodle sounds appearling

I used to not be a cat guy at all. But over the last few years I have had a few with some amazing personalities. Go to an animal shelter and look around,,adopting is always a GREAT way to find a new member of the family.

breed matters a TON.

Ragdolls are fairly amazing. That said I think the personality can vary quite a bit per critter and you need to meet the litter and pick the one ya like.

Oddly my ragdoll cat got shier with age- not sure why

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Atomgear
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner