over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Dog or cat?

We have an Australian Shepard and a cat..the cat actually is the boss to the dog lol!
We just lost our other Australian Shepard and Golden retriever this year and the cat told them what's up too. They all got along well but cats kinda do their own thing usually. Training a puppy is a little bit of work but well worth it in the end. Good luck with whatever you decide.

lol, u said the cat is the boss of dog, i am considering taking a cat now:star-wars

549a2d2acbe4933f6c401f361399caa2.jpg

Conjoined siblings -- one a dog, the other a cat -- deal with the unique challenges of their existence. Cat, the more clever of the two, frequently has a plan or a scheme in the works, and more often than not, that scheme goes awry. Together, the brothers face constant ridicule from the Greaser Dogs, as well as from Winslow, a mouse that lives in the wall of their house. Cat longs for fame and fortune, while Dog is happy chasing garbage trucks -- a pursuit that always ends with Cat being towed helplessly along as Dog runs headlong after the next truck.

Sent from my VS990 using Tapatalk

Attachments

• CatDog_Logo.jpeg
    CatDog_Logo.jpeg
    11.3 KB · Views: 48
Last edited:
Cats are pretty easily taught all the same tricks as dogs, they're just not into the whole blind obedience thing and thus don't always do things on command.

There's only so much play you can do with your cat. Most love to play with string toys and they'll bat their little cat ball toys around, but it's almost like they're humoring you.

Dogs love to play, and it's often interactive play that they want — with you. You can play fetch with a ball or a disc. You can enjoy an exciting tug-of-war session. You can play chase in the yard.

if i wanted a pet and a cat was the only option i would not get a pet, dog for sure.

I’ve had dogs and cats. Both are awesome and you can’t pick one over another for the most part.
My dog passed and she was amazing, I found 2 kittens when she was 7 and they all got along. Now my cats are 5 and I used to not like cats but they’re actually really friendly and smart animals. They follow me around like a dog and will sleep on the couch, and come to my command.... they’re like mini dogs. You’ll end up loving cats if you’re on the fence. Trust me, these kittens I grabbed because it was cold and I was in a rough neighborhood late at night before thanksgiving and they were under a busted up shed, they wanted to come so I let them in my truck and planned on putting them to a adoption center. 2 days later I took them to the vet and got their vaccines etc........ they adopted me because they were so cool and friendly.

I’ve had dogs and cats. Both are awesome and you can’t pick one over another for the most part.
My dog passed and she was amazing, I found 2 kittens when she was 7 and they all got along. Now my cats are 5 and I used to not like cats but they’re actually really friendly and smart animals. They follow me around like a dog and will sleep on the couch, and come to my command.... they’re like mini dogs. You’ll end up loving cats if you’re on the fence. Trust me, these kittens I grabbed because it was cold and I was in a rough neighborhood late at night before thanksgiving and they were under a busted up shed, they wanted to come so I let them in my truck and planned on putting them to a adoption center. 2 days later I took them to the vet and got their vaccines etc........ they adopted me because they were so cool and friendly.
Love stories like that. My sister wound up with her 3rd and 4th cats (which she did NOT intend) because of very similar situations. Her 4th one was beat up really badly and needed surgery when she found him. He's 12 now and one of the coolest animals I've ever been around. Except for my 2 dogs lol.

We are moving into our new house in 6 months and are trying to figure out weather to get our dog or cat first we are looking at getting a French bulldog and a Bengal cat. Experienced animal lovers what would you get first. I've heard cats don't take well to puppies

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
not even comparable. Dog all day long. cats just hide all day anyway.

My family growing up has had many cat breads along with a Doberman and a "Pitbull" Terrier.
It wasn't uncommon for our cat to lay beside the Doberman.
Years later with a new cat and we welcomed a full grown pitbull terrier they weren't exactly best of friends but they got along just fine.

IMO if you can't get them young the same time, I think it best to start with a Cat.
It's best if the Cat considers itself the dominant one as it can take out it's aggression on a dog without major issues. This is not the case in reverse. If the dog lashes out at the cat it may be the end of the cats life whether or not the dog meant for this to happen.

how we can let our cats and dogs live well as friends ?

how we can let our cats and dogs live well as friends ?
There are many things you can try to as far assimilating dogs and cats and extensive research could very well help.
I can offer a few pointers. If they have time before you have to move the dog and cat together you could swap their blankets a few times before they meet that way they are at least well familiar with eachothers scent. When they are to meet try and make sure this a very well prepared and calm event and environment. If something stressful happens that day try and reschedule them meeting. It's best when the human companions (some call owners) are calm yet assertive.

If there aren't book shelfs and such that the cat could run up and feel safe away from the dog I recommend getting a highly positioned cat scratcher for example that the cat could climb up and feel safe at any time.
Try talking the dog for a jog or long walk beforehand. Something that could elevate it's energy and potential hyperness. Fee the cat it's favorite food and try to have the cat in a good mood but not too excited. The cat already in the room calming bring the dog in. Likely the worst that thing that could happens is your dog runs around knocking things over and your cat runs up the scatching post and stays there for hours. As long as the people stay calm and show that this is something they have to accept and get used to eventually the pets will let their guard down. They may very act hostile for awhile or indifferent and then one day you walk out into the living room and they are laying beside eachother 20210106_024212.jpg

not even comparable. Dog all day long. cats just hide all day anyway.

I can tell you haven't had many cats or showed affection to them. My cats follow me everywhere. My older cat never leaves my side if I am in the house.

My 19 month old American bulldog 105lbs will be as big 130 to. 140 according to my vet 20210106_233129.jpg 20201011_131948.jpg

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
jd08
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws