over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Doggcrapp is the reason I won the USA

PHIL HERNON

Banned
He knows more than anyone I have ever listened to and he helped me to get to the level I did as a competitor. His word is GOD as far as I am concerned. What a contribution he will be to this board if he sticks around.

I read his LENGHTY thread about traning etc.

I used what he wrote and it worked very well.

I sent a PM to him offering to send him some money as a way of saying thank you.

He said it was a nice offer and turned it down.

Pretty good guy in my book.

Wow

I would LOVE to get some of his services --- how does one do this may I ask?:)

god that thread cycles on pennies is basicaly my bible. its helped me add 30 pounds of muscle to my frame and realy helped me go from looking like every one else to the next level by far. I still gotta few more to cross but i have to say of all the gurus out there he is one who can take the average joe blow to the next level

WEll, if he help to build PHIL to what he is and was...he should be a great addition to the board.

Does he endorse the HERNON KING OF PENIS PUMPS?

Last edited:
I've heard nothing but great things about him!

Phils exagerating--lol--the only thing I ever taught him was how to tell a good joke because I was his audience and the guy is one of the funniest guys there is and I used to laugh my ass off at some of his comedy material. You know you meet alot of people in this sport (pros, top ams competitors) and to this day Phil is the most genuine. Deserves the very best in life (in my opinion).

Im pretty sure it was Phil who told me that (jokingly toungue in cheek) he advised a competitor dropping water the last couple days before contest to piss in a cup and measure the level and make sure you drink down the exact water amount in the same cup right after--LOLOL

To this day I feel Phil, Dorian, Cutler and Prince are the only guys who could hang with the 'brothers' due to overwhelming size and no weak bodyparts and phil had the smallest waist (by far) of those four. Back before his pro card when I had my mag I remember talking to alot of the national competitors in Phils class at that time and i would throw out other national heavyweight names to see what they thought and they all would find something wrong with someone elses physique--then Id throw out "Phil Hernon" and it would always be "guys a monster, no weaknesses, tough to beat if he comes in shredded" They always hoped he would come in out of shape cuz it sure as hell wasnt fun standing next to him.

id love to see him get back onstage--whether in this sport or in comedy

Hey DC, i just started training DC style and i got to say it is working damn good, im on a diet and the funniest part is that the weight loss stopped, but im getting more and more shredded.

Never be an IFBB PRO, but...............

Let me tell you being 6'1" and 185(Oh I was lean though, LOL) and not being able to budge the scales is almost depressing. I guess it may come close to Phil being the awesome BB he is but not being able to get the respect he deserves.

Well, 9 months and almost 40 lbs heavier and I can say DC's word is gosple to me!! Best money I have/could have ever spent. On top of that he is the most honest and respectable fella I have ever dealt with on this scene, and I owe him a great deal to getting me where I am at, and continues guide me.......ON TO 230!!!

i used to get the hardcore newsletter, wow that was awhile ago. i always liked how you would have sources but they were encoded. i remember i was in school was kinda bummed cause i could'nt make a financial contribution when you really needed it. hope to read some more of your articles here.

DC and IA

Yep Cycles on Pennies is the best reading I've ever done. Look foward to reading more of DC's thoughts on this board. THis place keeps getting better.

I have given him alot of props on another board. I've been off for over 2 years and last spring/summer when I tried his training philosophy before I hurt my shoulder I got compliments, just like back in the day when I was on. I believe almost everything he says and am willing to try it. Damn Good GUY

|--[\\\\]>--------- DC, or anyone, is there a 'link'/URL s'one can post on here to the 'cycles for pennies post'--i'd like to check it out..thanks..

Got to **broken link removed**
Select "Chemical Anarchy Board"
It the post, usually on the first page, that has a bazillion reads (over 112,000)!

xcel

|---[\\\\]>------- It says private board...

I guess he recently closed it to the general public. He has SEVERAL different forums and he hasn't been able to grant access rights to everyone that he want to for those "yet."

I actually had a post I wanted to read in a Forum other than in the Chemical Anarchy Forum and can't get in - and I just posted in it within the last couple days (my name is listed as the last poster!).

He states that his Forum is available to those that have done business with him.

xcel

Last edited:
you can read cycling for pennies at anabolicextreme.com go to the archives it i broke into 2 articles

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear