over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Doggcrapp training over convential training

Take 3 deep breathes and look at my screen name and look at the title of the thread....damn right im going to comment.....

Yep, not even a day went by and Mr Self-Confidence just has to correct someone that he thinks is wrong on the internet! Oh my God, someone on the internet is wrong!! Dante to the rescue!! You did EXACTLY what I predicted. Kinda sad.

You may have a big neck, but you are a small man Mr. Doggcrapp. And when I made my comments about intramuscular fat (that I just KNEW you would not be able to keep out of THIS discussion) I was talking about your WHOLE program, the eating ESPECIALLY. But it doesn't serve your petty purposes as king of the forum board to acknowledge that, does it?

You go ahead and waste your life getting in arguments with complete strangers every day on this board and all the others. Make sure you set EVERYONE straight on DC that has an internet connection and logs in. That's a good investment of your time and especially good for your reputation. Maybe you can add politics and religion to your repertoire and spend 24/7 "setting the record straight"!

Your ego is obviously your achilles heel. Your constant bickering with every Tom, Dick, or Harry that dares speak of Doggcrapp online proves that you are nothing more than "a little boy in a gorilla suit". You deserve pity more than respect.

I've grown bored with all this silliness, but Dante, I heard that there was a guy over on CrazyMuscleForum.com that said DC didn't work for him - You need to get right over there and "set him straight"!!!!!! Also, I overheard a guy at McDonald's say "I don't like DC," so you'll definitely want to drop in there and straighten him out too.

And Scott McD - When are you going to blow us all away with your own pictures? We all know Dusty is big, but he's not coming on here every 5 minutes talking big like you. AND he DOES have pictures to back up anything he says. So let's see how awesome DC McD really looks.... It will never happen, for obvious reasons. I'm not even gonna waste any time checking back in.

Man, Dante must be doing something right if he's able to spend all hours of the day patrolling the net in search of DC naysayers. :D

I don't think it's your opinion of DC that's upset anyone. It's more the way you presented your opinion. Too many times when people want to make a point, when they feel their ideas are contrary to popular opinion (correct or not) they do so in a fashion that comes off as if they're looking down their nose at the folks they disagree with in snide fashion. Yet these same people, when blasted back with both barrels loaded with some attitude, become shocked. If you've read enough of Dante's material you'd see he isn't forcing DC on anyone, nor has he stated everyone else is/was doing something wrong.

Sensitive? Look in the mirror. Besides, there's nothing wrong with setting people straight regarding something one actually did create. I had tongue only partially in cheek earlier when commenting on the "Weider DoggCrapp Principles". After all, look what King Joe did with Pre-Exhaust among other things. Dante never said he "invented" rest-pause, etc. But his take on it, and a lot of the solid logic behind his training method, program, whatever you want to call it, the combination, is wholly original. And his program does work. So do others. Relax, get over it. Besides, it's an internet argument. :cool:

I remember when he banned you for that milk thread, and then changed your posts around to make you look bad....he's a fucktard!

BMJ

LOL. Yeah, I was banned because I disagreed with his retarded anti-milk screed. OH NOEZ....OTHER ANIMALS DON'T DRINK MILK AFTER THEY'RE BABIEZ. MILK IS BAD!!

He would even delete any studies you posted in order to prevent others from seeing anything that disagreed with his asshat ideas.

God I had forgotten about him.

Hey NeverEven,

I'm just going to tell you this once. If you want to debate training ideas, fine. But anymore name-calling and you'll be gone.

We clear on that one, sport?

Im utterly confused as to why somebody would think a guy wouldnt take something personal when theyve put so much time into it. Wouldnt it make sense that if he sees something different being used but being called his own he would intervene? I would.

If you dont wanna ride a bike, then dont, but dont turn the seat up, have it go right up your ass, pedal backwards, then complain you didnt like the ride...

P.s.- im not a daunte 'disciple'. This is just common sense to me.

Take 3 deep breathes and look at my screen name and look at the title of the thread....damn right im going to comment.....

Is that called rest pause reading? Now thats something that you can create and say its yours!

Well, I for one am interested in learning more about this. I just joined on intensemuscle...and am looking forward to it.

I hardly post much, but can some of you guys just shut the fuck up already! If you don't like DC, don't do it! If you like it, keep doing it! If you wanna to know the difference between DC and high volume, give both a try and you go with the one that works. It's funny, I have been on the boards for many many years, even way before I got serious about lifting. I cannot remember the last time someone tried DC and said they didn't gain anything from it. And these are on forums like "Bolex" where DC (as far as I know) never even posts on to advocate nor defend himself! I also love how many people always say "DC is too low volume for me" and I ask "Have you tried" and they almost always reply "No"! Well, then how the fuck do you know it's too low volume if you never tried it???

Anyways, I'm not here trying to kiss ass or suck up as some of you may think, it's just that I'm honestly saddened that DC comes on these boards, helps tons of people out with information for free. And not just bodybuilding information, but information to keep your health in check, to finish up your education, to put relationships and work before training, just to see people come here and spew shit because they disagree with his training methods. It's just not right, anyways, I'm out, going to hollywood then Santa Monica to enjoy the rest of my vacation. Peace. :)

anything new with this routine in the last 3 years.. Maybe as far as diet is concerned ETc? I just know so much more science based info is out now vs what sounded right years ago

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131