over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Doggcrapp training over convential training

Hey unoigo, the progress in the leg department is beyond freaky, looks like somebody squated like no tomorrow

Thanks! Legs were a major focus last year, that's the one body part I did some things differently but the principle was still progressive weight/ reps.

This year, focus is arms. Both my legs and arms or long and lanky so I need to fill them out.

ok, so I'm getting a lot of PMs. Please understand I can't go into detail regarding my diet as I work with a nutritionist and it wouldn't be fair to him. If interested, contact Shelby Starnes of Troponin Nutrition.

I posted this in another thread and other forums as well. In general, I'll say this...

I found a good nutritionist and followed their advice without question. Then, pretty much Eat, Train, Rest, Repeat. (sounds familiar I know, but many people can't do it, day in - day out for months on end)

Overall consistency with diet is key. That and making sure everytime I was in the gym I was making progress on my lifts; meaning more reps or weight on the same exercise than the last session.

My prep for this show basically began March of last year. Since then, I have never missed a meal or didn't meet my macro requirements for the day. I never missed a training or cardio session and in the offseason I made sure I never got less than 8 hrs of sleep.

You also have to remember, I pretty much just started BBing in Nov 07 and never really had an "offseason" prior to my first show last March. So I think a lot of my gains are from the initial influx of food and heavy training.

Another key is taking advantage of the post contest rebound. I weighed 190 for my first show and was up to 220 about 6 weeks after the show. The heaviest I got was about 235 before I started dieting again.

I put on 20lbs of stage weight in exaclty one year. I didn't follow DC training to a "T" but it was pretty close. 3-Way split, rest pasue, extreme stretching, the whole 9 yards. I did tailor a few things based on how my body responded. Here's the proof.....

Wow...great work! much respect!

**broken link removed**

RP training ala Doggcrapp has been around for a long time. Dante popularized it and gave it cult-like status. Simple.

Been doing D.C. training for 3 weeks now and i'm loving it will see how i feel after another couple of blasts.:)

RP training ala Doggcrapp has been around for a long time. Dante popularized it and gave it cult-like status. Simple.

Did you really bump a post from last year just to make a snide comment?

I haven't had time to go thru this whole thread, but here is my experience:

Older bodybuilder, 48 y.o., been around the block. Been with DC training since last summer, and it gave me what I really needed to keep going. Structure, more focused workouts, high intensity, etc. It was kinda where I was headed on my own, but all put together in one well-thought-out package. I highly recommend getting the DVD (availabel thru Jason Wojo's site).

People are idiots

just because a chef buys ingredients from places and doesnt grow them himself, does that make the final dish not his own creation?

Did you really bump a post from last year just to make a snide comment?

Exactly what I was thinking :confused:
Who the hell is this Mr 2 posts digging up old threads Just to make a shitty comment. Maybe his Old Buddy fourthgen- mrcyp?

Who the hell is this Mr 2 posts digging up old threads Just to make a shitty comment. Maybe his Old Buddy fourthgen- mrcyp?

NO JOKE... mrcyp was/is fourthgen?!?! :eek:

Now that I think about it... :p

Na, the guy in the avatar is WAY too muscular to be MrCyp.

why dont you put your money where your mouth is and provide a citation from years ago before dante where the doggcrapp program is laid out, little guy

Fascinating that, in spite of all the testosterone injections, you're all still women.

Perhaps you should read my original post again and curb your hormonal imbalance before replying.

please provide evidence that the 3 phase rest pause 11-20 reps came before dante... or stfu, which is probably a better plan for a bush-leaguer like yourself

please provide evidence that the 3 phase rest pause 11-20 reps came before dante... or stfu, which is probably a better plan for a bush-leaguer like yourself

Do you have nothing better in your life to care about?

Racking the weight after failure, then taking a few breaths, then pushing it again until failure, is definitely a concept so wild and complex that no human being before Dante ever incorporated such a method into his training.

I would suggest you divert some attention towards something in life at least slightly worthwhile.

Do you have nothing better in your life to care about?

Racking the weight after failure, then taking a few breaths, then pushing it again until failure, is definitely a concept so wild and complex that no human being before Dante ever incorporated such a method into his training.

I would suggest you divert some attention towards something in life at least slightly worthwhile.

like what? the B.A. ive already earned, the B.S. im working on, the M.S. im applying to schools for, the internship in a D1 strength and conditioning program that im in? those things? again, put up or shut up man, youve got no evidence to support your statement...gimme a break..

like what? the B.A. ive already earned, the B.S. im working on, the M.S. im applying to schools for, the internship in a D1 strength and conditioning program that im in? those things? again, put up or shut up man, youve got no evidence to support your statement...gimme a break..

Your education has seriously failed you if you lack the ability to realize that this discussion has nothing to do with anything but anecdotal evidence. Dante can post another 15000 word reply, as usual, to a useless end as he could never prove he was the first.

Regardless of the torrent of emotion tearing up your head in this issue, it's extremely unlikely that, after a century of organized weight training, Dante was the first guy to ever try failing, racking, and failing successively with a short rest in-between. Turning it into his program with regard to the specifics of frequency, volume, etc. is a different story, but, had you read anything with a rational mind, you'd recognize that's not what we're talking about.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Pdx236
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131