over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

DoggCrapp - When you were abusing Tren?

I dont know....I didnt get bloodwork during it as my joints started hurting so i went back up to reg dosage.
My doc is pretty darn liberal...he is of the thought process of "if your bloodwork and BP are fine....you can be here".... I like the higher range of total test...thats where i like to be.....I get lazy sometimes and skip shots over a few weeks and have gone in and it was 450 or 550 and he was like "what are you doing? why is it down there?"....i try to stay in the 700 to 1100 range if i can and usually im 650 to 950

Dante ... or actually everybody ....

I'm looking at Direct Labs options. I see the Total and Free Test, SHBG, and IGF-1, but ....

Which estrogen test do I want? I see an E2, but I thought I had read you guys do and "E2 sensitive"

This is what I'm looking at but it doesn't say sensitive, does that matter?
Any help is appreciated, thanks

--------
Estradiol (E2) Hormone
Fasting Required: No

Specimen: Blood

Results: 3-5 Business Days

Description: Estradiol, also known as E2, is the most active of the estrogens. For women, it is important to look at the relationship between estradiol and progesterone in evaluating menopausal symptoms such as hot flashes, mood disorders, and aging skin.

In men, high levels of estradiol are associated with abdominal fat, enlargement of the prostate and cardiovascular risk.

In both men and women, low levels of estradiol are associated with osteoporosis.

This test measures the bound, non-circulating, levels of estradiol.

Methodology: Immunoassay (IA)

Yea I just started taking DIM last week (1 morning and 1 night) to see if I can lower my E2 from 52 on 20mg cyp daily. I feel like my erection quality has already improved.

Any follow up here in terms of actual blood work?

thats what ive used....but i was using it with my reg dose of exemestane and it knocked it way too low so i dropped the exemestane and will see what happens this time around...ive only done bloodwork once while using it but the drop was dramatic and ive had a couple guys on facebook send me bloodwork using the same SN brand....with some of the same effects....

Any update on this?

I seem to have a very poor response to AAS in terms of muscle growth, but as far as blood work I seem to be a hyper responder as I see a lot of guys on this forum have levels at 150mg+ that I have on 80mg.

Currently I'm on 80mg per week test cyp with 1mg adex per week (all through Dr. Rand McClain) and my Total Test ranges from 650-950 with Free Test being proportionally higher...either being at the top of the range or above it.

Probablem is, Estradiol is 40+ without an AI....but with an AI, even just 1mg arimidex per week, my Estradiol tanks to 7-15. Also slight negative effect on lipids (2mg adex dropped HDL from 70 to 50 but 1mg seems to keep it in the mid 60s).

I'd ideally find a way to keep estradiol around 25 and if I could do it with DIM that would be great but it didn't seem to help anything before that I could notice (unfortunately didn't get blood work on it). I suppose I could do 0.5mg adex but that would be quite variable throughout the week then as I can't break a single dose into any smaller than that

Last edited by a moderator:

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Lbmike99
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner