over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

DoggCrapp - When you were abusing Tren?

MR. BMJ

Kilo Klub Member / Verified Customer
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Verified Customer
DC, a year or so ago when you were abusing tren and slamming it Sub-Q at a gigantic dosage of 21mg/wk (correct that dosage if it is off) ......:D

Did you get anything out of it's use those months that you used it at that dosage?

Was there any noticeable body changes, body fat changes, or strength gains using that abused dose? :p

Also, was there any changes in your labs?

I know you mentioned using it, but I wasn't sure of any of the details. I think you stopped it for a particular reason though? How many months did you use it for?

For a split second I was like WTF?? Then I read the post a second time and was like oh 21mg OK.

DC, a year or so ago when you were abusing tren and slamming it Sub-Q at a gigantic dosage of 21mg/wk (correct that dosage if it is off) ......:D

Did you get anything out of it's use those months that you used it at that dosage?

Was there any noticeable body changes, body fat changes, or strength gains using that abused dose? :p

Also, was there any changes in your labs?

I know you mentioned using it, but I wasn't sure of any of the details. I think you stopped it for a particular reason though? How many months did you use it for?

i used 7mg a shot with my 3x a week trt dose. Being on TRT since late 2008-early 2009....I see everything that is a change. I only have 180mgs of test to play with usually per week ( i say usually because sometimes i skip shots, sometimes i go down to 70mg a week just to see how thing are there, and sometimes i go to 250mg a week but most of the time its 180mg a week) Things this 9 year experiment has shown me since i pretty much eat the same all the time...
a)when i train the heaviest (i train in a higher rep range now) but still use really heavy weights if i can...when i train the heaviest im the biggest i can be on TRT...no doubt about that...ive proven that to myself.
b) I am not high on sulforaphane anymore as any kind of muscle builder...the extra muscle i got (or what i thought i got from sulforaphane) was because i forgot i was taking 20mcg of clen preworkout for a few months (seeing what that did) and that worked...I looked different..slightly larger, but it wasnt the sulforphane it was the low dose clen. Ive repeated that a couple times since and that has worked again and again for me....like i said it doesnt take much for me to notice a difference because I am limited to what i can do on the ergo front and i know my body so well. Virtually every other thing (98% of it) Ive tried hasnt done jack (various herbal supps i was curious about etc, various supplements i tried)...... the 7mg of tren 3x a week absolutely made me look harder than normal....but like what the 60 mg of tren 3x a week I did back in the days that i used tren back in the 90's and early 2000's???....no not there at all but again i know my body and i was harder on the 21mg a week definitiely....and it sucked when i dropped it out...because i got smoother and that was tough on the ego to see myself get a tad smoother.

Why did i drop it? I used it between my bloodtests and my PSA went up when i used the 21mg of tren a week....everything else was normal but my PSA went up....I didnt like that...so I dropped it. I remember back in the 90's and the early 2000's when i used tren i used to almost always have enlarged prostate probs with it. Just felt its just not a drug my body likes dealing with no matter how small of a dose

Last edited:
I have used very similar dose of tren with my 200 mg test TRT . did it for about 18 months , and like Dante there was hardness to my body and an increase in sex drive. I have dropped Tren about six months ago , due to similar concerns , but honestly , I miss it.

Part of me wants to try something like this, but like 10mg per day. I'm a bit young to have prostate issues and last time it was checked out, everything was fine.

Thanks, DC! The PSA, that's what it was.

Have you done really low dose experiments like this with other compounds for similar durations? (In addition to your abuse of test or course, lol);)

Part of me wants to try something like this, but like 10mg per day. I'm a bit young to have prostate issues and last time it was checked out, everything was fine.

I haven't tried 70mg/week yet but I've used tren at doses between 100-200mg a week and have seen results all the way down to 100mg. Its actually kinda crazy when you start experimenting and see how little you can use and still see results. About 2 years ago I completely rethought my whole cycle strategy. I now use about 1/3 to 1/2 of the doses I use too.

I'm runnin 100 tren E a week and in the Heat of the summer it seems to be a bit too much.
Just a bit to Amped Up!
Seems like I am out of energy by mid afternoon from runnin Hot all day!
50 mg might be just enough...

A male is said to produce 5-10mg of test per day. Tren is much more potent per mg so even 5-10mg should give results way beyond nothing at all. And if you add it on top of TRT which puts you at high normal, even more so.
Even just TRT is "better" than natural even if still in normal range. For one, levels don't fluctuate throughout the day as when natural, aren't affected by overtraining etc.

I'm sure a lot of you remember Dr. G. He recommended 15 mgs of both Tren and Test daily

I tried it. I felt really good on it too. Unfortunately back then I was having blood work done so I have no idea what kind of effect it had on me.

Interesting started 2 days ago 30mg of trenA perday was only planing it for a few weeks 6-8 maybe

200lbs is always 200lbs

Something that makes me curious now is running a similar dose of trestolone per week alongside TRT... 50mg or less.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Thanks, DC! The PSA, that's what it was.

Have you done really low dose experiments like this with other compounds for similar durations? (In addition to your abuse of test or course, lol);)

No and Ill tell you why and this probably wont go over well in here so let me state up front this is just my personal reasoning and my personal choice (someone will still get mad at me for saying it)

The pharm world long ago decided they would try their hand at tweaking testosterone and came forward with steroids....which they deemed safer. Well that hasnt necessarily played out has it?

If you use the average dose of any oral steroid...it skewers your lipids especially plummeting your hdl and over time can create toxicity
If you use tren in the average dose, it skewers your lipids, seems to be neuro toxic of late, is not good for your mental wellbeing, your prostate and over time seems to be kidney toxic
If you use equipoise or deca your RBC's go up rapidly (especially in older people), so you have high hematocrit/hemoglobin, I dont like the endothelial damage that has been previously reported, and sexual side effects (especially deca in that case)
Anavar which people back in the day thought was ungodly safe....take a 12 week run of Var and run bloodwork....your hdl will have dropped so much youll start wondering of the plaque buildup you might have caused for yourself.
and on and on and on.....so much for mans tweaking to make things safer.
Ive looked over so many pro's and am's bloodwork now over the years and they have reported what they were taking (especially when they had bad bloodwork and I needed to know from them what they were taking so i could fix their bloodwork).....that the following has been imprinted in my mind:

Bioidentical is the way to go. You take an average dose of testosterone and it truly creates the least side effects with people....and the least effects on their bloodwork. Older people have to watch hemat/hemo but besides that...thats about it.....the bloodwork is pretty much normal or stellar with average testosterone use.
So again so much for science trying to tweak things to make them better....the tried and true to me is using what the human body already makes...and thats 2 things. Testosterone and GH. You start getting into cleaving something over here off the natural hormone it seems to have a detrimental side effect over there. So thats why you have seen me say alot in this forum that most of your offseason (if you are a bodybuilder and thats the goal)...you should probably be using testosterone and gh and when you get near a show "you got to do what you got to do"....there in the offseason with the testosterone usage you take care of any and all side effects your chosen mg dosage of testosterone usage imparts (estrogen, HBP).....
The problem is in modern day society this isnt about bodybuilding anymore (or health) and Joe Dude who is 21 to 35 wants to look hard for the chicks and for the beach....and tren, masteron, and var gets that done (and they never ever even think about getting bloodwork so its out of sight out of mind and no worries!)
In a TRT sense for longevity and health, my opinion is you stay bioidentical (test and gh)....
I tried the 7mg tren experiment because there is no greater steroid mg for mg than tren so i theorized maybe i could use such a small dosage of it that no side effects would come forward...but in my case (PSA) they did (not dramatically but enough that I didnt feel comfortable with it)...so the only thing pretty much that its been for me since 2008/2009 has been low dose test....the only thing at this point i would maybe try with it most likely is inj primobolan and I would see what bloodwork said as to that....thats pretty much the only thing I would be comfortable in trying at this point but i have no plans on doing so. I do use 1.5 IUs of gh a day with my TRT but I think you were asking me about things besides the low dose tren experiment

Last edited:
Hey Dante..this off topic and sorry for that in advance..Are you still up for talking about Dusty's new split?or even some of the newer method d you are doing now?

I haven't tried 70mg/week yet but I've used tren at doses between 100-200mg a week and have seen results all the way down to 100mg. Its actually kinda crazy when you start experimenting and see how little you can use and still see results. About 2 years ago I completely rethought my whole cycle strategy. I now use about 1/3 to 1/2 of the doses I use too.

The 70mg i was talking about was test dosage.....I was experimenting with doing lower test dosage per week for a while but i train so heavy my joints started hurting. The 7mg 3x a week tren thing i tried (21mg a week) was just something i tried after my bloodwork and then when i came upon my next bloodwork...I didnt like the changes that took place

Hey Dante..this off topic and sorry for that in advance..Are you still up for talking about Dusty's new split?or even some of the newer method d you are doing now?

He told me again the other day he had planned on coming over here and answering that so im just going to let him do his thing

Dante,

Another off-topic question...............a few months ago, you stated that you were having the True Nutrition flavors switched from stevia and sucralose to monk fruit. Can you let me know where you are on this?

Thanks,
Dan

Dante,

How long did you stay on 20mcg of clen? Did you experience any negative sides from it? What did you notice from it most? Did you take it only on workout days (pre-workout)?

I stay on 10 mg test daily and have for 8 years,tried adding primo to the test and got increase on psa to 4.7 and had a biopsy all clear.Stayed off 1.5 years and tried again primo at 10 mg daily with test for 8 weeks.Psa elevated to 11.1 and had another biopsy all clear again but prostate grew to 75 grams.Only on test now,but never had any urinary problems.I'm 63 years young.

I stay on 10 mg test daily and have for 8 years,tried adding primo to the test and got increase on psa to 4.7 and had a biopsy all clear.Stayed off 1.5 years and tried again primo at 10 mg daily with test for 8 weeks.Psa elevated to 11.1 and had another biopsy all clear again but prostate grew to 75 grams.Only on test now,but never had any urinary problems.I'm 63 years young.

Darn! I had no idea primobolan would raise PSA. My PSA was 1.5 last blood test. I'd hate to risk increasing it with my father having a real bad prostate. He had laser surgery on it and it helped a lot.
I keep looking for safe things to add to my 250mg test/100mg deca but nothing seems to be totally safe.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131