over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Doggcrapp....

Jrflex10er

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Seen your name in the newest muscular development mag. I never knew you trained Dave Henry. The guy has unbelievable thickness. He look to be about 260 but I know he's like 215 or somewhere around there. I thought this was pretty cool so I thought I'd post it.

DC

Jrflex10er said:
Seen your name in the newest muscular development mag. I never knew you trained Dave Henry. The guy has unbelievable thickness. He look to be about 260 but I know he's like 215 or somewhere around there. I thought this was pretty cool so I thought I'd post it.

Doggcrapp is directly or indirectly responsible for the way BBers look today. I know you new guys dont remember " Hardcore Muscle", it was the BIBLE for us. The great thing was, we could call him up and talk personally to him. There is no one in the sport, maybe ever, who knows how to get as big and as lean as your genetics will take you.

I remember Hardcore Muscle. It was around 8-10 years ago that I got it. It had awesome info in it. That along with the old MM2K was what got me started. I miss that stuff, man. You just don't find info like that around anymore. Everything's turned into ads now. Real, valuable info is hard to find.

PHIL HERNON said:
Doggcrapp is directly or indirectly responsible for the way BBers look today. I know you new guys dont remember " Hardcore Muscle", it was the BIBLE for us. The great thing was, we could call him up and talk personally to him. There is no one in the sport, maybe ever, who knows how to get as big and as lean as your genetics will take you.
Amen to that brother!.....Dante (Doggcrapp) is great guy

I very much appreciate the kind words on this post

I'm with you BBJ. I miss those old hardcore mags. Takes me back to the days when I was first starting out and I was so naieve to everything.

Mav

Jrflex10er said:

he's very large :)

AG
www.ag-guys.com

Amazing!

You'll never really appreciate how much Dante knows, and what he can do for you unless you train with him!

All the posts on boards about his training methods aren't even close to telling you how much this guy knows - you have to train with him to experience it.

I thought after all the years I'd trained that I'd pretty much tried it all, but was ammzed at the progress I made when actually coached by Dante. Best training money I ever spent, and worth many times more than what he charges!

BUMP for DC

why be small?

your brother in Christ,

Lucky

PHIL HERNON said:

Yup, I remember..couldnt wait for the next issue..as soon as I got it I read it from begining to end..and yeah..Dante was always a phone call away..always willing to offer advice and help ya out... he was and still is one of the highest quality people in this sport..Phil is up in that class too..I've had the opportunity to talk with Phil a few times recently and he is a real..down to earth guy, no atitude, real nice, helpful, sincere and solid....unfortunatly this sport of BBing has its shasre of assholes, but we on this board are lucky to have the opportunity to interact with some of the great personalities in the sport...BigA included ..nice as hell...and quality person..

Speaking of which Cris Cormier was at my house today with a friend of mine..man he is a hell of a nice guy...I had the chance to hang with him for a little while and my kids got a real kick otta him..my daughter was telling him all kinds of stories and he was a pleasure to be around..real polite to my family and real easy to talk to..

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131