over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

DOGGCRAPP

Hiramabiff

Registered
Think you will get a chuckle out of this.

I was in the gym busting my ass as usual; working chest and abs. I just finished flat bench dumbbell pressing ( only 130 each 3 x 8-10 for anyone who wanted to know. I am a little guy...lol) a young cat comes up to me as I was racking the dumbbells and says..." Excuse me Sir, do you know DC training."...I chuckled ( I was like dam man, I got a babyface, none of the Sir crap; in my mind of course) then responded.." but of course, I know." I say "Dante is the man and his DC training system is of legend." He then proceeds to ask me if I knew how to do the stretch for triceps. I then grabbed a dumbbell to show him how to the "extreme stretch" for triceps. He was trying to do it, but he had it wrong. I had him sit on a flat bench, with his back against the barbell; passed a 75 pound dumbbell to him; he was a pretty thick young cat, and talked him thru it.

I then told him you can find Dante mostly on his board @ intensemuscle or here. He said he was on intensemuscle already. I said well you can ask Dante any question pretty much and he will assist you as best as he can.

I guess the reason he even approached me is, because he could see that I was working hard and I have a "little thickness" to me. I was actually using the P/RR/S. I have been thinking about trying DC training style in the near future.

Moral of the story....DC training and fans are everywhere.

Last edited:
That was nice of you to help him out, did he happen to say his name on IM?

I try to spread DC training like I'm a christian trying to spread the lord's word.

Most of you who know me, know that I believe in DC training a lot more though. Heh. :D

I recently got into DC training in the last few months, and I can definitely say that it is the best way of training I have ever found. I wish more people knew about it here where I live. I mention it, and they look at me with a blank stare. I try to tell as many about it as I can, but I often get the, "oh, that's nice" comment, and then they go back to their old routine.

I appreciate that greatly Hiramabiff and thank you for straightening him out on the stretch

i must be behind the times here...better go research this training since i know very little and try it out at the end up summer till next spring.

It is good that you took a small bit of your time to put the young fella right. I do this all the time, well I feel it is my responsibility to help the younger guys out at my gym. But it is funny when they don't know how to approach you in the middle of your training, they get all shy and you can see them busting to ask a question.........I usually open up and say...."what's on your mind lad"?? As I see them watching and have a puzzled look on their face!

Good job Hiramabiff!!

It is good that you took a small bit of your time to put the young fella right. I do this all the time, well I feel it is my responsibility to help the younger guys out at my gym. But it is funny when they don't know how to approach you in the middle of your training, they get all shy and you can see them busting to ask a question.........I usually open up and say...."what's on your mind lad"?? As I see them watching and have a puzzled look on their face!

Good job Hiramabiff!!

True, I see that, too. That's a good idea oldfella, I'll ask them next time.

What up square? Just wanted to drop a line to you and say thanx for educating the young man. I'm surprised he actually asked, as most are too ashamed or think they know it all already. So Mote It Be, Hiram.

I preach Dc all day in and out of the gym. people at my gym are all fitness orientated. they think that lifting the same amount fo weight everyday for a few minutes will get them big. I always have kids come up to me asking how i can bench 315 on incline and hammer curl the 100lb dumbells. and i simply explain it. i tell them how i eat and everything and they just say wow and go back to doing arms for the 5th tiem that week.

I preach Dc all day in and out of the gym. people at my gym are all fitness orientated. they think that lifting the same amount fo weight everyday for a few minutes will get them big. I always have kids come up to me asking how i can bench 315 on incline and hammer curl the 100lb dumbells. and i simply explain it. i tell them how i eat and everything and they just say wow and go back to doing arms for the 5th tiem that week.

Heh, that's what I keep seeing, too. Even some of the bigger guys have asked me what I do because they keep seeing me get bigger. I tell them and they go back to what they were doing. Sad. I wish I could get a partner here who was into DC as much as I am. That would be awesome!

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131