over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

DoggCrapp

weight77

Registered
I was about to order a bunch of protein off your board and was wondering what you think the best one it. I always assume the most expensive is going to be the best but sometimes can get by with something less.

I am looking for a fast release and a slow release protein. So the fast acting for PW and the slower protein through out the day.

HEy bro, I'm not Doggcrapp, but I think I can help.

For your fast acting protein, no doubts about it, go with the Ion-Exchange Whey Isolate. It's incredible, mixes instantly, no taste, and doesn't bloat me up at all, very high quality stuff.

For the slow realeasing protein, I'm using a 33% blend of the following, Calcium Caseniate, Micellar Casein, And Milk Protein Isolate. The taste isn't as good as the Ion-Exchange, but just slam it down. I use that as my shake right before bed.

Hope that helps.

babygetoboy said:

For your fast acting protein, no doubts about it, go with the Ion-Exchange Whey Isolate. It's incredible, mixes instantly, no taste, and doesn't bloat me up at all, very high quality stuff.

For the slow realeasing protein, I'm using a 33% blend of the following, Calcium Caseniate, Micellar Casein, And Milk Protein Isolate. The taste isn't as good as the Ion-Exchange, but just slam it down. I use that as my shake right before bed.

Hope that helps.

Thanks, that really did help becuase the ones you mentioned are the exact ones I had questions on.

babygetoboy said:

Hope that helps.
That's what the man himself recomends...:D

How about internationall orders? I cant really figure out if you do international shipping.. and how much that will cost etc

Let me know!

Dom!nator, just e-mail tpc at True Protein before you order, and he will get right back to you, I promise...

Dom!nator said:
How about internationall orders? I cant really figure out if you do international shipping.. and how much that will cost etc

Let me know!

like in-human said, shoot me an email at [email protected], and either dante or i will get back to ASAP on shipping info for you. include your destination.

i think i have convinced dante on a new night time mix. it is just as good, if not better, but as well, is good tasting. the 33/33/34 mix is awesome, but it's definitely not for the faint of heart. its not the best tasting.

here is my favorite mix for night time (or slow absorbing)
30 % calcium caseinate
20% milk protein isolate
15% micellar casein
5% hydrolyzed casein
30% whey protein isolate (ion exchange or microfiltration, either one doesn't really matter)
flavor and sweeten to your liking and you have a great mix.

skip also has an awesome mix, the TEAMSKIP formula
33% whey protein isolate microfiltration
33% micellar casein
17% egg white protein
17% soy protein

but if you are looking for an all around mix for everyday use. i would just go with any of the whey's at 85-90% and add 10-15% calcium caseinate. this will give you a really well rounded protein.

feel free to email us if you have any questions, we can help for any goals you may have in mind.

thanks,
tpc

Weight77--the IE whey isolate regular or cfm is the way to go for the fast acting---I truly doubt youll ever find a better tasting protein than that one. You can mix it into yogurt, pudding, pancake mix etc etc etc--you wont taste it. Ive tried many times to make pudding out of protein powders and had little success until this one---you can put three scoops of this in a pudding mix (add a lil more nonfat milk) and you truly wont taste anything but chocalate pudding--but it will be 90 grams of protein

as far as the slow releasing--that mix baby said is what i use but i chase that thing down--its really is an acquired taste--milk protein isolate just plain tastes harsh. I would email us at [email protected] and TPC will give you his mix which tastes much better than mine and has the same attributes

wow beat me to it

I guess I'm a glutton for pain, but I don't mind the mix at all! Tastes like co-co wheats. Just drink it down fast!

Damn, you guys are tough, I got to have some taste, Ion is the best for my buds, yup, I'm a pussy.

I got out of hand the other day will Jello Fat Free Chocolate Pudding, the premade stuff, I love pudding, oh man, before I knew it my fiance said you just ate 12 of those cups worth and it had 480 grams of protein, oops, damn it was good, yum...

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
systemfiles1
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws