over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

dollar shave club???

I love the dollar shave club, but I may give that De razor a try. Thats a ton of blades cheap

The best shave can be had with a DE Safety razor. I use the German made Merkur.

art-merkur_safety_razor_lg.jpg

The blades are inexpensive, and you can choose from a variety of unique blades that do offer different feels and sharpness. I use simple SHARK blades (100 for $13), others use Japanese feather blades.

The Italian Proraso shaving cream will easily last a year (requires a badger brush), and is FAR superior to any mass marketed cream or gel.

I recently switched to Truefitt & Hill 1805 Shave Cream Jar after a year of using the Proraso.

What site you get this from?

The blades are inexpensive, and you can choose from a variety of unique blades that do offer different feels and sharpness. I use simple SHARK blades (100 for $13), others use Japanese feather blades.

The Italian Proraso shaving cream will easily last a year (requires a badger brush), and is FAR superior to any mass marketed cream or gel.

I recently switched to Truefitt & Hill 1805 Shave Cream Jar after a year of using the Proraso.

that is what I am talking about. Old school razors that were made by men for men. Non of this new fancy "high tech" razors that suck a bag of dicks and barely do shit. I don't need my fucking razor to vibrate....I need it to give me the closest, smoothest, cuts possible.

Not to mention each blade could last up to 6 shaves, they are SUPER cheap, and every time you like you can just start using a new blade without having to drop a lot of money.

What site you get this from?

amazon...anywhere. They are all over the web you just have to google them. You could find DE razors from $13 or so to some that are hundreds of dollars.

There is a sub reddit on it which I would recommend people reading. They have A LOT of useful and helpful information on there and lots of members that don't mind helping others out.

Ya I currently use a straight edge for my face but looking for other options for other areas ha

I was waiting for a review on this too. Gillette Sensor3 - 4 packs of blades are like #13-$18 Think I'll give this a try.

The mach 3 disposable i didn't really like they don't last as long one use that's it....

I like this a lot tell me where i can get one.....

The mach 3 disposable i didn't really like they don't last as long one use that's it....

I get 2 uses out of my cartridge and have to toss it before I tare up my face trying to use it a 3rd time.

The commercial for dollar shave on their site is a funny fucking commercial.

I shave my whole head like ED or EOD. I would like buy Mach 3s or fushion in bulk if its cheap enough from some sale.

that is what I am talking about. Old school razors that were made by men for men. Non of this new fancy "high tech" razors that suck a bag of dicks and barely do shit. I don't need my fucking razor to vibrate....I need it to give me the closest, smoothest, cuts possible.

Not to mention each blade could last up to 6 shaves, they are SUPER cheap, and every time you like you can just start using a new blade without having to drop a lot of money.

ha!suck a bag of dicks...thats funny.

I thought the commercial was a joke when i 1st seen it. But I signed up and am pretty happy with them so far.

I've been using a DE for 2 years now and I'll NEVER go back to cartridge razors, fuck em!

I like this a lot tell me where i can get one.....

Amazon.

Bonus tip: Have a college email address? If so, Amazon Prime is free. This means you get free 2 day shipping on most items. :D

Has anyone used the Merkur adjustable DE? I shave my head and from what I hear it's better that the safety for head shaving.

I've read about these. Supposedly they're one of the best razors to use if you're one of those guys that are prone to razor burn and ingrowns. There's a bit of a learning curve when you first get one from what I've read. But not nearly as difficult to master as a straight razor. I remember my dad having one when I was just a little fella way back in the early 80's.

Just ordered the DE Merkur 180 Long Handle after reading this thread...... just recently starting shaving everywhere (except my head) and looking forward to trying this high quality razor.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear