over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Dolph Lundgren Cancer Battle

You obviously didn't understand my post and sorry I didn't word it in a way for you to understand, "first thing that crossed my mind was potentially diuretics, lifestyle, and rec drugs". That's three different things listed together that can be potential factors that contribute to Kidney issues outside of aas use that Hollywood actors are known for using or abusing.

Expound meaning is to explain or set forth something in detail, usually an argument, theory, or text. It can also mean to add details, clarify the meaning, or make clear something that is not known or understood. To expound is often used for scholarly or learned purposes.

"I posted the pic and asked about diuretics because thats the first thing you said crossed your mind and went on to expound about kidney harm from diuretics"

At what point did I expound on kidney harm from diuretic? I made the comment; "As we all know now, diuretics can be very hard on the kidneys." This is a relatively known fact that diuretics are hard on the kidneys, so maybe this is something you are not aware of.

"so i don’t know what your post here is for" So my post has no validity in your point of view? You're just looking for someone to poke or agitate today and I'm not going to be that guy. This is my last post in regard to you, f*ck *ff 🖕
why do you omit letters from “fuck off” then also use the middle finger emoji? Interesting

however i worded it mr webster, whether you want to admit it or not, you speculated on a few things that would have caused someones illness (lmfao) and touched on one of those things twice. Diuretics

when i posted the pic and asked the question you realized diuretics was a dumb shit thing to say and wrote me a book about actors lives on set in hollywood

to sum up:

you made a stupid comment
i called you out on it
you realized you look stupid and were embarrassed
you criticize my word usage in an attempt to save face
you are now butt hurt

You remind me of a late 40’s woman on facebook

i really don‘t know why you’re so upset
please calm down

you think this guy right here looks like he’s on diuretics?

View attachment 176991
anytime I am 175-185lbs and on gear, without diuretics, after about 14 hours of SMART FASTING and micronutrient loading during this fast, yoga and doing things to get circulation going, I walk around pump like this espec alot during my muay Thai days. I eat and i get bigger but lose veins UNLESS IM normally coming from a fasted state, leading me to believe it is a direct correlation and arbitrated by perhaps my insulin sensitivity? soda makes me vascular too, plus i dont eat barely any carbs or calories compared to most of you guys actually the majority, so when I do have things like pink salt in AM, coffee and or yohimbine, and lemon i get vascular and sick anavar like pump , too bad it doesn't last. Bro look at @Gunsmith and a few other members, the older gentleman that lives in japan I always forget his damn screen name and NAME, and we are even personal friends on social media and talk aside from this, drives me nuts, makes me feel bad because he's a great guy, maybe it is gunsmith, hell chime in, he's the watch collector guy on here in his 50s living in japan, but he's fucking peeled 24/7 and not on diuretics, at his age, with his experience, HES GOT IT DOWN TO A T and a science, and i mean HIS BODY, not saying he's an expert in this community although he's extremely wise and experienced in endocrinology and personal experience trumphs paperwork sorry typeIIx
It's really hard to say what he's on in this pic, he sure doesn't look like he's on high doses of AAS though. Looks like an IG fitness model if anything. To me key factor is lifestyle, the lifestyle of a Hollywood star is a lot different than a disciplined bodybuilder. Not that being an actor doesn't take discipline, but the lifestyle is a lot different requiring the need of potential aids to get the job done. From day to day, you're on set for 12 -12+ hours, you may get requested meals cooked for you, but you're not eating every hour and a half or 2 hours through the day. They're lucky to get a quick workout in first thing or at the end of the day. Sly is known for moving through takes, this is coming directly from himself, he hates taking multiple takes, he likes getting a scene on first take and moving on. Hollywood is known for lots of rec drugs being around to get filming done, plus, throw in a level of being constantly dehydrated. Who knows, but he sure doesn't look like someone who is abusing AAS.

anytime I am 175-185lbs and on gear, without diuretics, after about 14 hours of SMART FASTING and micronutrient loading during this fast, yoga and doing things to get circulation going, I walk around pump like this espec alot during my muay Thai days. I eat and i get bigger but lose veins UNLESS IM normally coming from a fasted state, leading me to believe it is a direct correlation and arbitrated by perhaps my insulin sensitivity? soda makes me vascular too, plus i dont eat barely any carbs or calories compared to most of you guys actually the majority, so when I do have things like pink salt in AM, coffee and or yohimbine, and lemon i get vascular and sick anavar like pump , too bad it doesn't last. Bro look at @Gunsmith and a few other members, the older gentleman that lives in japan I always forget his damn screen name and NAME, and we are even personal friends on social media and talk aside from this, drives me nuts, makes me feel bad because he's a great guy, maybe it is gunsmith, hell chime in, he's the watch collector guy on here in his 50s living in japan, but he's fucking peeled 24/7 and not on diuretics, at his age, with his experience, HES GOT IT DOWN TO A T and a science, and i mean HIS BODY, not saying he's an expert in this community although he's extremely wise and experienced in endocrinology and personal experience trumphs paperwork sorry typeIIx
Man i miss being able to take yohimbine, just can’t tolerate it anymore, feel like my hearts gonna go haywire

i take torsemide a few times a week, i doubt anyone could tell when i do

@hawkmoon is the guy you’re thinking of in japan, yes peeled all the time even during that knee injury

Man i miss being able to take yohimbine, just can’t tolerate it anymore, feel like my hearts gonna go haywire

i take torsemide a few times a week, i doubt anyone could tell when i do

@hawkmoon is the guy you’re thinking of in japan, yes peeled all the time even during that knee injury
yes hawkmoon, thats the homey, gunsmith is cool af too, both seasoned vets with substance to add to this board.

Give me a fucking break! My wife has stage four colon cancer at age 41 and has not had alcohol, caffeine, sugar drinks, fast food for over 10 years!
your genetics play 90% roll in what happens to you! don’t be fooled……
100%

Yea he was probably going to get that shit regardless of what he did.

you think this guy right here looks like he’s on diuretics?

View attachment 176991
the movie business apparently uses diuretics (by them called "dehydrating naturally") for almost every scene where a male actor is shirtless or has to portray being "ripped"
also, look at the face of that guy. his cheeks are sunken in, he looks very dehydrated. so yes, I strongly believe that that he used diuretics.

the movie business apparently uses diuretics (by them called "dehydrating naturally") for almost every scene where a male actor is shirtless or has to portray being "ripped"
also, look at the face of that guy. his cheeks are sunken in, he looks very dehydrated. so yes, I strongly believe that that he used diuretics.
”His cheeks are sunken in” Looks like his regular face, i’m sure it has absolutely nothing to do with being lean. If he had taken such an amount of diuretics to make his face look sunk in, he’d be on the floor not shooting a physical movie scene

anything else your genius eyes see that would indicate he‘s dehydrated?

if you had ever been that lean before, you’d know how stupid you sound

”His cheeks are sunken in” Looks like his regular face, i’m sure it has absolutely nothing to do with being lean. If he had taken such an amount of diuretics to make his face look sunk in, he’d be on the floor not shooting a physical movie scene

anything else your genius eyes see that would indicate he‘s dehydrated?

if you had ever been that lean before, you’d know how stupid you sound
here is dolph lundgren in rocky 4
IMG_0210.jpeg

here is dolph lundgren in another movie with similar bodyfat levels
IMG_0211.jpeg

youre right, i have never been stage lean, but my lowest was around 7% and I can tell you that almost everyone I know (me included) that was at a bodyfat this low only had extremely sunken in cheeks like dolph in rocky 4 when they were water depleted/dehydrated due to diuretics.

regarding the hollywood diuretics speculation:
IMG_0212.jpeg IMG_0213.jpeg

also, try to not to insult everyone instantly, it makes you look like youre not very intelligent

here is dolph lundgren in rocky 4
View attachment 177832

here is dolph lundgren in another movie with similar bodyfat levels
View attachment 177833

youre right, i have never been stage lean, but my lowest was around 7% and I can tell you that almost everyone I know (me included) that was at a bodyfat this low only had extremely sunken in cheeks like dolph in rocky 4 when they were water depleted/dehydrated due to diuretics.

regarding the hollywood diuretics speculation:
View attachment 177834View attachment 177835

also, try to not to insult everyone instantly, it makes you look like youre not very intelligent
citing “People” magazine!? 🤣🤣🤣

you have proven nothing in an argument that you initiated, way to go buddy

When you say stupid shit, you‘ve already purchased the insults. Don’t get pissy because i delivered them for you

If you wanna believe that they’re on diuretics, go right ahead, you don’t need to unsuccessfully try to persuade me to believe what you do

since you mentioned it though, let‘s have a look at the 7% bf version of you

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity