over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Don’t Fill Your Syringes Days Ahead

NeveReveN

Registered
This might have already been addressed elsewhere, but I couldn’t find it.

I filled syringes before, to be used in a week or so with no issues. So recently, I decided to pre-fill several.

I pre-filled 6 syringes in advance, enough for two shots per week for 3 weeks. Shots every Monday and Thursday.

When I was down to three, I had a problem getting the oil out. It clogged. I didn’t see any obvious problems, so I replaced the needle and it worked fine.

That was 4 days ago. Today I was about to use the next one, so it has been in the syringe 16 days. I noticed a thin whiteish string like floater, about a half inch long in the solution. So I obviously didn’t use that one. I took out the last one and it had the same, but this one was stuck to the inside.

So the suspension settled out or there is some issue with the plastic. Either way, they were both tossed.

This led me to do a search. Turns out - - and I should have known this - - 24 hours is the max recommended time to pre-load a syringe.

According to one article I found, a LOT of whatever is suspended in the oil in the plastic syringe is lost within just a single 24 hour period. Over half to three-quarters is lost.

Lesson learned. If you like filling your syringes several days early, you might want to rethink that.

I left off that while it’s probably
obvious to most of the people here that two weeks is too long, what’s not so obvious, at least to me, was just how short the time period is that you can pre-load. Not even one day.

I never had to or ever thought of doing that, but that’s good to know thx.

This wouldn't apply to steroids, I don't think. The fentanyl came in 10mcg/ml concentration. You might lose that tiny dose easier by it sticking to the plastic or whatever.

Remember when LR3 IGF came out and everyone said you had to use acetic acid to reconstitute because otherwise you would lose a lot by it sticking to the glass in the vial.

You wouldn't lose dozens of mg of steroid in a syringe, where would it go?

I never prefill oils, just at the time of use.
I do prefill GH, at 2 iu ed it says in the syringe for 4-5 days max.
Would like to hear from the community what they think about how well GH holds up when it's prefilled.

Solvents in gear will break down the inside; it might not be visible to the eye. I’ve definitely had aas destroy no waste syringes, the little black part used to push the extra oil inside is a weaker material and dissolves

Your article doesn’t necessarily apply to everything you can put in a syringe. Blood and insulin for example are good for a month. I personally wouldn’t do 16 days ahead of time. But I used to preload syringes and never had an issue.

Unless you’re hiding your usage from someone in your household why do this? Never understood redijects…

Cage

Prefilled in advance for years and never an issue. I wouldn't say that is the best practice. But many things i have done around using anabolics would not be considered best practice.

When you prefill you have some plastic particules invisible with human eyes, but the product still intact if you store it in the temperature range of it (refrigerator for peptides) (ambient temperature for oils) for my concern I never heard problems to prefill

I think it sounds like a gear problem rather then preloading. I've never had a problem with preloaded and def don't think u lost the active compounds in it.

Op what did u preload? Test suspension?

I do small sub a injects so always preload either the big syringe I use to fill my insulin syringes or the insulin syringes it would be huge hassle and use lots of needles and syringes if I had to draw and shoot every one with new equipment. Never had an issue with it.

Unless you’re hiding your usage from someone in your household why do this? Never understood redijects…

Cage
If you are backloading slin pins for smaller injections it makes a lot of sense. Otherwise you’d be wasting a 3cc every time to fill just one slin pin. Or for traveling purposes. I’m gone more than I am home and although I usually just take bottles with me, it would also be convenient just to pre fill.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws