over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Don’t Fill Your Syringes Days Ahead

If you are backloading slin pins for smaller injections it makes a lot of sense. Otherwise you’d be wasting a 3cc every time to fill just one slin pin. Or for traveling purposes. I’m gone more than I am home and although I usually just take bottles with me, it would also be convenient just to pre fill.
I totally get if you’re using slin pins… Also if you’re traveling…

Cage

Solvents in gear will break down the inside; it might not be visible to the eye. I’ve definitely had aas destroy no waste syringes, the little black part used to push the extra oil inside is a weaker material and dissolves
110%, happened more than a few times that's when I stopped doing it. It was visible to the eye lol I just couldn't believe a speck or 2 and had to toss 3cc's away. That black rubber disolves quickly.

I've prefilled up to two weeks ahead usually if going on vacation.....never had any issues.

I always make sure that I leave a small air bubble in the syringe and store them upright....because as stated above....the solvents in the oil will break down the rubber stopper.

obvious to most of the people here that two weeks is too long, what’s not so obvious, at least to me, was just how short the time period is that you can pre-load. Not even one day.
Your post gives validity as to why not to make pre-loading a habit. I always want to know why not to do something. I never made pre-loading a habit outside of pre-loading a slin pin in the morning for later in the day for say pre and post workout. Even though I didn't know why, I just always didn't feel like it was a good idea to pre-load a couple to a few syringes days in advance, now I know why. Appreciate the post @NeveReveN

A bigger problem is the leaching of plasticizers into your oil.

Saves time.

Use to do it back in the day when I was working 14-16 hr days. Only way I could stay on a strict regimen without forgetting or finding the time.

ive done this plenty of times with no worries.
if using cheap pins sometimes after 2 weeks or so you notice a difference in how smooth they flow. i always figured this might be from the rubber part of the plunger softening or leaching.

the gear in there only had small amounts of ba and bb. if someone were using oils with high solvent or odd solvents like eo or gauc i would think you might find more issues.

best to know whats in your gear and your syringes.
terumo are by far the best brand of pins i have used.

ive done this plenty of times with no worries.
if using cheap pins sometimes after 2 weeks or so you notice a difference in how smooth they flow. i always figured this might be from the rubber part of the plunger softening or leaching.

the gear in there only had small amounts of ba and bb. if someone were using oils with high solvent or odd solvents like eo or gauc i would think you might find more issues.

best to know whats in your gear and your syringes.
terumo are by far the best brand of pins i have used.
You might try leaving a vapor barrier between the oil and the plunger, meaning leave an air gap. That will keep the solvents away from the rubber.

This wouldn't apply to steroids, I don't think. The fentanyl came in 10mcg/ml concentration. You might lose that tiny dose easier by it sticking to the plastic or whatever.

Remember when LR3 IGF came out and everyone said you had to use acetic acid to reconstitute because otherwise you would lose a lot by it sticking to the glass in the vial.

You wouldn't lose dozens of mg of steroid in a syringe, where would it go?
Agreed here the drug is suspended in oil in a sterile syringe with a cap on it so as sealed as a bottle that has air in it and often holes in the rubber stopper some air could pass thru. If your oil based are seperating in a rig in days, not in extreme temps or direct UV I’d worry a little about the oil.

always do.
i generally sit pins with the point up if preloaded. if down you end up with empty pins. lol
It’s not a bad idea but the solvents aren’t eating up medical grade rubber and if somehow you’ve come across a UGL that uses solvents that dissolve rubbe you shoukd imo not put it in your body

I’ve heard dudes pulling up their whole cycle I was thought it was tardsville but yea they do it, none of them were impressive for what that’s worth. People overvalue drugs A LOT

Good post ! I learned the hard way , especially when I had EO based Tren, went to grab one and it was all tarry black , melted the stopper 🥲, I was quite sad throwing it out 😆. Had a buddy do it with his TRT from Safeway , he said he went to inject and it all flooded out the back !

Max

I dont preload syringes. I had some cracked vials that were leaking and no vials to transfer so I pulled it into a a few syringes. I completely forgot about it.

I found them 3 days ago. The stoppers in all of them completely dissolved and the oils were black sludge. OFC if you waited 4 or 5 days, youd probably be fine but I wouldnt risk leaving solvents in contact with the plastic and the plunger.

read what i posted. lol
I did I’m not sure what I missed I think storing them up is fine my comment is about shitty gear

clearly you missed when i said i know exactly what was in there. i made it.
ba, bb and i know what the raws were.
the only shitty part was your comprehension.
Oh yea no I didn’t see that just the comment about how you stored them. My comprehension is fine lol I only replied to that specific post. I appreciate you telling me and checking on my comprehension I’m sure you are a genius and we r all just trying to keep up with ur perfectly dosed homemade shit bro.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws