over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Don’t Fill Your Syringes Days Ahead

Also I didn’t say your gear was shitty but fuck you reacted to it like a champ.

I did I’m not sure what I missed I think storing them up is fine my comment is about shitty gear
this is what you said.

your comment was about shitty gear

i could tell you didnt read. that was clear.
i pointed it out and you came with this.

not one of your posts seemed nice or of useful intent.

you continue with basically the same.

maybe if i spam the board with adds and 20 promos in my signature you might see why i felt your comment was off base.

your memory and comprehension are clearly top notch.
all good.
thanks for being so helpful.

this is what you said.

your comment was about shitty gear

i could tell you didnt read. that was clear.
i pointed it out and you came with this.

not one of your posts seemed nice or of useful intent.

you continue with basically the same.

maybe if i spam the board with adds and 20 promos in my signature you might see why i felt your comment was off base.

your memory and comprehension are clearly top notch.
all good.
thanks for being so helpful.
Dude still on your feelings I wouldn’t normally comment but you’re a sponsor albeit a home lab as you said. So for your comprehension my response about shitty gear was a general one AND NOT ON YOUR POST IT WAS SOMEONE ELSE POST. I replied to it and I stand by that post. If you say my gear is off I don’t give a fuck. You talk about nice and useful, respect, you started this whole shit off with your child like reply about my comprehension and talking shit so I cleared the air. If you’d simply replied like a reasonable person I would’ve done the same. When you have a sale for your people if you ever do then being a paid sponsor you should put it in your signature LIKE ALL THE OTHER SUCCESSFUL SPONSORS. Peace ✌

Dude still on your feelings I wouldn’t normally comment but you’re a sponsor albeit a home lab as you said. So for your comprehension my response about shitty gear was a general one AND NOT ON YOUR POST IT WAS SOMEONE ELSE POST. I replied to it and I stand by that post. If you say my gear is off I don’t give a fuck. You talk about nice and useful, respect, you started this whole shit off with your child like reply about my comprehension and talking shit so I cleared the air. If you’d simply replied like a reasonable person I would’ve done the same. When you have a sale for your people if you ever do then being a paid sponsor you should put it in your signature LIKE ALL THE OTHER SUCCESSFUL SPONSORS. Peace ✌

it really just looks like you came to talk shit bud.
it doesnt look like you pay much attention to history or what is actually being said.
not really sure where you get the home lab idea. maybe another example of comprehension, or lack there of.

it really just looks like you came to talk shit bud.
it doesnt look like you pay much attention to history or what is actually being said.
not really sure where you get the home lab idea. maybe another example of comprehension, or lack there of.
Yea I just don’t comprehend your dumb whiny bullshit. If you had shown respect you’d been respected. You acted like a bitch so I treat you the way you treated me. Yea I’m on here a lot funny you’re the only person I’ve had a running problem with. You hate on sponsors who have ads and run promos. If you weren’t so insecure about you’re gear this woulda never happened. You simply coukda said I md made it I know it’s good. I woulda said my bad cool instead you get on you’re woke ass feelings and talk shit to someone who’s been at this loooong before you. Never accepting responsibility for this whole “shitty comprehension” shit you ran with. Funny thing is I never talk shit so you obviously came at the wrong guy. And yea if gear goes to shit in a syringe im gonna say it’s shitty everytime. Reply tell me about my comprehension AGAIN 😂😂

Yea I just don’t comprehend your dumb whiny bullshit. If you had shown respect you’d been respected. You acted like a bitch so I treat you the way you treated me. Yea I’m on here a lot funny you’re the only person I’ve had a running problem with. You hate on sponsors who have ads and run promos. If you weren’t so insecure about you’re gear this woulda never happened. You simply coukda said I md made it I know it’s good. I woulda said my bad cool instead you get on you’re woke ass feelings and talk shit to someone who’s been at this loooong before you. Never accepting responsibility for this whole “shitty comprehension” shit you ran with. Funny thing is I never talk shit so you obviously came at the wrong guy. And yea if gear goes to shit in a syringe im gonna say it’s shitty everytime. Reply tell me about my comprehension AGAIN 😂😂

ooohhh now youre getting fiesty!
name calling. i like it!

lets try this for comprehension.
just like when we were little kids.

jane went on vacation.
what did jane do?
jane went on vacation.

your version seems more like:
this slut jane i know got super drunk one night, stole a car, drove to mexico, got gang banged by mariachis, robbed a liquior store to by crack then snuck back accross the border with her new cyotee boyfriend. who now lives with her and her three kids. that was her vacation.

all i did was ask you to read and pointed out you werent really understanding it.

thats it.
this could not be more silly.
have fun bro.
i did.
lol

ooohhh now youre getting fiesty!
name calling. i like it!

lets try this for comprehension.
just like when we were little kids.

jane went on vacation.
what did jane do?
jane went on vacation.

your version seems more like:
this slut jane i know got super drunk one night, stole a car, drove to mexico, got gang banged by mariachis, robbed a liquior store to by crack then snuck back accross the border with her new cyotee boyfriend. who now lives with her and her three kids. that was her vacation.

all i did was ask you to read and pointed out you werent really understanding it.

thats it.
this could not be more silly.
have fun bro.
i did.
lol
I love when guys like you think you’re smart but you’re just an idiot with an ego. I’m sorry your gear you make goes to shit. Yep when a nobody like you tries to throw stones at an alpha ya gotta get a slap. And “fiesty” sugar sweet, shoukda expected that. This is silly, it’s silly anyone would get gear that goes to shit in a syringe. Maybe your opinion of my comprehension is actually the fact that I just didn’t give a fuck to scroll up a bunch extra to read your worthless posts. Focus on you kitchen utensils bro you’ve got another “perfectly dosed batch to cook up” for whoever is willing to Guinea Pig your shit. Jane is you I’m guessing both in your story and real life 😂 so here ya go “Janes a dumb bitch that can’t cook and got mad when the shit she cooked was worthless. Have a sweet day there sugar, fiesty what a turd. Please reply I love your dumbass sayin more stupid shit.

Do you know how many meds I give that are prefilled and none of the active ingredients are lost? MANY
How exactly would you know none was lost? Are you doing testing? Letting prefilled syringes sit for a day, two days, etc and then testing them, somehow?

I kinda doubt it… but maybe.

Did someone here once say the rubber stopper on vials was made with nontoxic materials so it wouldn't hurt you if some of it leeched into the solution? I seem to recall reading something like that.

I have a friend who always makes sure he stores his vials upright because he doesn't want the oil to make contact with the rubber. I don't know if it matters.
That said, I always prefer single use ampules for many reasons, feels more clean and better stored like that for long periods.

How exactly would you know none was lost? Are you doing testing? Letting prefilled syringes sit for a day, two days, etc and then testing them, somehow?

I kinda doubt it… but maybe.
I think he’s talking about pharma shit like pens and redijects which if handled properly don’t lose active ingredients. I coukd be wrong that’s how I read it, now profiled is not the same as pharma loaded but the point is that the crossover is that there’s little to no loss with prefills, mind you the only thing I pre fill are MT2 and GH so….

I was just buying syringes and I guess a 2-part syringe is better to preload as there is no rubber part. There are also 2-part insulin syringes which I hadn't seen before. I actually prefer using 2-part syringes as they are easier to inject IME. The rubber in 3-part syringes cause friction so there is silicon oil to make injecting smoother. The 2-part syringes instead have tiny oversized plunger to cause a vacuum.

"2-part syringes are ideal for applications that cannot have the potential for foreign substances (such as silicon oil) to potentially interfere with the desired results."

This might have already been addressed elsewhere, but I couldn’t find it.

I filled syringes before, to be used in a week or so with no issues. So recently, I decided to pre-fill several.

I pre-filled 6 syringes in advance, enough for two shots per week for 3 weeks. Shots every Monday and Thursday.

When I was down to three, I had a problem getting the oil out. It clogged. I didn’t see any obvious problems, so I replaced the needle and it worked fine.

That was 4 days ago. Today I was about to use the next one, so it has been in the syringe 16 days. I noticed a thin whiteish string like floater, about a half inch long in the solution. So I obviously didn’t use that one. I took out the last one and it had the same, but this one was stuck to the inside.

So the suspension settled out or there is some issue with the plastic. Either way, they were both tossed.

This led me to do a search. Turns out - - and I should have known this - - 24 hours is the max recommended time to pre-load a syringe.

According to one article I found, a LOT of whatever is suspended in the oil in the plastic syringe is lost within just a single 24 hour period. Over half to three-quarters is lost.

Lesson learned. If you like filling your syringes several days early, you might want to rethink that.

Back in the 80s sustanon 250 came in pre filled syringes with 18 gauge needles ouch lol

Back in the 80s sustanon 250 came in pre filled syringes with 18 gauge needles ouch lol
Bro you can still buy redi-ject pharma Sustanon amps. I didn’t get in gear while I was in the Corps, I actually believed Ronniecwas natty and just worked hard, steroids were for cheaters lol. That said tons of Maribes would go to TJ buy them shoot up their gear for the week and walk back across always the sust , some of the pharmacies had a room where you could inject

i will reuse the same syringe to load the gear, and maybe change it every 2-3 weeks. i will always put a fresh new tip on before every injection. is this okay? lol

i will reuse the same syringe to load the gear, and maybe change it every 2-3 weeks. i will always put a fresh new tip on before every injection. is this okay? lol

Are you joking?

That’s not even remotely sterile. Not ok.

You say lol and I don’t do this but there are tons of dudes who do. I use the same 18 gauge draw too for months usually. I keep it wiped down and on a closed syringe, I’ve done that for decades

You say lol and I don’t do this but there are tons of dudes who do. I use the same 18 gauge draw too for months usually. I keep it wiped down and on a closed syringe, I’ve done that for decades
this is exactly what i do its all wiped down and put away.

i swab the vials each time and new tip, so how is it not sterile . the loader is safely put away .

Not even the vial can be called sterile once it has been punctured, strictly speaking, I don't think. I have reused syringes many times as well as drawing needles, simply because I was running low. Never any problems, neither have my friends who do the same. Now one friend did a whole 12 week cycle with the same needle! and he didn't even wash it with alcohol. Now that is stupid, but back in the day the tools were harder to get than the steroids themselves here, dudes were travelling to neighboring Denmark just to pick up needles. Here in Sweden, which is in the EU, they could theoretically sell needles because EU law but they don't, they self police themselves because they don't want to "encourage drug use." What a joke.

I remember Bostin Loyd said he had thousands and thousands of needles but he used the same needle for weeks until it was dull because "I'm cheap" Lol. Some type of psychological hangup.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
locoslave
NapsGear