over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Don Ross

PHIL HERNON

Banned
You guys remember Don Ross? What a great guy he was, and so great for bodybuilding. He was the most charasmatic supporter of the working mans bodybuilder, the mass monsters of the sport. I miss him a lot.

i remember readin his articles plus seeing him on American Muscle Magazine(the tv show that used to air on espn), i think thats what it was called. he seemed like a really cool guy and knew alot

JW

I dont know if any of you guys remember, but he had a few really good interviews in Hardcore muscle, in witch he talked about gear and dieting, ect... Seem like a cool guy...

BTW- This might be a stupid question (but im new here) is this the real Phil Hernon?

Chris

chris250 said:
I dont know if any of you guys remember, but he had a few really good interviews in Hardcore muscle, in witch he talked about gear and dieting, ect... Seem like a cool guy...

BTW- This might be a stupid question (but im new here) is this the real Phil Hernon?

Chris

not a stupid ?, and yes it is the real Phil, we also got Big A and BigKiwi here, two other pro's and great guys. plus wyld a pro trainer... alot of great minds here bro, you'll like it.

JW

NEVER NEW MUCH ABOUT HIM.....

HE DIED YOUNG......AND THAT IS SAD FOR ANYONE. DIDN'T HE HAVE A HEART ATTACK?

He did have amazing vascularity.

Phil got question for you bro one thing I have noticed now as Pro is that alot guys have great muscle but very few have great vascularity. I have thought about this abit and don't know if it is genetics, their high use gh, lower use insulin or just the shape they were in at the time. I look at Ronies physique for example he is hard as rock but you can only see his main veins . Do you have other explanations for this ? high use syntherol ? I have no idea syntherol for me seems to make my veins come out further.

just thought

:)

Good question

I feel that it can be a number of things. Low sub Q bodyfat, high fluid levels in the bloodstream, high blood pressure, lower cholesterol levels, transleucent skin , etc... I feel that Syntherol makes my vascularity temporarily go away, which is not bad for me, I tend to like the less vascular look at times.

This is for Phil Hernon...or to anyone else think this to..

Do you think that in the early 90's that bodybuilders got leaner or just had cleaner lines... I mean like compare Kevin Levorne from his 92 Mr.0 form, compared to his 02 form...To me he looks like he had more striations and looked tighter...

It seem like as the bodyweights got heavier, people dont seem to come in as tight or has the striations (in the delts, tris, back ,ect) as they use to...Just my thoughts...

What do you guys think???

chris

Interesting, Chris

I think that the film and camera angles might be a bit different now a days then before, or the lighting perhaps? Maybe GH use in combination with slin makes us more bloated? The higher levels of AAS might be a factor, but interesting.

Also ,here is another one...

Look at the pics of Flex from the 93 Arnold (at about 218 I guess) and look at the pics of Flex at the 98 Arnold (at about 232, I think). To me Flex, had cleaner lines and more striations at the 93 show than at the 98 show... I know at the 98 show he was super dry, but yet he didnt appear as dry as the 93 show...

Maybe, it's just me...But to me the guys in the early 90's just had a different look... I know they are bigger now, than before, but the look just isnt the same... I cant seem to pin point it, though...

Big Kiwi, Big A, Wydleone.... What do you guys think???

chris

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Spinaltap88
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity