over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

don youngblood

feelnfit

FOUNDING Member
Registered
august 17th don youngblood de-throwned vince taylor!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
the new mastres "o":D

Last edited:
I WAS THERE AND VINCE SHOULD HAVE WON. YONGBLOODS ASS AND LEGS LOOKED LIKE SHIT. THEY WERE SMOOTH AS HELL. BUT THATS THE WAY THE BALL DROPS.

in may vince came to my town for the vince taylor classic and he did look awesome then. but i did root for don this year.

Its good to see some fresh blood in the winning circle but judging from the pics I have seen Vince was the Superior athlete. Don is huge and conditioned but really lacks that aesthetically pleasing, flowing, round muscle look that Vince has. I find it EXTREMELY hard to believe that Don beat Vince in the posing round.

I think they had some pics at Flexonline.com

I havent seen pics yet.....

but........Don should have won the Masters Olympia last year. So......I am glad he won this year.

Don is one hard, bone dry, massive dude. At least from what I've seen so far. I'd like to see the pics from this years "Masters O'".

I haven't seen any pictures yet, But I'm glad to hear that Youngblood won. I think its about time we had some new faces at the top of the masters O. Now if we can just do the same for the Olympia this year everything would be great.
good luck and be safe....

bigger....

The thing bout bodybuilding...

...is not only are some judges partial to someone they also can be bought. This is sad fact but, true. I am a big fan of Don and Vince. Funny story bout Don though, at a show in Texas we were both at urinal and I guess he is like me and can't go if someone is next to him. We must have been there for 15minutes till I finally could go.HAHHAHAHA Don also doesn't need BBing to make his money which I think makes him that much better cause he still strives for it.

RY

Re: The thing bout bodybuilding...

Ry Roid said:
...is not only are some judges partial to someone they also can be bought. This is sad fact but, true. I am a big fan of Don and Vince. Funny story bout Don though, at a show in Texas we were both at urinal and I guess he is like me and can't go if someone is next to him. We must have been there for 15minutes till I finally could go.HAHHAHAHA Don also doesn't need BBing to make his money which I think makes him that much better cause he still strives for it.

RY

RY, the problem with the pee is the swolen prostate (from those 3g wk of test). Take some proscar! hahaha :D

i think don't looked like a freak last year, have yet to see any other pics this year though.

PROBABLY NO ROOM FOR ANYONE ELSE IN THE RESTROOM!

........COUPLE OF LARGE BODIES TAKING UP ALL THE SPACE.

taylor vs youngblood

I think Youngblood won this year, cause he should have won last year when taylor was a bit soft...but that does not mean yo ugive it to him this year....I was there, the man in 3rd was incredible, full thick and hard, but a no name...but as for the top two, Taylor had good conditioning, symmetry, proportion, thickness and his upper body matches his legs. as for Youngblood..he had conditioning..umm...thick up top, but no legs to match the upper body...plus he is cocky on stage, not a good sport,,.....but that part is my personal dislike....but i guess the judges know what they are doing!!!

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131