advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Donating blood twice in a row in same day? Anyone?

Chembody

Verified Customer
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
I just saw my friend a female ifbb pro. She has used up to 2 grams of gear before in the past. Shes always on gear. She told me when her blood is thick she donates twice in one day every 8 weeks.
Is donating twice in same day safe?
Has anyone on this board donated blood more then once in 8 weeks?
How much blood can we donate without being a issue?

They don't allow it as far as I know, maybe with a doctors order as a plebotomy and not regular donation. Then there's plasma which I don't get

They don't allow it as far as I know, maybe with a doctors order as a plebotomy and not regular donation. Then there's plasma which I don't get
You are right they dont allow it but She goes to two different group blood banks that dont know she is doing it twice.
Loophole

Some places will let you donate 2 units of blood. If she is going to a place that only draws 1 unit max, her actions are not totally out of line. If they are both pulling 2 units though, that is way too much.

Going to two different places and not telling the med staff puts them in a weird place though. They are trying to do stuff safely and without all the info they can't do their job right. Just my pet peeve as someone in the field

Lol can we just focus on “2 grams” for a second? She is no longer a she - your friend is a dude…. That is so fucking disturbing and excessive. Sorry to come off as a hater. I feel terrible that women now have to subject themselves to that kind of hormone level. But fuck 🤦‍♂️

What dosages do women usually take. And I'm curious about the CrossFit ones, not the blocky vitilization ones

Lol can we just focus on “2 grams” for a second? She is no longer a she - your friend is a dude…. That is so fucking disturbing and excessive. Sorry to come off as a hater. I feel terrible that women now have to subject themselves to that kind of hormone level. But fuck 🤦‍♂️
Lol
For sure i understand. Thats when she was competing. She also has her own private lab that she makes gear but shes private. She loves the stuff! she was telling me once her doctor saw her testosterone level in the 6000 range he said you need to stop this. He asked her how did you feel on all that. She said amazing loved it felt great in everyway. 🤷
Shes done test tren and i think all the compounds she makes.
Shes in her late 40’s and no longer competing due to injuries. She became a pro in her early 40’s

Lol I mean I have a friend who’s doing NPC Wellness competitions on 5-10mgs of Var. So when I hear 2 grams of gear I just picture a clit that would make my cock look microscopic.
And no feminine body fat which looks horrible. The CrossFit girls still have chubby behinds that are beautiful

Lol
For sure i understand. Thats when she was competing. She also has her own private lab that she makes gear but shes private. She loves the stuff! she was telling me once her doctor saw her testosterone level in the 6000 range he said you need to stop this. He asked her how did you feel on all that. She said amazing loved it felt great in everyway. 🤷
Shes done test tren and i think all the compounds she makes.
Shes in her late 40’s and no longer competing due to injuries. She became a pro in her early 40’s
Hey I mean this is ‘Murica - I’m a social libertarian - do whatever the fuck makes you happy. I’m just saying at a certain point you’re entering a truly mentally unstable zone kinda like that stupid documentary Bigorexia that alien retard Vlad made about people who think they’re too small. I know we all on this board suffer from it to a degree - but a female taking that much gear is just 🤯 to me…

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws