over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Donating blood while ON Cycle??

Downrite

Newbies
Just out of my curiosity, is this safe to do?
Only because every time I go to the supermarket or movies, they always approach me and I'm getting kind of tired of always saying no.. The problem is, Im on cycle often..

Im currently running 500mg/week of sust and 300mg/week of deca.. Also taking exemestane 12.5mg eod.. would this cause any issue??...

Just out of my curiosity, is this safe to do?
Only because every time I go to the supermarket or movies, they always approach me and I'm getting kind of tired of always saying no.. The problem is, Im on cycle often..

Im currently running 500mg/week of sust and 300mg/week of deca.. Also taking exemestane 12.5mg eod.. would this cause any issue??...

I plan on doing this as well after reading a thread about heart attacks and blood clots from some aas.I'm on 750mg cyp and 400npp and just started 60mg var to the mix.I was planning on running eq with my cycle as well but got fearful of what i was reading about other people experience's with it so i dropped it....but from what i read u wanna do a DOUBLE RED BLOOD CELL DONATION (or something like that) I plan on doing this next week since i'm going into week five of my 16 week cycle

I have to donate on certain stuff or I get headaches....my doctor has had to do in the office before to relieve a headache....said my body produces alot of blood cells on stuff an he advised me to donate

This is obviously a loaded question there is a moral perspective and then a biological one. I will say this to address the first point. I have given 11 pints of blood to the American Red Cross over the past 3 years. For those in the know, you know you are allowed to donate every 8 weeks. This could mean 6 donations a year. I average closer to 4. Why? I choose not to give when I'm blasting. If I have tren and mast and whatever else running thru me I choose not to give that to a potential recipient that. Granted if I have lets say 10 pints in my body and give one pint that amount of blood won't have an overabundance of AAS in it. But still I feel its more responsible for me to only donate when I'm on my TRT level cruise doses. Again though because of this I only end up donating every 12-16 weeks depending on the length of my blasts and cruises.
Biologically donating for many AAS users is a necessity. It is the best and in many cases only way to regulate the body and blood with respect to things like elevated iron, RBC's, hematocrit, etc.
Also for "us" its actually probably best to just donate a regular pint than the double method. For one if you have elevated iron like myself they won't let you give a double red. Also we need the total volume quantity rather than just the RBC's.

Bottom Line we should be getting rid of our blood on a semi regular basis. Frequency I suppose is a personal decision. But doing it ever is much better than never.

Last edited:
When you give the blood for the first time you have to fill out lots of forms and one of them has questions on it. They ask you on that form if you have ever taken anabolic steroids, and if you answer yes they will ban you for life. It was that way at least where I went to. So in order to give blood youll have to lie.
As far as if its safe for the recipient, im not sure. I think the main reason they ban you is because youre self injecting yourself with needles and they worry you might have hepatitis A or AIDS etc. I dont think the volume of steroids in there would do much, and they might even run it through some kind of filter to clean it out. They dont have any problems taking your blood if you take prescription meds. They didnt mind about my BP med and my singulair, so I dont see how the steroids would be much different.

Yes its safe to donate on. It is not safe to donate on finastride or durastride.

Donate you'll save a life and feel better.

Also for "us" its actually probably best to just donate a regular pint than the double method. For one if you have elevated iron like myself they won't let you give a double red. Also we need the total volume quantity rather than just the RBC's.

I donate every time the Red Cross calls me to let me know it's time (im O- so they stay on top of me about it) and they as well as my Dr recommend donating double platelets bcause of my high iron

As far as if its safe for the recipient, im not sure. I think the main reason they ban you is because youre self injecting yourself with needles and they worry you might have hepatitis A or AIDS etc.

:yeahthat:

Injecting yourself with a needle is the issue that they have!!!

Whole blood is very rarely used so all donated blood goes through through a process of being brokwn down into it basic parts, red cells, platelets, plasma etc so very much doubt and AAS is going to go anywhere!?

:yeahthat:

Injecting yourself with a needle is the issue that they have!!!

Whole blood is very rarely used so all donated blood goes through through a process of being brokwn down into it basic parts, red cells, platelets, plasma etc so very much doubt and AAS is going to go anywhere!?

Yeah I would figure they would run the collected blood through some kind of filtration process before preceding to administer it to the recipient.

Fair enough, I'm going to donate tomorrow..

Another question. Why do some of you donate "double red"?

Yeah I would figure they would run the collected blood through some kind of filtration process before preceding to administer it to the recipient.

Fair enough, I'm going to donate tomorrow..

Another question. Why do some of you donate "double red"?

From what i gather from maldorf and another guy who posted a thread about aas and heart attacks is that most if not all aas to some degree increase red blood cell production.Which over time thickens the blood and the heart has to work harder to pump it.Also ur chances of stroke and blood clots increase as well from the blood thickening.Alot of guys here have paid the price and share there experience with people to take warning and listen...i'm not as reckless today as i used to be and try to research and listen to the predessors before me....cause who am i to think it can't happen to me...There is alot of knowledge on this board and alot of trial and error....always remain the student is what i was told....KNOWLEDGE IS POWER

I donate regularly and have no moral issue with donating while cycling. The blood is filtered. Aside from doing this for our own health reasons, remember this, one pint of blood has the ability to save three lives...That's pretty cool!

I've given blood on cycle all the time, it's somewhat necessary if cruising/blasting. I highly doubt it would affect the recipient at all, with the insignificant amount of actual active substance in one pint. Heck if it really mattered they'd screen guys for high testosterone levels to make sure they don't give it to a women in the fear of masculineizing her. The only reason they ask on the questionnaire is simply because of the supposed STD risks, cause you know how much roid users share needles. :rolleyes:

I donate regularly and have no moral issue with donating while cycling. The blood is filtered. Aside from doing this for our own health reasons, remember this, one pint of blood has the ability to save three lives...That's pretty cool!

Yeah i hear ya...and i would think that there's so many people who donate that don't know they have hep-c or some other kind of disease that all the blood given gets tested and filtered like someone else said above...Give blood and kill to birds with one stone...it's a win win for everyone

I The truth and as maldorf said they told me I was banned for life because I had used a needle .

I just wouldn't feel comfortable lying about it and giving someone my blood if i was on gear

I am a double RBC donor I think it's called. They take twice the packed red blood cells and reinfuse the plasma and some normal saline. I feel great afterwards... no tiredness whatsoever.

They call me routinely to have me donate. I have no diseases and they do screen for infectious diseases. I feel that my healthy blood may help some poor soul that was in an accident or an anemic person somewhere... whatever the case, it makes me feel good and helps with the lab numbers as well!

Chances are, your HgB and Hct are high if you are using about anything.

Take care! As long as you have never shared needles and feel you are healthy and without disease, I say go for it. It is a great public service!

When you give the blood for the first time you have to fill out lots of forms and one of them has questions on it. They ask you on that form if you have ever taken anabolic steroids, and if you answer yes they will ban you for life. It was that way at least where I went to. So in order to give blood youll have to lie.
As far as if its safe for the recipient, im not sure. I think the main reason they ban you is because youre self injecting yourself with needles and they worry you might have hepatitis A or AIDS etc. I dont think the volume of steroids in there would do much, and they might even run it through some kind of filter to clean it out. They dont have any problems taking your blood if you take prescription meds. They didnt mind about my BP med and my singulair, so I dont see how the steroids would be much different.

That's exactly what it is Maldorf. They don't care about what it was injected, it's the fact that you used needles without being under the care of a physician. If you are on HRT and your doctor gives the shot in his office, as mine does (his nurse does), then Red cross has no problems with that!

Steroid users are lumped into the same category as heroin addicts sharing needles. Most people outside of this small world don't have a clue how educated most of us are. I used to work in a psychiatric floor. It seemed like every meth or heroin user in their that shared needles was positive for hepatitis C, which will eventually kill you. Many were also HIV positive as well.

When I give blood, afterwards there is a confidential option to tell them not to use your blood.

If yours doesnt have that option, make the moral decision and do what you see fit, or perform a phlebotomy at home. We can't make moral decisions for you.

EDIT: I don't recommend a home phlebotomy, just so we're clear.

Last edited:
Will giving blood help lower your blood pressure?

made an appointment tomorrow.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Iron Mountain 75
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity