over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

donating blood

IWILLBEPRO

Registered
in regards to donating blood to lower hematocrit, hemoglobin and rbc is it better to donate a single every 8 weeks or is it better to do the double red blood cell donating every 16 weeks ? any thoughts

I do the double red just for the simple fact I go less often

i do the single as i figure it lower in general as it doesn't build up as high(and get thick) then go really low. more stable i assume. take your pick.

Slight hijack but how much do hematocrit and hemoglobin go down if you do double red blood cells?

The 2x should lower hematocrit more. But since the plasma is being returned, it may not have as much effect on lowering bp.

If I remember correctly the double rbc donation lowered my hematocrit from 54 to 47 ?

Single one brings it down 1-3 point average though I have gotten it down up to 4 points as well.

If I remember correctly the double rbc donation lowered my hematocrit from 54 to 47 ?

thats good to know, this was my first time donating and i haven't gotten blood work done yet to see the results

Double red brought my down from 57 to 50.

as i donate more often my RBC etc. never get to the high end of the scale. if it is your first time donating that could be a good idea. then 2 months later i would find a new place to donate and do it every couple months. i have 2 different organizations that i donate at depending which is more convenient.

I donated at a place in Miami for the first time and they paid me $20 to donate lol

Yeah, sounds great but as soon as you start using nandrolone, equipose , anadrol, etc. your RBC levels will jump up again, within weeks. The shorter the ester, the quicker that happens. Producing more red blood cells is the way the body responds to sharp increases in male hormone levels.

Yeah, sounds great but as soon as you start using nandrolone, equipose , anadrol, etc. your RBC levels will jump up again, within weeks. The shorter the ester, the quicker that happens. Producing more red blood cells is the way the body responds to sharp increases in male hormone levels.

And that's why you go donate every 8-10 weeks year round.

are you all telling them about your use or are you telling them youve never used anything?

and once they test your blood wont u get banned from ever going there?

i dont think test or any other aas was on the banned list, but if i remember correctly huh was and i know acutane was

are you all telling them about your use or are you telling them youve never used anything?

and once they test your blood wont u get banned from ever going there?

Do not tell them

i dont think test or any other aas was on the banned list, but if i remember correctly huh was and i know acutane was

on the questionaire thing i had to fill out it asked a bunch of questions about using steroids or anything involved with injecting yourself

the nurse said that if you answer yes they can turn you down

ya mine had a bunch of questions about injecting yourself, but nothing specific to aas? so idk ? i think there more worried about hep and hiv through dirty needles ?

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131