over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

donating blood

I just did my weekly 60cc blood withdrawal.
This time it went beautifully!!!
What a difference.
I used an 18 gauge needle.
My blood was very viscose.
It ran all over the ground like water.
Such a beautiful sight after seeing sludge come out 3 weeks ago.
I think I'll take 60ccs out every week and get blood work done after 8 weeks.
If it has improved I'll do this long term.
One thing you do have to pay attention to is iron and ferritin levels. Draining that frequently could easily cause those levels to crash. That said, I'm glad things are going better for you! (I was worried about you for a while, brother). I would suggest getting ferritin/iron levels checked in addition to your CBC when you have bloods.

I just did my weekly 60cc blood withdrawal.
This time it went beautifully!!!
What a difference.
I used an 18 gauge needle.
My blood was very viscose.
It ran all over the ground like water.
Such a beautiful sight after seeing sludge come out 3 weeks ago.
I think I'll take 60ccs out every week and get blood work done after 8 weeks.
If it has improved I'll do this long term.

I am glad you are on top of this as I was worried after seeing those high/ critical labs. Here is a great website for supplies. I recommend the smaller needle (a butterfly) for scaring issues.

https://www.pulmolab.com/index.php/...-c-21_31_55?osCsid=d5lgbsbhc6uo4252ks92lvjf27

One thing you do have to pay attention to is iron and ferritin levels. Draining that frequently could easily cause those levels to crash. That said, I'm glad things are going better for you! (I was worried about you for a while, brother). I would suggest getting ferritin/iron levels checked in addition to your CBC when you have bloods.

Can I get enough of those through food?
I eat the following raw vegetables daily:
Broccoli
Cauliflower
Carrots
Cucumbers
Radishes
Mushrooms
Green beans
Spinach

I also take 3 multivitamin/minerals per day.

Excellent! Thank you!
I have 22 gauge
23 gauge
18 gauge
16 gauge

how much and how often are you planning on drawing. For healthy l they recommend 3-4 time a year, but I heard some bbers donating every month and just go by the blood work, eventually if Iron or RBC go to the lower range of normal they ll stop....

Broccoli
Cauliflower
Carrots
Cucumbers
Radishes
Mushrooms
Green beans
Spinach

It's a catch 22 again. Consume more iron = possibility of your bone marrow creating more RBC's and thus increasing crit and hgb. Lower iron intake and drain yourself a lot = deplete iron stores. There is some debate as to how much iron can really affect production of RBC beyond normal levels, and it is also said one cannot consume enough to keep up with the amount of depletion that happens with frequent donations... I guess blood testing is the only true way to know!

Broccoli
Cauliflower
Carrots
Cucumbers
Radishes
Mushrooms
Green beans
Spinach

Some multivitamin/ minerals don't have iron. Great sources are red meat and kidney beans. Feritin boosting food are dark green veggies like on your list.

how much and how often are you planning on drawing. For healthy l they recommend 3-4 time a year, but I heard some bbers donating every month and just go by the blood work, eventually if Iron or RBC go to the lower range of normal they ll stop....

I'm only taking out 60ml per week.
Blood banks take 360-480ml once every 2-3 months.
I figure after I have taken out 480ml I'll get blood work done and go from there.

Broccoli
Cauliflower
Carrots
Cucumbers
Radishes
Mushrooms
Green beans
Spinach

I believe that you stated that you haven't donated in the past? If so, chances are you haven't touched too much of your ferritin stores. Unless you have some inherited trait that limits Fe (iron) uptake, hepcidin or ferroportin defects. Unlikely, hey it's worth mentioning.

As far as eating leafy greens such as spinach. Raw spinach being an oxalic acid type of food inhibits Fe absorption. Try steaming it instead, as well consider taking some Alpha GPC around the same time you eat your nonheme type of foods. GPC aids in the absorption. Fermented foods seem to react in a similar fashion. Eggs also inhibit iron absorption. There's several food-mineral interactions. Outside of the aforementioned.

Ultimately, pulling an anemia panel would be well suited if you're concerned about your Fe status.

Last edited:
I believe that you stated that you haven't donated in the past? If so, chances are you haven't touched too much of your ferritin stores. Unless you have some inherited trait that inhibits Fe (iron) uptake. Unlikely, hey it's worth mentioning.

As far as eating leafy greens such as spinach. Raw spinach being an oxalic acid type of food inhibits Fe absorption. Try steaming it instead, as well consider taking some Alpha GPC around the same time you eat your nonheme type of foods. GPC aids in the absorption. Fermented foods seem to react in a similar fashion. Eggs also inhibit iron absorption. There's several food-mineral interactions. Outside of the aforementioned.

Ultimately, pulling an anemia panel would be well suited if you're concerned about your Fe status.
I eat 20 egg whites a day so I guess I'm screwed on that. Haha
I've never donated blood.

I eat 20 egg whites a day so I guess I'm screwed on that. Haha

I've never donated blood.

If you've never donated, first of all that's impressive because my hematocrit rises just by looking at a vial of test, but also your ferritin is probably fine so you can eat all the eggs you want

I'm only taking out 60ml per week.
Blood banks take 360-480ml once every 2-3 months.
I figure after I have taken out 480ml I'll get blood work done and go from there.

yeah, I heard they switch places , and yes I heard it s around a pint at a time....i did half a pint at home almost a month ago, planning to do another half a pint and do blood work...now having said that my last blood work I had slight high platalets.... hematcrit,and albumin was normal ...I just decided to drain after read ur post , my high platelets and also never done it b4, now I added some stuff to my cycle ...and will see what blood results will show. at the time of my blood work , I was on 3500mg of test a week and 150 tren A ED, and I also take half an aspirin a day.....but high platelets is just as dangerous as krit...

Last edited:
yeah, I heard they switch places , and yes I heard it s around a pint at a time....i did half a pint at home almost a month ago, planning to do another half a pint and do blood work...now having said that my last blood work I had slight high platalets.... hematcrit,and albumin was normal ...I just decided to drain after read ur post , my high platelets and also never done it b4, now I added some stuff to my cycle ...and will see what blood results will show. at the time of my blood work , I was on 3500mg of test a week and 150 tren A ED, and I also take half an aspirin a day.....but high platelets is just as dangerous as krit...

It'll be interesting to see how your next blood work looks. Good luck with things.

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member