over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

donating blood

It s possible, i heard that overweight ppl (not necessarily bbers) feel good after donating....
I am thinking there must be an optimal dose that a bber could drain regularly - let s say once a week or every two weeks of 10ml that will keep in check crit and RBC, hemoglobin an dnot make you lose anything training wise , cuz at the end if you donate a pint of blood, there s no way you get the same pumps and growth at the gym, one of the main things steroids do is increasing the volume of the blood and make u look bigger, getting better pumps etc...
I ll just have to experiment, maybe start with a 100ml or so...

If these 60ml syringes are easy to extract blood with then I'll try 120ml once a week for a month and see how I feel. 10ml syringes were a bitch to use so I would imagine 60's will be even stiffer.

John you're just punishing your heart and kidneys...please go donate blood. Your donation won't hurt anyone. Your skewed view on this is going to kill you or do irreparable damage...we're not spring chickens anymore! Hydrate yourself too!

As for double red, you have to be certain blood types...they don't take all types for doubles.

My blood type is as rare as it gets, B negative.

It would be best if they dumped my blood because I don't want a child to get testosterone, deca, and primobolan in their blood stream.
I'm on a very strict diet with no sodium virtually so I know I'm dehydrated even though I drink a gallon of water. My carbs are very low and mostly raw veggies and oats. Calories are 2,500
I don't think they would take your blood with those high numbers. THe blood center won;t. IF they did take the blood they would dispose of it.

I feel no difference after donating. Can always train the next morning just fine. I've done it so many times as this point though that I might just be used to it.

You guys realize they test the blood after you donate, right? They're not going to just blindly give blood to someone who is dying without making sure it's safe.

You guys realize they test the blood after you donate, right? They're not going to just blindly give blood to someone who is dying without making sure it's safe.

that s why i created this treat , cuz i heard the same thing, not sure if they ll test for steroids, but abnormal blood work will be a NO..

If these 60ml syringes are easy to extract blood with then I'll try 120ml once a week for a month and see how I feel. 10ml syringes were a bitch to use so I would imagine 60's will be even stiffer.

Dude i m not sure if u did it right but i just drained 225 ml in exactly 11min. Simply stuck 18g needle with an open 5 cc syringe pointed at a pyrex measuring glass on a towel in my lap. I was actually afraid that going that fast might not be good....it was a very steady drip, almost as a stream...

I feel better today.
Can taking out 60ml thick blood be the reason?
I woke up ready to go which I never ever feel. I usually feel like shit and want to sleep forever. I got half as much sleep too.

Giving blood is like Xanax to me... I feel so relaxed afterwards!! :p As if some poison had been removed from my body... the effects are almost instantaneous. ;)

Numbers wise, to put things in perspective, after donating every two months in 2015, I went from dangerously high levels (not astronomically high like yours, JJ, but still :eek:) in January to being refused at the end of the year for my hemoglobin had fallen under 13 and was therefore considered too low...

Either donate (don't think too much about morals... it's not like you had AIDS :cool:) or keep drawing it yourself, but DO SOMETHING!!! :)

Giving blood is like Xanax to me... I feel so relaxed afterwards!! :p As if some poison had been removed from my body... the effects are almost instantaneous. ;)

Numbers wise, to put things in perspective, after donating every two months in 2015, I went from dangerously high levels (not astronomically high like yours, JJ, but still :eek:) in January to being refused at the end of the year for my hemoglobin had fallen under 13 and was therefore considered too low...

Either donate (don't think too much about morals... it's not like you had AIDS :cool:) or keep drawing it yourself, but DO SOMETHING!!! :)

how much u give ? - a pint at a time

Each donation is 480 ml. :)

yeh, only annoying thing is that some of the gear you have in ur blood constantly is gone too. Maybe just shot a high dose of a short ester and take some orals right after donation. But better put you body development on hold for a few days than being dead...wow.....

I don't know about pulling it out myself I did years ago search online for all the products for blood donation bags needles attachments etc. My wife is a nurse and said she wouldn't do it so I never found what I needed anyway.
But I would never stick myself, if you guys think 18 G is bad I can't imagine self sticking the 16. There is a reason I call the Red Cross "the vein butchers" many times left out of there told if it doesn't get better go to the ER. They stick me at least twice and move the needle around and not get blood.
I have to gone to a hematologist for at least 5 years now and previously saw one ten years before that when cycling heavy
Couple of things to remember they aren't gonna remove more than 500 ml at a time max and for those managing it on their own by doing too many donations they have blood problems and risks associated with taking too much out over a short time. ferritin iron and platelets.
Stewie would know more as I think he and maldorf have written about it.

search around and you'll see that there are risks to donating too often.

for a few years wh en heavy juicing I rotated every 35 days and donated a pint at the red cross and hospital blood bank and the hospital blood bank always tested iron HGB HCT and ferritin, the iron and ferritin were always on the low side when doing the 35 days, changed to 60 days they were ok, especially after adding iron back in my supplements. I found each pint lowered my HCT by 1.5%.

I don't know about pulling it out myself I did years ago search online for all the products for blood donation bags needles attachments etc. My wife is a nurse and said she wouldn't do it so I never found what I needed anyway.
But I would never stick myself, if you guys think 18 G is bad I can't imagine self sticking the 16. There is a reason I call the Red Cross "the vein butchers" many times left out of there told if it doesn't get better go to the ER. They stick me at least twice and move the needle around and not get blood.
I have to gone to a hematologist for at least 5 years now and previously saw one ten years before that when cycling heavy
Couple of things to remember they aren't gonna remove more than 500 ml at a time max and for those managing it on their own by doing too many donations they have blood problems and risks associated with taking too much out over a short time. ferritin iron and platelets.
Stewie would know more as I think he and maldorf have written about it.

search around and you'll see that there are risks to donating too often.

for a few years wh en heavy juicing I rotated every 35 days and donated a pint at the red cross and hospital blood bank and the hospital blood bank always tested iron HGB HCT and ferritin, the iron and ferritin were always on the low side when doing the 35 days, changed to 60 days they were ok, especially after adding iron back in my supplements. I found each pint lowered my HCT by 1.5%.
Not to hijack, but did you find adding in the iron to increase your H and H more quickly? When the doc threw me on 975mg of ferrous sulfate a day (split three doses) for a few months it climbed drastically. I had almost zero iron and ferritin prior to that from donating and being on prilosec for many many years lol.

u guys will have to tell them that you are on gear,and they will deny u - I heard....it s the moral thing to do....

The questionnaire that you fill out asks if you are on prescribed testosterone. Just answer yes and they will take your blood.

Awesome post! Thank you!!!

The questionnaire that you fill out asks if you are on prescribed testosterone. Just answer yes and they will take your blood.

NO! Do NOT tell them you are taking testosterone or anything for that matter. Also make sure to answer "no" for the question that asked if you've left the country the last few years.

Jesus guys, these things have been discussed over and over on here. Always lie so they don't reject you. There is literally zero downside to doing that.

I just donated this week for the first time in 26 years. I told them I was on testosterone for HRT from my primary care Doctor and my hemoglobin was slightly elevated (17.7 three weeks ago in the doctors blood draw). They checked it and it was 18.4. They said I was fine as long as it was below 20. They said if it ever reached 20...I wouldn't be able to donate again. I'm curious to see what it is in 2 months when I go back.

Can anyone tell me what it typically drops for them once they start donating?

I'm not sure why you would say this. Care to explain further?

The problem it's a concern for many bodybuilders is not only the hct/hg, but also the fact that many of the compounds were taking negatively affect lipids, sometimes drastically. Getting a bit dehydrated can cause severe consequences for some folks. I think it's best to stay on the safe side.

Well there are a couple schools of thought advocating not donating unless your critical. One is that your bone marrow will produce more blood bc it know you pulled blood out. It will overcompensate. Lipids are an issue but blood volume doesn't really effect your cholesterol profile. Dehydration point is true but again I point to cycling with enormous amount of blood doping and extreme dehydration and you never hear of them die

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not to hijack, but did you find adding in the iron to increase your H and H more quickly? When the doc threw me on 975mg of ferrous sulfate a day (split three doses) for a few months it climbed drastically. I had almost zero iron and ferritin prior to that from donating and being on prilosec for many many years lol.

No hijack cause it applies, I had eliminated Iron from my multi-vitamin and stopped eating red meat, wasn't eating a lot of iron rich veggies like spinach and broccoli. Hair started thinning and added iron back in after the doc said it increased hair loss when low iron.

What I did find was at a time when I was taking 10 grams of vitamin C it had a profound effect on iron storage levels. I dropped it to a more reasonable 2-3 grams a day, but hated it as 10 grams just an absolute anti-catabolic supp I found.

Quite a few people here have had ferritin and low iron issues from un-monitored frequent blood donations-there also is risk of platelet side effects.

Stewie is the resident expert on stuff like this so maybe he can speak more.

I have pretty much religiously always taken bromelain and omega 3's and a baby aspirin which to me reduces the risks of blood clots with above average HCT and HGB issues.

Just a small extract from a search-
"Effect of Bromelain on Blood Coagulation and Fibrinolysis. Bromelain influences blood coagulation by increasing the serum fibrinolytic ability and by inhibiting the synthesis of fibrin, a protein involved in blood clotting [47]. In rats, the reduction of serum fibrinogen level by bromelain is dose dependent."

Tons of information out there to search on positive effects of bromelain.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Atomgear
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131