over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

donating ugl juiced blood

SD1959

Registered
Any advanced medical personnel know if this puts the recipient at any chance risk or compromise? Using 600mg primo, 350mg mast e, 350 mg t/e.
Thanks,
Sd

Well I do... I don't think the risk for the person in need out weighs the reward. People in need of blood donations are usually in a life or death situation. If it was that big of a deal I would also think they'd test for it. IMO

I just donated platlets and plasma. There was a thread on here that said they donate all the time but when their on..... the blood is CRAZY good.

Any advanced medical personnel know if this puts the recipient at any chance risk or compromise? Using 600mg primo, 350mg mast e, 350 mg t/e.
Thanks,
Sd

It doesn't matter much. IMO the benefit of the blood to the patient outweighs the risk of having a little extra hormone in it.

Thanks,
Sd

Just curious why you would want to donate your blood when your on over a gram per week of AAS? If your looking to reduce your hematocrit-go give the blood-but opt out of donating it.

Just curious why you would want to donate your blood when your on over a gram per week of AAS? If your looking to reduce your hematocrit-go give the blood-but opt out of donating it.

Please tell me why he shouldnt donate.

This is purely my opinion-but as a father and and a husband I wouldnt want my pregnant wife or toddler aged son getting blood that has AAS in it. I realize that the OP was looking for a medical opinion and mine is based purely on my instincts-so maybe I shouldnt have posted. I dont have any medical proof as to why he shouldnt. I also realize that there are threads about donating while on AAS and how its good for the person giving as well as the person who will receive the blood-however I didnt see any medical data to support or refute those claims that were posted in those threads.

I do have an appt with my GP tomorrow to discuss my bloodwork and I will ask him if he has any thoughts on this matter. Will get back to you in the afternoon with his response. Thanks.

I was too curious to wait for my appt tomorrow and called my local blood bank. I was told that the reason they would not want the blood was in fact to protect pregnant women and small children. I did not speak to a doctor there but will still ask my GP tomorrow.

Thats a lot of alternate substances in the blood at high concentrations. My dads on HRT and running a little higher than normal, but they said he could still donate blood even if he was running really high test doses. in the overall scheme of things it wont really effect them, but im not sure about alternate substances like the primo and mast.

They filter the blood. Donate as often as you can. Its very healthy to do, especially if taking AAS.

off to donate and give back to the community! :D

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner