Big A

IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
IFBB PROS
JUDGES
Registered
Newbies
Donations are accepted for MikeS for the next 4 weeks.

In 4 weeks he has to pay US$17,000 for legal fees. We hope to get a part of that taken care off with donations.

I will start off with a $500 donation.

Remember, any amount you can spare, even if it's only $10, it will be GREATLY appreciated.

All donations will be made directly to me either by Western Union or you can pay by credit card through a secure merchant.
Remember, this is 100% legal and you can use your real credit card details as the transaction will be processed through a real merchant and a real legal company and it will not be associated to your board name in any way.

Credit cards accepted are VISA, Mastercard and AMEX.

If you wish to donate, email me at [email protected] or private message me with your card's details or with a request for WU transfer info.

Noone has done more for our community's fight in the media than MikeS so this is a way for us to show him our thanks by helping him out in this terrible time.

|--[\\\]>--------- Bump this, im chipping in!

ps--BigA, pls. leave all WU info in the mod section for us to view

Ill give 100$ and try to give some more over the next 4 weeks if I can.
Ill email you by the end of this week for wu info, thats the easiest way for me.

$17,000 WHAT IS HE BEING CHARGED WITH?? MAN MY WIFE IS A CRIMINAL ATTORNEY AND SAID MAJOR DRUG DEALERS WOULDN'T BE CHARGED THAT AMOUNT. IS THIS HIS FIRST TIME GETTING BUSTED?? SOUNDS LIKE SOMEONE IS TAKING ADVANTAGE OF HIM???

BRODY BULLY said:
$17,000 WHAT IS HE BEING CHARGED WITH?? MAN MY WIFE IS A CRIMINAL ATTORNEY AND SAID MAJOR DRUG DEALERS WOULDN'T BE CHARGED THAT AMOUNT. IS THIS HIS FIRST TIME GETTING BUSTED?? SOUNDS LIKE SOMEONE IS TAKING ADVANTAGE OF HIM???

Depends where you live bro... Here in New York most criminal attorneys will not take a case for less than a $10,000 retainer upfront. If MikeS can get the whole deal done for $17,000 then that's not a bad deal at all.

BRODY BULLY said:

i think it may be the 2nd time...

THE BIGGER THE CITY THE CRIMINAL ACT IS NOT LOOKED AT AS BAD THE SYSTEM IN DESENCETIZED(SPELLING) DO YOU RELIZE HOW MANY DRUG CASES GO THROUGH THE COURT SYSTEM ON A DALY BASES?? BESIDES LOOK IN YOUR NY PHONE BOOK UNDER LAWERS IT'S THICKER THAN MOST PHONE BOOKS IN GENERAL.. THE LAST TIME I HAD ECONOMICS ,SHIT PROBALY 15 YRS AGO BUT COMPETITION DIDN'T DRIVE UP $$. I 'M NOT TRYING TO BE A DICK I FEEL FOR MIKE S , HELL I'VE BEEN IN HIS SHOES. LIKE I SAID MY WIFE IS AN ATTORNEY AND I HAVE SIX GOOD BUDDIES THAT PRACTICE ALSO AND THE DOLLAR AMOUNTS THROWN OUT FOR SOME OF THESE ATTORNEY FEES FOR PEOPLE THAT GET IN TROUBLE ARE HOLYWOOD EXAGERATED. YEA AND I'M FROM THE DETROIT AREA SO I KNOW A THING OR TWO ABOUT BIG CITY HIGH PRICE CRIME..

we dont have much but,,,

lilkoreangirl and i are in!!! i think its amazing that pm community is pulling together to help one of its own!!!
lucian

Support

If Big A, BBA, Rajjin, Mr P, and Lucian say this is legit and will help a brotha out in need I am definitely down. I don’t know any one of these guys personally but have corresponded with a couple and read quite a bit of their posts since I became a member. Nothing but the best here and I appreciate the opportunity to show support. Big A look for my PM for the WU details.

Mr Pickles said:
i think it may be the 2nd time...
long time ago and all harges wr dropped, so he technically has no priors

its legit

N_iraq said:
If Big A, BBA, Rajjin, Mr P, and Lucian say this is legit and will help a brotha out in need I am definitely down. I don’t know any one of these guys personally but have corresponded with a couple and read quite a bit of their posts since I became a member. Nothing but the best here and I appreciate the opportunity to show support. Big A look for my PM for the WU details.

my donation went through today :)

BigA will take care of the rest :)

great guy

mikes is one of the best bro out there has helped me personaly mant times i will contact big a today about how to donate god bless mikey strunz1

BRODY BULLY said:
THE BIGGER THE CITY THE CRIMINAL ACT IS NOT LOOKED AT AS BAD THE SYSTEM IN DESENCETIZED(SPELLING) DO YOU RELIZE HOW MANY DRUG CASES GO THROUGH THE COURT SYSTEM ON A DALY BASES?? BESIDES LOOK IN YOUR NY PHONE BOOK UNDER LAWERS IT'S THICKER THAN MOST PHONE BOOKS IN GENERAL.. THE LAST TIME I HAD ECONOMICS ,SHIT PROBALY 15 YRS AGO BUT COMPETITION DIDN'T DRIVE UP $$. I 'M NOT TRYING TO BE A DICK I FEEL FOR MIKE S , HELL I'VE BEEN IN HIS SHOES. LIKE I SAID MY WIFE IS AN ATTORNEY AND I HAVE SIX GOOD BUDDIES THAT PRACTICE ALSO AND THE DOLLAR AMOUNTS THROWN OUT FOR SOME OF THESE ATTORNEY FEES FOR PEOPLE THAT GET IN TROUBLE ARE HOLYWOOD EXAGERATED. YEA AND I'M FROM THE DETROIT AREA SO I KNOW A THING OR TWO ABOUT BIG CITY HIGH PRICE CRIME..

Well, be a sport and donate one of your buddies to help out :)

Thanks BigA for setting up this collection for MikeS. He would never ask for it but I'm sure he'll appreciate it greatly. I'll be making a donation shortly.

I will be donating soon as well. MM

doesnt mikes work closely with rick collins...

and i think this is like his 4th bust...

what are his charges...

i dont wanna donate and find out later he beat his old lady up or something...lol

GERM,
Ricks posted here and said he will be helping out anyway he can..
His local attorney is 15K I beleive.
He was Turned In by a friend" in his area that was also a member here. (B2K)
2nd Time, First time all charges were dropped.
Theres a few long threads here if you want to read more, Above is a long story short.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131