over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Done with tren.

Exactly. I received a DM from him because he was upset with what I posted on the other thread. First time I've ever had someone DM me on this board in a negative way. I should have just ignored it but it was too hard to not reply. The interaction was pretty comical. Guys like this give a bad name for PED users.

The message stated:
"If I ever see u near me I’ll punch you straight in the fucken face and I’m not little guy. Until then I’ll stay humble until you have something to say in my face *spits in your face*"

That's sad.

Exactly. I received a DM from him because he was upset with what I posted on the other thread. First time I've ever had someone DM me on this board in a negative way. I should have just ignored it but it was too hard to not reply. The interaction was pretty comical. Guys like this give a bad name for PED users.

The message stated:
"If I ever see u near me I’ll punch you straight in the fucken face and I’m not little guy. Until then I’ll stay humble until you have something to say in my face *spits in your face*"
Feisty lil Youngblood! We were all there at one point or another way back when. Some way worse than others of course! I like to think I kept my cool 95% of the time. I did slip though in that 5%….. 😉

Cage

The message stated:
Tbf you are a prick

You went to Emergency?

What made you do that compared to going to a regular MD or clinic appt? Did something happen?

ER visits are $$$$ for just an ordinary check-up.

I went to the ER a few years back for something I could have waited for but the wifey insisted. I went in at 730 in the morning and was released at 130 in the afternoon with absolutely no answers or information that I didn't already know. About 3 weeks later I got a bill for $14k (before insurance)!!!! Yes you read that right $14k!!!! For me to go back to the ER now its going to have to be a life threatening situation or I'm going to need to be unconscious where it's not my choice.

I went to the ER a few years back for something I could have waited for but the wifey insisted. I went in at 730 in the morning and was released at 130 in the afternoon with absolutely no answers or information that I didn't already know. About 3 weeks later I got a bill for $14k (before insurance)!!!! Yes you read that right $14k!!!! For me to go back to the ER now its going to have to be a life threatening situation or I'm going to need to be unconscious where it's not my choice.

Hard lesson to learn for sure!!!!! I always hit Urgent Care, and if it’s bad enough for them to tell me to go to the ER I guess I’ll sadly head that way….

Cage

For some tren at any dose can be a problem, but I have a feeling here the poison was in the dose and not the compound.
I've always said this.. no compound is inherently " bad".. the poison is in the dose.. if 300mgs effects you negative then go to 200mgs.. there is no minimal effect dose of any compound.. there is just the minimal dose for you..

No bullshit, I wish you better health. I think it's save to say you have to take a few steps back.

If you were offended by my little dig at you looking how you look for the amount of gear you went out of your way to share you were on, not my intention to be your arch enemy.

If you live anywhere on the east coast maybe we can see a shredded Hulksmash and see what kind of caliber of athlete you are on stage. It would be an honor to stand beside you.

I'm sure you put on some serious mass after this bulk. Let's gitit!!

Tren is the nectar of the gods.

the truth is that most doctors have no idea how very intense training alone can distort some blood parameters and when they see the athlete's results they state that the guy is about to die so I would not worry too much about it and check the results on my own and not trust the doctor
THIS.

I was lucky that my family doctor was working for Juventus football club when young, and when i showed him my bloods, he understood what was going on and even helped me by giving lots of informations.
4-5 years he was the one that advised me to take Telmisartan once my blood pressure wasn't in check, and to keep using it...

Anything dealing with health care now a days is way overpriced. Went to the doc because work required it to return to work post-surgery and was talked into bloodwork that in the end really didn't need and next thing I know was charged $2k for bloodwork I could have ordered on my own for less than $200. I hate dealing with any level of health care now a days, they truly rip you off with the cost, plus health insurance really only covers the basics anymore so you end up paying out of your ass. For me health care and health insurance has been completely screwed since the Obama care days.

The doc thinks it’s fatty liver…which it might be because he eats like an asshole…more likely the gram of tren

Get a liver ultrasound to see if you have fatty liver.

Tudca, keto, fasting to reverse the fatty liver

The doc thinks it’s fatty liver…which it might be because he eats like an asshole…more likely the gram of tren

Get a liver ultrasound to see if you have fatty liver.

Tudca, keto, fasting to reverse the fatty liver
Keto got me diagnosed with fatty liver disease. In fact the worst bloods I’ve ever had were with keto.

Surely troll, no?

Keto got me diagnosed with fatty liver disease. In fact the worst bloods I’ve ever had were with keto.

Let me rephrase….large hypocaloric very low carb diets to fix fatty liver.

Let me rephrase….large hypocaloric very low carb diets to fix fatty liver.
I was in a large deficit. It also doesn’t necessarily fix it. There’s evidence that it can cause it. Just like there’s evidence that low carb or keto can create insulin resistance.

I did keto for a year and my labs, especially lipids, have never been as good since. No other negative side effects w the exception of workouts suffering, which is why I stopped.

How long did you say you ran a keto a diet and what was your diet? I havent had an hDL in the 60s since doing keto. If you werent spending the extra cash for good sources of food theres no wonder why your labs were trash.

Hulksmashs do you compete? Let's be real here, most people that compete or use AAS in the same fashion a competitive bodybuilder does will have elevated numbers in one way or another. There are exceptions to that but they're in a small minority. I wouldn't worry about mild elevation as long as you're reducing dosages at some point and staying on top of your blood work. As others have stated, and it's lifting 101, if you're lifting the day of or several days before a blood test, you will get elevated numbers. The flip side is not to use that as an excuse for elevated numbers. Hydration is another issue. Then of course there's the drug or drugs of choice and the dosage(s) that goes with them like @LATS stated.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
methyl m1ke
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws