over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Don't be the next Joe Blow "ALL READ"

Mr.Huge

Registered
Joe Blow was arrested & is facing charges for recieving steroids in the mail. Joe Blow is now facing up to 15 years in prison on 2 felony charges.

"The Day Joe Blow Gets Arrested"

Joe Blow saw all signs coming to me a week or more prior to his arrest. First thing that happened where the pigs gave themselves away.

The package was way later in arrival time from the time it should have been recieved.

If it normally takes 3-5 days and its more than a day or 2 later than normal always be suspicious!

Always use a tracking number. This way when your pack is late you check it.

Joe blows' package tracking # said it made it into country. Then later it read delivery was attempted but that was like 2-3 days after it should have been recieved already.

When delivvery was attempted the mail person (undercover pigs) did not leave a pink slip at your door saying the pack was attempted to be delivered and it read, it was attempted to be delivered via the tracking # this is when Joe Blow knew exactly what was gonna happen.

That was Joe Blows case he knew it was already attempted to be delivered & they left no slip.
(Givin that info you know they are doing a controlled delivery. No slip means bad news!)

Next Joe blow knows he wont sign for package upon arrival no matter what the circumstances are. However things go wrong Joe Blow Slips.

Joe Blow is at destination of the place of packages arrival next attempted delivery. He sees through window a new mail person (piggie dressed up in mailmans uniform.) (a lady one at that definate give away)

Jow Blow knows whats going on but the person recieving pack has no clue & rushes out to answer door when the mail person arrives & signs for pack b4 Joe Blow gets a chance to go out there before the reciever & say no i wasnt expecting pack and refuse signature.

Ofcourse now Joe Blow sees pack looks at it & wala just as Joe Blow thought the package is opened & resealed.

Next, Joe Blow thinking more about the safety of the other recieving the pack & the child of the person recieving he says ok im just gonna go down like a man & and pay the time for the crime he had committed.

What Joe Blow forgot & has always told everyone to do was take the pack write return to sender & leave shit outside till they took it back to p.o.

Joe Blow may have been able to avoid his prob for he knew the entire time & saw all signs coming a week or more prior to the case.

However Joe Blow slipped & forgot his own words to others about writing R2S on pack & was more worried about the reciever who knew nothing about what the pack contained & decided to do the time for his crime.

Word to the wise. Dont be a Joe Blow. Dont slip up always think b4 you act! Also make sure you all read Rick Collins book "Legal Muscle" If you dont you may be the next Joe Blow!

When arrested you say nothing! Absolutely nothing till a lawyer is present. Joe Blow got out next day on his own recognisance. Dont panick they will try to interrigate you & tell you how long your going to jail etc. Dont belive a fucking pig for the life of you!

Get a good lawyer like Rick Collins & do not say a word to the picks no matter what the situation is! Dont be the next Joe Blow!

damn that sux for joe blow. i wish joe the best of luck in this situation.

JW

Mr.Huge said:

However Joe Blow slipped & forgot his own words to others about writing R2S on pack

No offense to Mr. Huge, he gives good advice, be informed NOW.

As told to me by Rick Collins himself, this does not work.

BUY THE BOOK and read it. Alot of the things we read on the board are not what happens in real life.

Re: Re: Don't be the next Joe Blow "ALL READ"

Crowler said:

BUY THE BOOK and read it. Alot of the things we read on the board are not what happens in real life.

Yep...it's in the book. Pages 226-227. The second paragraph on 227 is key!

-slide

Re: Re: Don't be the next Joe Blow "ALL READ"

Crowler said:

Exactly, if they are going to get you, they'll get you, there is no "return to sender" loop hole.

Anyway, sorry to hear about joe blow. It seems the signs are usually there, but no one realizes until after they are caught.

Same story different guy!

Look I have been around a long time started out on Elite then ended up on the underground for a while so I have seen this way too many times. The best advice to anyone is if your reasonably intelligent don't make friends with anyone that sells anything it just is not worth it. The way I mean that is not that I know Huge's situation but I'd be surprised if someone he knew did not tip off the COPS that's the way it usually happens. A source, a buddy, someone overheard a conversation in the gym that did not like him. In this game especially now it's almost always a supposed friend that rat's you out and you may find out or you may never find out.

Like I said same old story different dude still sucks.:(

Still have'nt got my copy

of Ricks book but its on the way! Most definately I will be reading every last page several times over! Regardless don't be a Joe Blow! Buy the book & do your homework!

Mr.Huge

I had it happen

And it REALLY sucked....

Like you said; having stuff sent EMS (tracking # sent express) will really be the guage.. I also knew something was up and I did not even receive the pack, I was asleep!

I was tracking the pack and it always took 6-8 days MAX to get to me, then 2 weeks pass, with it saying it arrived at c u s t o m s , I was not going to accept it and figured I would be the guy at the door when it came. BIG mistake.

I would be intereted to know how exactly they can pin a possesion charge on you for recieving something in the mail if you deny knowing anything about it and law enforcment has no paper trail saying that you have ordered it.

If someone could be tried and convicted of possesion of a controlled substance because it was sent to them in the mail...

then all the people who received Anthrax in the mail during the terrorist scare and all the people that have recieved mail bombs over the years could be tried and convicted of crimes as well and THAT AINT GONNA HAPPEN BECAUSE IT WAS NOT A CRIME FOR THEM TO RECIEVE THOSE THINGS WITHOUT THEIR KNOWLEDGE!!

And we can take this one step further and say that if someone can be convicted of possesion of a controlled substance just because a package containing one is sent to them, people could frame others and get them sent to prison without the person ever truly breaking a law.

My $.02

You don't have to accept the package. Then again how are you going to know which packages you do accept and which ones you do not?

Say you get lucky and refuse the package which is being delivered by the undercover cop. A few minutes later a bunch of cops will probably appear, take possesion of your computer, search your house and arrest you.

They don't even need to have a search warrant on hand.

Again dont' believe what you see on TV or read on the internet.

Read Rick's book and find out the REAL facts.

I'll say it again

This is not a paranoia based statement but the reason you don't have to sign or anything elese to get poped is they usually already know whats in it. WHY? because someone told or you did business with the wrong person that's why.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Peterwilliam
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws