advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Dont Count Mexico OUT!!!(copied from CEM)

lets say someone is goin on a vaca to cancun or cozemel what are some trusted brans of dbol down there in case my friend does some shopping

why trust in a product that is not ever up to label potency? i have yet to see a mexi product that lived up to label claims and i have seen many tests over the years.. sure it was cheap, but why pay 25 dollars for tornel 200 when it reality it was 100mgs or just slightly better..? not really a good value any way ya cut it..

I've never seen a tornel test that underdosed but yes generally they were in the 150-170mgs range but for $20 a pop thats 2.00 a mL. even if you double up thats still only 4.00 a mL which is still cheaper than most human grade amps. It was a good alternative for some. Alot of people used it because they didnt have access to anything else or budget restraints etc. I used mexican hgear, brovel, tornel, QV, ttokkyo, loffler, animal power, denkall. You name it I have used it if it has come out of mexico. Would I prefer sostenon 250 redijects over tornel t200. Absolutely but not for 16-20.00 per redi. Thats just ridiculous. Even back when i was getting them they were 8.00 in most places and the most I saw them for was 12.00. Now they have just skyrocketed in price.

Testovirion 250 from schering was another good enanthate amp in mexico but like the redijects they too are expensive as is the testoprim-D amps. Sten back in the day was about the cheapest test you could buy but nobody really liked sten. I wish sten was as cheap today as it was then. I'd be all over it but even sten has gone up to like 10.00 a box for 2 amps. I used to be able to get them for 3.00 a box.

Mexico at one time for many was the place to be now its just a distant memory. it will never be like it was before. Nowhere even close. That whole time peroid will never be again.

I've never seen a tornel test that underdosed but yes generally they were in the 150-170mgs range but for $20 a pop thats 2.00 a mL. even if you double up thats still only 4.00 a mL which is still cheaper than most human grade amps. It was a good alternative for some. Alot of people used it because they didnt have access to anything else or budget restraints etc. I used mexican hgear, brovel, tornel, QV, ttokkyo, loffler, animal power, denkall. You name it I have used it if it has come out of mexico. Would I prefer sostenon 250 redijects over tornel t200. Absolutely but not for 16-20.00 per redi. Thats just ridiculous. Even back when i was getting them they were 8.00 in most places and the most I saw them for was 12.00. Now they have just skyrocketed in price.

Testovirion 250 from schering was another good enanthate amp in mexico but like the redijects they too are expensive as is the testoprim-D amps. Sten back in the day was about the cheapest test you could buy but nobody really liked sten. I wish sten was as cheap today as it was then. I'd be all over it but even sten has gone up to like 10.00 a box for 2 amps. I used to be able to get them for 3.00 a box.

Mexico at one time for many was the place to be now its just a distant memory. it will never be like it was before. Nowhere even close. That whole time peroid will never be again.

in the 90s my boss was getting the primo redijects for 15 a pop

GO MEXICO

I still go with Sponsors here, but I just recently hooked up with an old Friend on Facebook and i don't pay more that $60 for 10ml of anything and I pooped my pants when i saw Tren and Eq for $42.00.

Haven't seen any changes since this thread started...

Guess it's time for me to post my first time. Long time Tijuana crosser here. I remember the glory days of cheap and abundant TTokkyo, QV, etc..., and those days seem gone forever. Maybe it's time to go domestic. :(

Was in TJ a couple weeks ago, and couldn't find anything there now, aside from HCG, and some basic stuff in the local farmacias that's not too appealing. Just sad. Still searching for some place to shop down there. Last Graneros I knew of with legit stuff on west side of Revolucion is gone! If anyone has any pointers for TJ spots, I would love to hear. Feel free to private message me if you don't want to post.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
BL
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws