over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Don't EVER EVER EVER

Armageddon

Kilo Klub Member
Go almost 6 months without lifting a weight! I know I spent some time this winter and spring bitching about nagging injuries. But as they start to subside I've decided to train through the last of the pain and I am actually starting to feel good again. I look like shit but I KNOW that will change with time. But I have all my motivation up and running at full steam again! But the soreness isn't as bad as I thought it would be but that's mostly cause I'm starting back really slow and light. I started to take before pics today but not sure if I can bring myself to do it as I'm a FAT fuc:D
But I will post something this summer. I do have to say I'm happy having places like this board around as it has atleast helped me keep my head in the game even when my body couldn't. Just a little heads up about how things are headed up. I'll see how I feel in 22 days on the first game. Maybe the #1 Stunner will be back in full force and if not I know he will be for sure in July. Love this place

While you're gonna pay a price to get back into shape, "you know" that muscle memory is a wonderful thing :)

xcel

just like xcel said dude, muscle memory... its a beautiful and great thing. just take it slow at first so you don't reinjure yourself. but you'll grow alot faster getting back to where you used to be. trust me, i been there, its frustrating at first, but the growing starts going full swing in no time.

good luck

JW

I've been walking around the house in a wife beater all morning and don't feel as disgusted as I was awhile ago. So somethings working. My mind is in it to the full effect. The crazy thing is I'm going to put pads on at practice today and see how that goes. Some of the new kids need to get lit up :D Well we'll see how thing turn out as I'm going to the grocery store tonight and might work on putting together a diet. I haven't done that in a long time, it's gonna be soo much fun. I can't wait to be ready for the beach and the field! Thanks for the encouragement.

I know that I'm new on this board and all but... um... muscle memory? :rolleyes: Gah. Do you guys still believe in the toothfairy too?

Aaahhahahaa.

Holy fucking sore! I put my pads on yesterday for the first time and went out trying to kill people. Big mistake,my lower back and shoulder are so locked up. I took the day of work to workout and go to the hospital but instead it looks like I'm going to the chiropractor. Even with the gimpiness and the soreness I think I still feel better than I was! Hurray!:D

Holy fucking sore!
lol. I like that.

Sounds like you're on your way back. You may want to ask your chiropractor about activating all your muscles. They have some weird sorta cranial adjustment thing they do... fuckin crazy. I didn't believe it myself at first. The doc sits me down, tests my ab strength, then says "check this out" presses on the sides of my head (supposedly adjusting the bones in my skull). He had me sitting up with my feet straight out in front of me. He held my feet down on the table... he told me to resist him as hard as I could... and with two fingers he pushed me back. He just nailed me to the table and there was nothing I could do. After that, he did some weird thing with my knees, adjusted my skull differently and this time... no matter how hard he pushed I didn't budge. It didn't even feel like I was trying. He says he used to charge an arm n a leg to do that... but he worked for a football team and he says you can do that with every major muscle group.

Tadger said:
I know that I'm new on this board and all but... um... muscle memory? :rolleyes: Gah. Do you guys still believe in the toothfairy too?

Aaahhahahaa.

make fun all you want dude i could care less. but its a FACT that its easier to rebuild what you have built before. I know that becuz I was away from the gym for a long time, and it was always easier to get back to where i once was then get there the first time.

JW

I just got adjusted today and did I feel alot better! I got hooked the fuc up too. I paid $150 for 30 days of unlimited adjustments. That's great considering it's $32 per time. I genarrally pay for 4 visits per month. I will be there twice a week for the next four weeks. He also includes and ART session for me everytime I get adjusted. That is something that helps me more than anything. 8 sessions this is the shit!

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws