over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

DONT FORGET TO ASPIRATE!!

Got Juice

Kilo Klub Member
man its funny how things happen. yesterday me and my training partner were talking about this topic he was saying how he never drew blood before until his other friend was talking to him about aspirating. he said he went home and drew blood. i told him yesterday i had never drew blood.

well today im hitting my delts and whatta you know, blood!!! so i pulled it out and found a good spot and injected. then i hit the other delt, damnit again i hit a vein!!! i was in awe and couldnt believe it.. be careful, im sure that home brew fina is great on the heart!! lol

Later,

Todd

well in my case

I never have aspirated (I know I will catch hell for this -- but I think this procedure is a little over emphasized) and have taken countless pokes. I dunno but when I get shots at the doctor's office he never aspirates (or the nurse doesn't) and I just had a flu shot and asked her why she did not, and she looked at me like I was trying to be some kind of know it all....LOL.:eek:

Re: well in my case

Ivan said:
I dunno but when I get shots at the doctor's office he never aspirates (or the nurse doesn't)
Yeah -but they're alway in the ass :eek: :D

The ass (supposedly the safest spot) was first place I ever drew blood! :eek:

xcel

Re: Re: well in my case

xcelbeyond said:

Yeah -but they're alway in the ass :eek: :D

The ass was first place I ever drew blood! :eek:

xcel

MY GOD X -- I NEVER KNEW -- YOU LOST YOUR V CARD TO A DUDE? LOLOLOLOL!!!!

:D

Re: Re: well in my case

The ass (supposedly the safest spot) was first place I ever drew blood! :eek:

xcel [/B]

i tried that 3 times all all 3 times i bled like sunovabeeeoootch.... i dont do it then butt anymore

The reason your nurse didn't aspirate for a flu shot is that it is a small volume aqueous shot, so if they hit a vein - who cares?

This is much different than shooting a large volume of oil through a large diameter pin.

yeah i think you are right snarf i heard something like that before also.

i am usually pretty relaxed about it, if its a pain ill just start pushin in the oil, now i will make sure ALWAYS to aspirate.

Later,

Todd

Ivan said:
I never have aspirated (I know I will catch hell for this -- but I think this procedure is a little over emphasized) and have taken countless pokes. I dunno but when I get shots at the doctor's office he never aspirates (or the nurse doesn't) and I just had a flu shot and asked her why she did not, and she looked at me like I was trying to be some kind of know it all....LOL.:eek:

I never aspirate and done 100s of injections .I guess there is always a first time maybe I have just been lucky:)

Aspirating is a very useful technique... but not foolproof. Chances are most people will have a hard time keeping the needle steady while shooting themselves. If you move it in or out, you risk getting that oil into a vein. I the claims of people dying or having a stroke after shooting into a vein are vastly overexagerated. Most of the spots we shoot in are relatively safe.

If you go through a vein and out the other side, that oil is still gonna be pushed into the hole in the vein... and you're gonna have it leak into your blood. Evidence for that is when you stick a 1.5" pin all the way in, shoot, pull it out and still get oil beading up on the surface. If there's enough pressure to push it that far out... then there's definitely enough pressure to get it into a vein.

Most of you have experienced this at one time or another. You'll feel it when it happens.... especially with gear that has high BA content (fina cough, etc.... which by the way can happen with any gear, not just fina. It's a function of BA content not the fina). You may get a bit light headed or dizzy, and many times you can taste the gear/oil just as well as if you had gotten some into your mouth somehow.

Most blood vessels in the delts or traps or lats are too small to carry any significant amount of oil. If you were to shoot directly into it, you'd just rupture the blood vessel. The oil is too thick, tends to stick to the walls of the blood vessel and slows blood flow dramatically... so with one pump of the heart, the vessel would just rupture. That's why you end up with post injection soreness even after a nice slow, low volume injection most times.

Either way... it's a good idea to not shoot into veins. Heh. Aspiration is a good idea. So keep doin it. And yes... if you do get blood in the syringe, there's nothing wrong with shootin it back in. Just find a new spot and go for it.

Good post ma man

Tadger said:
Aspirating is a very useful technique... but not foolproof. Chances are most people will have a hard time keeping the needle steady while shooting themselves. If you move it in or out, you risk getting that oil into a vein. I the claims of people dying or having a stroke after shooting into a vein are vastly overexagerated. Most of the spots we shoot in are relatively safe.

If you go through a vein and out the other side, that oil is still gonna be pushed into the hole in the vein... and you're gonna have it leak into your blood. Evidence for that is when you stick a 1.5" pin all the way in, shoot, pull it out and still get oil beading up on the surface. If there's enough pressure to push it that far out... then there's definitely enough pressure to get it into a vein.

Most of you have experienced this at one time or another. You'll feel it when it happens.... especially with gear that has high BA content (fina cough, etc.... which by the way can happen with any gear, not just fina. It's a function of BA content not the fina). You may get a bit light headed or dizzy, and many times you can taste the gear/oil just as well as if you had gotten some into your mouth somehow.

Most blood vessels in the delts or traps or lats are too small to carry any significant amount of oil. If you were to shoot directly into it, you'd just rupture the blood vessel. The oil is too thick, tends to stick to the walls of the blood vessel and slows blood flow dramatically... so with one pump of the heart, the vessel would just rupture. That's why you end up with post injection soreness even after a nice slow, low volume injection most times.

Either way... it's a good idea to not shoot into veins. Heh. Aspiration is a good idea. So keep doin it. And yes... if you do get blood in the syringe, there's nothing wrong with shootin it back in. Just find a new spot and go for it.

Guess it is time to start!

goddamnit kane, i hate all the wishy washy knock on wood bullshit, but they way things are going i think IM A BELIEVER..LOL

Later,

Todd

Ivan said:

THANK YOU. And preist943. Ive never aspirated once in over 15 years self injecting, hundreds of injections, never had a problem. One of my partners actually hit a vein with 2ml of fina and felt it going down the inside of his leg in the vein. He said he was ready for some bad shit to happen because of all the board myth BS he's read and guess what? Nothing happened. He just wasted that gear, that's all.

As far as nurses go, I had surgery years ago and the nurse gave me liquid either valium or darvon in the butt cheek and did'nt aspirate whatsoever she just jammed it in. I don't care if it's a water based injection, the effect they want is the slow release of the shot not a straight into the vein "junky" effect. If they were worried about it they would aspirate even a water based shot.

I formally call bullshit on the board myth BS lol, of aspirating every damn injection.

two more dumb board myths

test has to be in every cycle

you have to eat 4-600 grams of protein ed to build muscle.

Re: two more dumb board myths

6pak said:

test has to be in every cycle
I'm from the school that you always stack an anabolic and andgen (test). So - you could replace the test with tren. But - if you do that you canalso get fina dick and adding some test prevents this.

Sure, you don't "have to" stack an androgen an anabolic (could just use an anabolic), but you loose much of the synergy of this mix.

xcel

I see where youre coming from X. When I first started this madness, I lived in a small town and there was no internet. I learned from some big boys, mostly pro wrestlers that would come through, and we got whatever was available. Somtimes all the guy had was winstrol V in the 30ml jug. Or EQ or Finaject 30mg/ml. One time all he had was expired Rugby Dbol lol. I helps if you know how exactly these seperate drugs effect your unique body to be able to stack them effectively IMO. I think test helps if you have a problem in the sack but it's certainly not a requirement.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear