over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Don't high doses scare people?

thethinker48

Featured Member / Kilo Klub
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Verified Customer
I'm perhaps cursed with the inability to just stick stuff in me without realizing what the kind of long term damage these chemicals can do to the body. I overheard a conversation between two kids at my gym (no more than a buck 60) about the various drug stacks they've planned out; and we're talking 1 gram+.

I start shitting myself when I see my hematocrit climbing on just test, or when my lipids start giving me the finger from 4 weeks of oral use. I guess your body can take a few years or even a decade of abuse given that you don't have pro-tolerance to this stuff, but I can't possibly imagine how a person who clearly has the knowledge to acquire, and inject themselves with this stuff, not have the foresight to see what it will do to them in the long run?

Maybe I'm just ranting...

Not ranting Thinker.

I feel the same exact way, sometimes I see some bodybuilder friends of mine who are well up there (250-265) and I want to be as big and know I can give it a good shot, however the thing holding me back is exactly what you just mentioned, knowing what all these chemicals can do to my body in the future.

I too want/wanted to be a pro but I don't have the genetics they do so I would be on of those guys pushing the envelope and that's not what I want for myself and family.

I try my best to keep doses low or to a comfortable level, where I don't freak out when I see bloodwork results, I compete once a year and plan to make to nationals once and then stop competing and do a perennial cycle per year.

The friends I referred to don't think the same way and the number one thing I hear them tell me " We all die one day".

So I do the best with what God gave me while keeping a realistic mindset about what I can and cannot achieve.

Now don't get me wrong, i have tried a lot of different AAS but I always have used the lowest dose possible.

In a weird way I wish I had that "who cares" attitude but I dont - better yet I wish I had pro genetics lol:eek::(

They would certainly scare me. I'm a bit of a hypochondriac as it is, 500mg of test-e makes me feel nervous.

I think it's very smart to feel that way. But I think that most will not care until they get a little age on them and actually realize how short life really is.

But I have always been that way. Never tried anything until I was much older than most, and what I consider high dose for me is barely more than some people I know who stay on all year.

But I don't like to take anything. Always been like that. Even my wife will tell me I'm stubborn as I usually won't take anything even for a headache.

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

Ignorance is bliss. Until I learned what the side-effects of AAS truely where, I never thought twice about them. You can turn a blind eye or be realistic. You are better off to have some fear rather than not. It's called maturity.

I agree with TS, but is there a real difference between a 160lb pound guy doing a gram of gear. The guys on here a just over 200lbs running 3g of gear.

thinker, your just afraid to be SWOLE!!! j/k. Ignorant dummy kids/people have always and will always be around.

I am in a constant batle of this and not doing enough to reach my goals it sucks...

I'm on the mind that I can use the high doses around contest time and back off for the rest of the year. More sustainable then a constant blast

They way I look at it in the big picture is, that there are so many things were exposed to, eat, and live amongst that could potentially cause us harm and eventually kill us, and also throw in the fact that any could die at a sudden instance from unforeseen circumstances/accidents... taking extreme precaution with gear is only factoring out one of the many things that could potentially harm you...if take high dosages of gear makes someone happy from the results they get, then let them be...

I personally take high doses, but have never had one single beer in my life, taken one recreational drug, never smoked, and dont eat fast food...

take someone who does no gear, but all of the above- does this make them any less susceptible to having those things creep up on them and kill them? I think you all know the answer...

i do not promote the high use/abuse of AAS, I do however promote living ones life in which ever way makes them happy, as long as it does not hurt anyone else

TOTALLY understand what the OP is saying, but if putting chemicals in your body scares you then AAS use, IN GENERAL, is not for you.

ANY DOSE OF ANYTHING is not very good for you—unless you're a 60 year old with low libido who's always tired, putting the shit we put in our body is bad. Simple as that.

The only thing we are debating is are is it just a little bad or A LOT bad. It's like smoking cigs. Wow, that dude smokes a pack a day...what an idiot. I only smoke 4 cigs.

And if your hemocrit is rising on "non-scary" doses of test, then there is a chance that you have worse health problems than those 1gram+ kids.

TOTALLY understand what the OP is saying, but if putting chemicals in your body scares you then AAS use, IN GENERAL, is not for you.

ANY DOSE OF ANYTHING is not very good for you—unless you're a 60 year old with low libido who's always tired, putting the shit we put in our body is bad. Simple as that.

The only thing we are debating is are is it just a little bad or A LOT bad. It's like smoking cigs. Wow, that dude smokes a pack a day...what an idiot. I only smoke 4 cigs.

And if your hemocrit is rising on "non-scary" doses of test, then there is a chance that you have worse health problems than those 1gram+ kids.

Ehh...Anybody who takes Supra-physiological doses of test will raise their hematocrit. I was just using that as an example.

Appreciate the response though.

I could take 400mg tren ace ed, 3000mg of test ew, 300mg dbol, 300mg anadrol and feel nothing except a fat bloated face(babyface with high cheekbones) and thickskinned fat watery midsection with visible abs.

The only reason I'm not doing is because I've been a bloated powerlifter and want to look lean and normal for once because the last 2 years I had no regard for my health and only cared about being the strongest motherfucka in the gym.

Somedays I just want to disregard woman and looking like normal guy and turn into roided frogmode
scot-mendelson-pec-tear.jpg

Last edited:
Ehh...Anybody who takes Supra-physiological doses of test will raise their hematocrit. I was just using that as an example.

Appreciate the response though.

I take taken a lot of gear over the last 8 years and my haematocrit has always be great. I have had it tested during a cycle of 2 grams (total for both) of test and deca and that was a long cycle. Infact I haven't really had anything out of range apart from blood pressure on occasions. Somethings have risen at times but nothing alarming and just in a high end of the normal range. I have had blood tests in the middle of a few big cycles too. Although I haven't had a blood test for a long time due to moving countries so it may have changed in the last year but I do take less gear now compared to 2-3 years ago.

Regarding the opening post no I am not scared of high doses at all. High doses over long periods will mess with most peoples health and could be very dangerous for people with genetic disorders (heart defects etc). But I know the risks and I do what I want to do but health is always at the back of my mind. Everyone who warns people is right to do so but I also think many sometimes go way overboard and the stressing they do will cause more damage than the 500mg test and 300mg deca they are on.

I know loads of people who use massive amounts of gear and have done for a long time. I will probably up my doses in the next year but I am not too bothered. I lowered everything to about 400mg max last year and probably looked the best I ever have up to that point in time. Although that was due to adding in 200mcg IGF-1 LR3 eod for 1 month. A few years ago I have gone just over 2 grams of gear for cycles (test, deca and adrol or similar).

A lot of guys on here have no real indication of what high doses are either. They freak out when they hear 60mg dbol or 150mg adrol. Plus a lot of people lie about their usage. Fact is most on here have no idea what really goes on for a lot of people. This forum and most gyms are full of abusers. It doesn't make it right and a lot of the abusers have no idea what they are doing and shouldn't be on any drugs. There are a lot of idiots out there who think more is better so you have 20 year olds weighing 170 pounds on 3 grams of gear.

I am on 875mg sust and 400mg deca with 20mg avar pre workout right now. I will up it gradually but nothing much. Probably keep the test the same and up the deca to 600mg and add in something like dbol at 50mg. But the thought of doubling my doses doesn't scare me I just don't see the need it doing that. Going over 1 gram test makes me feel like crap anyway and there is no chance I am upping the deca by much. I can't take eq and leaving tren alone for a while. If anyone wants to send me 200mg/ml primo e then I will gladly add in 1g of that per week :D You don't need much gear to grow it's all about the food. Plus it's not like I want to be 300 pounds and lean so no real need for me to push things too much.

If you want to be healthy and just look good then just get shredded and stay natural. Every thing we do has consequences we all will pay the price

A few years ago I wasn't scared of much because I wasn't as knowledgeable about health and specifically what these drugs can do to us.

Now? I kind of wish I didn't know as much as I do, because I'm scared as hell of low doses now. Not knowing much avoids anxiety, something I never use to have but now have.

No OP you're right and should be scared of high doses. Well not scared but just cautious. You will thank yourself later.

I've just made my peace with it, I simply can't run high doses. Sure it would be nice to get into the 250-300 range but not worth it imo. On a blast from here on out I'm going to keep test at 500mg or less/week, and only run deca and an occasional low dose oral. I love tren and how it makes me feel but my boodwork scares the shit out of me when I get it after about 4 weeks of tren lol. And I can never donate blood on tren due to my high HR and BP..

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Spinaltap88
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131