YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Don't know what to do,i need advice from my brother's!

GS, That sucks, Bro. So sorry to hear this!
Unfortunately, whether you want to or not, you should have them charged. The card company or bank will want a Police report #. Also get a transaction list and highlight all the charges or ATM withdrawals that arent yours. The police can then get video of each one. Any charge over 400 $ is a Felony in most states.

Then call your card company and ask about insurance, to see if youre covered or not.
Wishing you the best, GS.

GS, That sucks, Bro. So sorry to hear this!
Unfortunately, whether you want to or not, you should have them charged. The card company or bank will want a Police report #. Also get a transaction list and highlight all the charges or ATM withdrawals that arent yours. The police can then get video of each one. Any charge over 400 $ is a Felony in most states.

Then call your card company and ask about insurance, to see if youre covered or not.
Wishing you the best, GS.

Hey Ehren.......I don't think GS will have a choice since a crime was committed and the bank will be out the $$$. Somebody is going to pay!

The funny part about this is how she bought a play station 1! Lol

i'm sorry to hear this brother~
i agree with everyone else above. We have talked in the past. I've been in this postiton mult. times with friends and cousins stealing from me due to drugs.
One thing i can say is I overlooked things in the past and i regret it.
I would listen to your wife! And regardless of who it is on the tape...let the bank and the proper athorities handle it and get you money back!
Who ever it is, if you care for them and they are not strangers, they will most liley get s slap on the wrist if they have no record and have to pay the money back!
Really sorry again brother!

no offense, but their is nothing really funny about this
if i read this correctly this was your DEBIT card? not a credit card?
which makes this a lot harder as they would of had to have your pin number....if it was a credit card they would drefund your money a lot easier! when someone does this to you using a credit card it can be a process to get your money back and your DEF going to have to involve the police as much as u may not want to if u ever want to see the money again.

which makes this a lot harder as they would of had to have your pin number....if it was a credit card they would drefund your money a lot easier! when someone does this to you using a debit card it can be a process to get your money back and your DEF going to have to involve the police as much as u may not want to if u ever want to see the money again.

which makes this a lot harder as they would of had to have your pin number....if it was a credit card they would drefund your money a lot easier! when someone does this to you using a debit card it can be a process to get your money back and your DEF going to have to involve the police as much as u may not want to if u ever want to see the money again.

i didn't mean anything malicious i just found one of the items which was purchased with the stolen money to be funny, not then situation itself

Last edited:
Hey Ehren.......I don't think GS will have a choice since a crime was committed and the bank will be out the $$$. Somebody is going to pay!

This is true! And if the bank takes the role of victim (because their insurance takes the hit) it's better for GS. They'll "play the heavy", which GS would rather not do, Im sure.

Generally, these crimes are very hard to prosecute, because people usually use the internet for CC fraud. But when they have a bona-fide Suspect, unknown what happens to them next. Its up to the bank.

It can go two ways (after GS getting his cash back). The bank prosecutes or they drop it, completely based on how much the loss was. They've got tables for everything. They dont decide based on the "right or wrong" of it. People would be amazed at the huge hits that banks or their insurance companies take because it would cost more to prosecute.

I just hope GS gest his money back...and I think he will. I just wish every item purchased could be removed from their home as "ëvidence".

He will get his money back.
It's just a matter of how long.
How painful and upsetting it's going to be, considering it MIGHT be family who did this!
And how much he has to go thru in order to get it back.
Fingering a family member at the bank to the bank empolyees can be a hard thing to due....regardless of the situation!
Hopefully, like yous said, it's as painless as possible and GS can just fall back as much as possible and let the bank just give him his money back and take care of it for him!

Sorry again brother!!!

I won't beat around the bush,i wrote my sister and brother in law. a check for $500.00 to help with their daughter (my niece)Christmas.
Going back two week's ago ,i had got my Christmas bonus of $2000.00 and put it in my savings account. After i wrote them a check for $500.00 my checking had almost $4000.00
My savings was $8560.00 So luckily my wife had Christmas paid for before December 1st
I own my house and both cars ,i was saving to put a good down payment on a newer car.

I keep round about total so i can check how much before i take any amount out of the bank
All in all $12,400 give or take a couple hundred.
Well i went to draw out money for grocery and my utilities and gas for the cars ,so i needed around $1000.00 and i got my statement expecting to see $11,000 and change!

Well my debit card was gone?????
My wife said has looked for it about 2 weeks! Went into the bank and my saving's account was only $2201.33 !!!!
So i was fucked out of a little over $6000.00

Tonight my oldest son seen my sister had bought a big screen tv and a Xbox and a PlayStation 1!!!!!!!!

So for 13 days i am thinking my brother inlaw and sister has drawn out $500.00 a days and sucked my savings account.
My wife said that our bank is set up for $500.00 a day so in 12-13 days they have tried to drain me dry!

Guys i love my niece she is three hell i helped them have enough money and loaned them $4000.00 so they could pay for their way to China,they had to adopt !!!!!

In two weeks my own flesh in blood stole for me ,but here is the thing .They said they never took a dime>??????????????????
The bank called my wife right before the bank closed and said they can identify the people on camera !
So they will show me who has taken my money and then he said we need to call the proper authority's?

Guys i am so hurt but on the same note i am so pissed i feel like beating the shit out of them!
One more thing,i am only posting this to get some of this off my chest so maybe i can sleep just a little bit.
Hell more than likely half of what i have posted is kind of hard to understand so my apologies on that.
My brother-inlaw is unemployed (3 years) my sister has a master's but she gets payed peanuts because she teaches at a Private Christian school and maybe gets $20 k a year!(yeah she could make over double easy)
Plus my little niece ,i don't know what would happen to her?

I am at a loss ,i can't let them get away with this ,i work hard and at 45 i am just getting to be able to save!

My wife say Monday my ass is going to the bank and to press charges ,even though in my mind money is gone!

I know this isn't bodybuilding material but so many of you treat me like i am part of your family as i try to treat you the same way!

All i want out of this pm is advice period.

I have not read all the posts, but am familiar with the situation.

The law looks at 2 things. 1: The money. I can tell you from experience that cops are not going to do too much over 8 grand (or 22 grand in my case).

However, the more serious crime is identity theft. That is a big deal. I can't remember exactly, but it is something like a class 2 felony, with lengthy prison time, considerably longer than just stealing money. I need to get to bed, but someone can look into the specifics of the law.

They took your card and represented themselves as you IE stole your ID.

I have not read all the posts, but am familiar with the situation.

The law looks at 2 things. 1: The money. I can tell you from experience that cops are not going to do too much over 8 grand (or 22 grand in my case).

However, the more serious crime is identity theft. That is a big deal. I can't remember exactly, but it is something like a class 2 felony, with lengthy prison time, considerably longer than just stealing money. I need to get to bed, but someone can look into the specifics of the law.

They took your card and represented themselves as you IE stole your ID.

Bob, i'm not saying you are wrong. but every state is diffrent. every state laws are different. like someone mentioned before anything over $400 is a felony. Well in my home state it's anything over 250 is a felony. And they DO give a crap. Not trying to make this harder by gonig back and forth but "the cops aren't going to give a crap about 8 grand'? seriously? I've seen them go after guys for just forging a single check for $200 bucks! I've seen guys get prison time for using someone else card that only totaled up to around 2k! They care! THE COPS CARE!!! it's how far the COURTS are going to pursue it afterwards that's the question! Anything over 1k in my original home state is GRAND Larceny and Yeah they take that very seriously.

Fuck them, press charges. They are adults and know what they got themselves into, it wasnt like they were stealing to put food on the table. Press charges and let them face the consequences. Next time if your lending money, go grt the cash and hand it to them an leave it at that. Dont ever let somebody borrow your card. Sorry about the whole situation.

Sent from my SPH-D600 using Tapatalk 2

Fuck them, press charges. They are adults and know what they got themselves into, it wasnt like they were stealing to put food on the table. Press charges and let them face the consequences. Next time if your lending money, go grt the cash and hand it to them an leave it at that. Dont ever let somebody borrow your card. Sorry about the whole situation.

Sent from my SPH-D600 using Tapatalk 2

:yeahthat:

And i would have to go back and read your OP but i think you stated you JUST let them borrow 2k or 4k or something to go to china and adopt? If they did this to you after that? Then, my personally, all bets are off and i wouldnt think twice! You helped them...and then they do this to you? Bro, we have talked before about are close friends and family and problems....believe me, you can't let them get away with it! They will just do it again...whether its drug related or not!

If this happened to someone else what kind of advice would you give them?

That's your answer...

i didn't mean anything malicious i just found one of the items which was purchased with the stolen money to be funny, not then situation itself

I am sorry it is funny i meant xbox one? and playstation 4 (or what ever the newest one is)
I slept till 3pm today ,i guess i am depressed ,

I am going Monday morning to the bank and press charges and make a police report.My account is frozen till i do so,]]

I won't be on PM this weekend because i just want to rethink many things .

Thank you all for the advice ~

It is funny but i have helped out a few guys over the years and they where on the boards!
I only did this 2 times but whats funny is both payed me back in full and faster than we agreed!
Yes she is my sister and if i treated her badly i might want to question myself as a brother?
I have always gave her money on electric bills water bills etc and told her not to worry about until she gets back on her feet!
Then she asked me for a loan of $500.00 until she gets her income tax,being it was for my niece i had no problem with it.
Now taking $6k the hurt is turning into anger and i am going to press charges!

Alex you are right ,i would tell a person to put the screws to the person because after all that that they have done to help her ,it is now her turn to pay!!!!

Bob, i'm not saying you are wrong. but every state is diffrent. every state laws are different. like someone mentioned before anything over $400 is a felony. Well in my home state it's anything over 250 is a felony. And they DO give a crap. Not trying to make this harder by gonig back and forth but "the cops aren't going to give a crap about 8 grand'? seriously? I've seen them go after guys for just forging a single check for $200 bucks! I've seen guys get prison time for using someone else card that only totaled up to around 2k! They care! THE COPS CARE!!! it's how far the COURTS are going to pursue it afterwards that's the question! Anything over 1k in my original home state is GRAND Larceny and Yeah they take that very seriously.

You are correct, it varies depending on location/geography. I live in a very large city/metropolitan area. I believe we are #1 in the nation for home invasions, which keep LE very busy.

When I spoke with LE, they said that if I came in and pressed charges they would not get my money back. A conviction was just the first step in the process.

They told me that the ID fraud (taking a credit card offer out in my name) is the bigger deal. ID theft is a very politically "hot" issue, and LE are after the good press they can get if they nail an ID criminal. I was also told that the feds were very interested in demonstrating that they were taking ID theft seriously. It is a politically "hot" issue. Catching an ID thief is much more glamorous than catching someone stealing $22k.

The potential jail time is also more, YMMV.

I went back to the person whole stole my ID. I showed them how much jail time they could get, and I got a good chunk of money back. Here are some of the new federal laws. Constituents are screaming, that government do something. Think about it, put yourself in GS's place. Stealing money is bad, but ID theft is a more major and personal fuck you.

Identity Theft Penalty Enhancement Act

Congress passed the Identity Theft Penalty Enhancement Act in 2004. This law instituted a mandatory minimum prison sentence of two years for those convicted of certain felony identity theft crimes, as well as restricted the courts from imposing probation sentences on offenders. The law also expanded the definition of identity theft at the federal level to apply to possession of false identification with intent to commit a specified unlawful act and acts of domestic terrorism.

Restitution Penalties

Those convicted of identity theft at the state level often must make restitution to any victims that sustained financial loss as a result of fraud or theft. For example, in Arkansas any costs incurred by a victim in reestablishing his credit history or correcting his credit rating, costs incurred in answering any civil litigation as the result of false debt, and any lost wages or attorney's fees, must be repaid by the perpetrator. These financial penalties can accrue without limitation. Here is a summary of the tougher laws (source, ehow What Is the Sentence for Identity Theft? | eHow)

Felony Identity Theft

Felony identity theft is often categorized in tiered systems based on the amount of financial loss resulting from the crime or through the amount of identifying information stolen. Identity theft in amounts as low as $1,000 can result in a jail sentence of up to 180 days, whereas identity theft in amounts of $100,000 or more can result in prison sentences of up to 20 years. Total jail times for specific amounts of financial loss vary by state.

What this means is that the penalty for stealing money, and the penalty for stealing someones ID are stacked upon each other.

Kind of like stacking 400 mgs of tren on 400 mgs of test.

Last edited:
so anyways...
sorry GS and good luck!

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420