over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Don't make things harder than they are

Iabadman

Featured Member / Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Hey guys, from being new to the net I have noticed alot people on various boards making things so much harder than they really are.And much more complex as well.There are no secrets to gaining mass and power.They are always searching for the magic combination of drugs or some specialized workout.It of my believe that one should build a strong foundation first, by training hard heavy on very basic exercises for at least 1-3 years[why are newbies always doing cable shit?]During that time ,one should master excercise technique as well as working on obtaining the disipline of eating 6-8 marls a day.[not an easy feat by the way ,most people fail here,that's why they don't get the gains they want ,plain and simple]Over this period ,one should focus on two things that will be the determining factor other than genetics to how big one gets.Training progressivly heavier and progressivly eating more food.You should not be worring about your abs and bodyfat at this time.[you should be eating fairly clean,DC's or BigA 's recomendation 's on off-season diets are great and you shouldn't be getting too fat by following either one's ideas]But the key is forcing the body to adapt to stress.By training hard and eating more.The body has to have a reason to grow.Also trainer should be natural at this time[will thank me later if you follow this advice].,it allows you to have a good base to fall back on.Look guys like DC ,BIGA ,and myself can wiegh a clean 260 plus without even going to the gym for months and weeks at a time and still be reasonabilly hard.[I have been clean 8years and took 5 full years out the gym and never looked too bad]Why?Because DC and I built strong natural foundations first,before gearing up.[I bet BIGA did too]Too many guys hit the medicine right when they start training which a big mistake.They wonder why the shink up to nothing when they go clean!After 1-3 years of seeing if you the guts and determination to live a bodybuilding lifestyle .Then it is time to make the decision if you want to the next step into the realm of the hardcore.....which is where most if not all of the PRO MUSCLE CREW chooses to roam!

Great Post

Your right about making it harder than it should be. Isn't it crazy though how hard those two simple things are to do day after day.

Mainevent,your quote sayes it all .Must progress in someway each day, if one expects to move foreward.

Physically and mentally!

Even though I read the boards everyday and consider myself somewhat knowledgable (there are some on here who amaze me with their knowledge), even I have forgotten the those two golden rules.

Everything goes back to the basics at some point in life. Im working on fixing many problems in my life with trying to get back to the basics.

As Biggy said (I think) "Mo' Money, Mo' Problems", you can apply this to everything in life. My new motto "Quit making shit so damn hard!"

It is simple-but then what is simple is so hard!
Here it is:
-lift big
-Eat big

It takes guts, and perseverance!

Newbies do cables because they are easier than handling tremendous poundages in basic exercises. And there should be no end, no matter what level of experience, to training like that!

Young guys (no offense any young members) want it all now-a typical attitude of todays youth. Not willing to work as hard, and
looking for the magic potient. Its my opinion that all cycling should be done with an eye on the future-if you do this know, how will it affect what you are doing in five years? So if you take 2g test wk at age 21, what the hell will you need to grow at age 30?

Sounds like you somewhat agree with my signature. ;)

xcel

i agree..i see so many young guys that go almost immediately to using gear and do not build a natural foundation...i lifted countless years without ever touching a roid and was 230 after all the eating and lifting..the funny thing is , like you, i can almost take off for months on end and eat only three meals a day..and shitty ones at that and never go below 255 pounds at 5'8 in height..i barely get inm two weekouts a week right now and can maintain 268 pounds...i honestly believe it is because of all the serious lifting i did without gear...as far as the getting in only two workouts a week...I AM LAZY ANYMORE...but, each day i tell myself that this is the week that i get with it and get serious...then i look at the weights..and they look so frickin' heavy...oh well lol :D

yea real good post, another thing impatient 16-17yr old dont understand is that they are in their peak of natural test so why start so early I knew this at the time and waited 4 years. got awsome natural gains. thiers this 16 yr old idiot at my gym whos about 5'10 130lbs has 3 cyclces under his belt and is a twig, dumb ass trys taking just dbol or a shot of test a week with a junk food diet and 1-2 days a week training.

I couldn't agree more. There are so many people that ask about using gear and haven't even tapped into there natural capabilities yet. The problem lies with the lazy people who want it all with out working for it. It's a shame that they can't push themselves!!!!

patk

LATS said:
..i barely get inm two weekouts a week right now and can maintain 268 pounds...i honestly believe it is because of all the serious lifting i did without gear...

It is because of all the serious lifting you did. Period.
How would your body know the difference between muscles built with or without the aid of gear??

The main determining factors to how well you will hold onto your muscles (except for genetics), are
A) what type of lifting you've done, and
B) for how long you've been doing it

Guys who've trained for a long time with heavy weights, like powerlifters for instance, will hold on to their muscles all that much more than guys who only did high-rep volume work. That's my observation anyway.

-Gunnar

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity