over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

dont these guys arms look great

thatbloke

Featured Member / Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Truly cartoon character-ish

surely that is not all oil is it? what the hell are these guys doing to themselves?

surely that is not all oil is it? what the hell are these guys doing to themselves?

all oil... they inject some kind of oil filled with vitamins or something (i researched it once, but wasn't really interested and found out what they did)... 10 ml or more at a time in one spot! and a lot of the "freaks" do it multiple times a day for weeks. that's why it looks so fucking deformed and retarded.

you know what the kicker is? when i started bodybuilding, a friend of mine and a couple of other people kept sending me pics of greg valentino and telling me not to work biceps too much and skip other muscles or i'll look like him... they were serious... and you know what else? i thought that was because he used too much steroids! LOL

and you know what the really weird thing is? most people (general public) can't differentiate between a rock hard 22 inch arm with no oil (visible) and a soft lumpy piece of shit like the one in the video...

Retarded ! A nother case of Greg Valentino

and you know what the really weird thing is? most people (general public) can't differentiate between a rock hard 22 inch arm with no oil (visible) and a soft lumpy piece of shit like the one in the video...

My thoughts exactly! It is unfathomable to me that some men are so afraid of actual hard work, discipline, and discomfort, that they'd do this to themselves. Does anyone know if they're trying to sell a product?

I hope these guys don't breed.

TL

i think that taste in my mouth is my vomit thats so nasty looking.
am i not turtle enough for the turtle club

24/7 pumped up balloon arms..fuck that. i tried synthol in my chest (just for some upper inner thickness, trying to make it look good going everywhere would have been fucking retarded), but after seeing way to many biased reports on other forums i just said fuck it. i dont want to have to constantly continue putting stuff like that in me to keep it

What a prick. Just so retarded with that fucking pea on the top of his pencil neck and a couple of sacks of oil for arms. If he ever did any curls, he would be in danger of popping those balloons.

:spam: It looks kind of like muscle but not exactly like muscle! Not sure what it is :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Synthol looks great if you're already totally jacked from years of hard training. Does this guy even workout? I just watched the beginning of the video...it bored me. Those of you thinking synthol is retarded, tell it to all of the olympia finalists. They all use it...lots of it. Think I'm wrong??? Well, my info comes from one of them....that's reality haters!!!

Synthol looks great if you're already totally jacked from years of hard training. Does this guy even workout? I just watched the beginning of the video...it bored me. Those of you thinking synthol is retarded, tell it to all of the olympia finalists. They all use it...lots of it. Think I'm wrong??? Well, my info comes from one of them....that's reality haters!!!

I think you made your own point...I don't see any haters here. Merely folks pointing out what a complete COCK this bloke looks like from Synthol ABUSE. On pros with years of hard work under their belt, it has its place. It's just another tool, but this dickhead didn't bother with the hard work and it shows in that skinny little chicken neck of his.

looks more like implants , not oil.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity