over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Dorian and Ronnie Back on Stage Again

BigChef

Kilo Klub/Moderator
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Dorian Yates & Ronnie Coleman Return To The Stage! | MUSCLE INSIDER

I do not know if this will happen but found the news interesting and hence posting in our board...

By: Domenic Mauro B.A.

Yes, you read that right! Mr. Olympia Dorian Yates and Mr. Olympai Ronnie Coleman will both be back on stage! There's new master's invitational IFBB pro show in Miami in 2011 called the IFBB World Masters Championship and it's taking place December 10, 2011 (see **broken link removed**). The contest promoter is a women named "Jarka" who is a legend in the contest promotion genre. At the 2010 IFBB Ft. Lauderdale Cup Jarka broke the news that Mr. Olympia Dorian Yates, has agreed to guest pose at the show! We'll be seeing him put his supplement line "Dorian Yates Nutrition" to the test to get him back into top form. But it gets even better... Jarka has also procured a commitment from Mr. Olympia Ronnie Coleman that he'll be competing in the show! Also competing in the show will be: Mr. Olympia Samir Bannout, Mr. Olympia Dexter Jackson, Tony "Lay Man" Pearson and "The Real Deal" Chris Cormier will be making this show his final competition before he retires!

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    21.1 KB · Views: 5,896
They'll pull in a good crowd with that line up.

Is Chris Cormiers health problems that bad that he wants to retire he seems like he still has a few years left in him. Just made the competitions interesting between him and victor and Jay and Dennis hate to see him go. MM

If thats true, it would be soooo cool. Ive followed the pros (ifbb) since haneys 1 or 2 mr. o win. To see yates get in shape to guest pose with his genitics, samir up their but u know he will giver,and colman havin some free time mabey might come back pretty good. You know its past their "time" but the true iron of the sport comes out, as we lift threw our ages, teens to death, the bodybuilders body ages as well! I dont fear gettin old as long as im healthy and bodybuilding!:)

I heard this too. I think Shawn Ray interviewed her on his radio show a couple months ago, and she mentioned this show. If it goes as she's planning, it should be an awesome event.

Wow! That would be inspiring for sure.

they need to get Levrone in there.

I would almost consider going to this just to see these legends one last time.

i hope this actually happens and doesn't fall through

Me too. Dorian is my all time favorite. I never will forget the first time I saw those now famous B/W shots of him I and thought "hoooly shit". I had never seen anyone that big and grainy hard.

Me too. Dorian is my all time favorite. I never will forget the first time I saw those now famous B/W shots of him I and thought "hoooly shit". I had never seen anyone that big and grainy hard.

Dorian was my favorite bb too, i'm thinking about going

No doubt! You have a free place to stay just a few miles away from there bub!

This will not take place.....if it does i will eat my words. [ the 2 on stage part]

This will never happen. Dorian with 2 torn bicep and 1 tricep has said several times he will not compete again as long as he can not beat his previous best. That was what he was all about, bettering himself.

Dorian is my favourite and Coleman is unbelievable but chances are pretty big that this will never happen.

Why not ask Lou Ferrigno?

He deserves it more than most and I would love to see him next to some of these gut bound monsters like Coleman.
He was the first IFBB pro to walk onstage (not offseason) at over 300 pounds and in damn damn good condition too.
Him standing at 305 RIPPED AND TIGHT MID SECTION next to Bloatman I mean Coleman. What an eye opener that would be.
In his come back in I belive 93(Masters O) he walked onstage at 305 ripped and symmetrical.
He is one of the MOST OVERLOOKED pros ever in history.

LOU Forever.

Video from 93 Mr.O

YouTube - lou ferrigno

YouTube - Lou Ferrigno Hulk Training

and 2 more FROM WAY BACK

Sub 300 pounds lol
YouTube - Arnold Schwarzenegger VS Lou Ferrigno

YouTube - BEST bodybuilding MOTIVATION EVER
War

Last edited:
This will never happen. Dorian with 2 torn bicep and 1 tricep has said several times he will not compete again as long as he can not beat his previous best. That was what he was all about, bettering himself.

Dorian is my favourite and Coleman is unbelievable but chances are pretty big that this will never happen.

"Mr. Olympia Dorian Yates, has agreed to guest pose at the show! "

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity