over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Dorian interview.. keeping it real

He's also lying when he says that all his lab values were normal during all that time using god knows how much drugs.

And how in the fuck do you know that???

He almost died once with an internal bleeding.

... No major side effects? :eek:

And you know for sure it was caused by gear??? My wife had internal bleeding a couple of years ago that required emergency surgery. Ummmmm she doesn't do steroids. It was a ruptured vessel

You are wrong, there is no reason lab values should be off even on "god knows how much drugs."

Right, there's no reason why heavy use leads to altered BUN/Cre, hgb/hct, estradiol, and cholesterol levels--just no reason.

And how in the fuck do you know that???

Already fixed my statement for someone else, and now I will for you considering believing is not the same as knowing:

I believe he's also lying when he says that all his lab values were normal during all that time using god knows how much drugs.

Well...

Dorian has very elite genetics, his bodies ability to adapt and tolerate to side effects is obviously phenomenal.

Please stop attempting to compare his drug response to yourselves.

Dorian had a very intellectual approach in all of his methods, and probably took all precautions needed to say extremely healthy. Pause, if you will, and look at the shape he is in today... He's well into his 40s, and walks around in the 240s very lean and healthy.

GENETICS are a bitch, guys. Don't hate on Dorian for them.

Bottom line is he's a legend. He conquered bodybuilding and got off the drugs early enough before he messed up his body. Now he can reap the rewards of his genetics and hard work without any need or desire to be a 50 year old exogenous hormone experiment - which ends up sending too many to an early grave. He's a good role model.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

the 'truth'

Dorian has very elite genetics, his bodies ability to adapt and tolerate to side effects is obviously phenomenal.

Dorian had a very intellectual approach in all of his methods, and probably took all precautions needed to say extremely healthy. Pause, if you will, and look at the shape he is in today... He's well into his 40s, and walks around in the 240s very lean and healthy.

That was my initial reaction too Mr. BigJB. I agree with you. Great minds must think alike ;)

But . . .

While I do not personally know Dorian, nor do I have any desire to (after all what do we
really have in common?) he seems like a stand-up, honest man; tells it like it is, has no
time for fools or frauds.

I too listened to his ‘interview’ (and I have zero reason to not believe him) and I could
not help but think of something I recently told a well-respected member here at PM
when he asked me about a certain situation that occurred in this forum involving me a
while ago. I prefaced my explanation to him with the quotes below, and I think it relates
to anybody who is put into Dorian’s shoes . . .

“There’s the story, then there’s the real story, then there’s the story of how the story came
to be told. Then there’s what you leave out of the story. Which is part of the story too.”

“Truth is a relationship. As such, each one of receives the truth and expresses it from within,
that is to say, according to one’s own circumstances, culture, and situation in life.”

(Full disclosure; these are not original quotes, although I wish I was wise enough to have
written them.)

Fixed my statement for you:

I believe he's also lying when he says that all his lab values were normal during all that time using god knows how much drugs.

Thanks mate.. sorry I should have NOT react like that... it is probably the trenbolone :cool: haha PEACE!

I'm amazed at you guys who could have normal bloodwork without a single thing outside the normal range. There is zero chance that could ever happen to me. When I stop, however, everything goes back to normal in a month.

I like Dorian, but seeing his facebook feed tells me lost his mind a bit. If you are a follower of David Icke... well.:D

Attachments

• 1534297_208593649342457_1365952470_n.jpg
    1534297_208593649342457_1365952470_n.jpg
    53.6 KB · Views: 192
As far as health problems from drugs, remember this?

He begin his cardio on the treadmill that morning while suffering tremendous pain . After 20 minutes of walking he almost passed out . Dorian stepped off the treadmill and begin to cough up blood . He was rushed straight to the hospital . Over the next 3 days he received three blood transfusions . Dorian’ s wife made sure to prepare all of his meals and bring them to the hospital . Dorian had not lost sight of competing in the Olympia . It was discovered that aspirin had caused a small tear in Dorian’s stomach lining resulting in internal bleeding . His hemoglobin level was low due to a large loss of blood . Dorian’s hemoglobin level was down to 10 . His level was usually around 17 . This low level resulted in feelings of fatigue . Yates trained through his feelings of fatigue . By the time the Olympia rolled around his level was up to 14 .

Of course he's not going to tell about every problem he's had due to his extremist approach. Remember what he looked like, think about it! You think it was a result of an extra cautious approach? Not necessarily throwing all caution to the wind, but he had guys like Nasser chasing him on 10 grams of steroids and 30 units of growth, lots of insulin... you think Dorian would not take any risks and would only run what is today considered a newbie cycle? A guy like Dorian with his ultra-competitive mindset I believe would do almost anything to win.

:confused:

I went into the hospital a while back and had a problem with my kidneys because I took a huge amount of ibuprofen for 2 weeks due to an infection. All other blood work was normal and I've been on for a while.

Tylenol May Cause Serious Liver Damage
If you take Tylenol for four days as directed you may be at risk of liver damage, says a new study. Tylenol has been on the market for decades. Previous studies had shown that Tylenol in combination with hydrocodone caused liver damage - experts had thought the liver toxicity was associated with hydrocodone. This new study clearly shows that the Tylenol poses the risk, rather than the hydrocodone.

Researchers from the University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill, USA, were surprised when they found out that the liver damage had nothing to do with the opiate (hydrocodone). They found a previously unrecognized but pretty remarkable effect of acetaminophen (Tylenol) alone when taken as directed for four days.

"Aminotransferase Elevations in Healthy Adults Receiving 4 Grams of Acetaminophen Daily"
A Randomized Controlled Trial
Paul B. Watkins, MD; Neil Kaplowitz, MD; John T. Slattery, PhD; Connie R. Colonese, MS; Salvatore V. Colucci, MS; Paul W. Stewart, PhD; Stephen C. Harris, MD
JAMA. 2006;296:87-93.

No one knows what specific side effects he had except for him and those close to him, perhaps his wife for example.

I don't think anyone here did.

Dorian had a very intellectual approach in all of his methods, and probably took all precautions needed to say extremely healthy.

This is assumption, just like I assume he is lying about lab values.

Pause, if you will, and look at the shape he is in today... He's well into his 40s, and walks around in the 240s very lean and healthy.

He likely is healthy, but it's also possible he had health problems or risks when he was competing, which I believe is highly likely considering the drugs necessary to compete in the Olympia or to reach his size.

I see nothing but praise for him and skepticism on some of what he says here. No hate here.

But... I do admit that being he's a bodybuilder, I might prejudge him and my thoughts are biased because stereotypical bodybuilders lie.

The only one that truly knows the truth is Dorian himself.I personally don't give a shit.We are all men and make our own beds and lie down in them in the end.

Assuming this is Dorian posting, what do you fellas think of this?

You mean:

1/ think of him talking politics and taking sides

or

2/ think of Shoah?

J/K, KS, I fully got what you meant.

Anyways, here are my thoughts:

- how ironic to post such pic/article on a website created by Jeff ZUCKERBERG!!!

- luckily for Dorian, Facebook wasn't even in Jeff's head when he competed for the Olympia title... the Weider Bros might not have appreciated... LOL...

You mean:

1/ think of him talking politics and taking sides

or

2/ think of Shoah?

J/K, KS, I fully got what you meant.

Anyways, here are my thoughts:

- how ironic to post such pic/article on a website created by Jeff ZUCKERBERG!!!

- luckily for Dorian, Facebook wasn't even in Jeff's head when he competed for the Olympia title... the Weider Bros might not have appreciated... LOL...

It would be one thing he was just critical of zionism or the 'holocaust industry' or said that perhaps media isn't always completely truthful, that there are agendas, but he is constantly linking to ridiculous conspiracy articles written by some real mongoloids, Diavid Icke stuff (who believes in human-reptiles) etc.

Like he says he believes "MOST history is a lie"... those DMT trips and the cannabis really did something to his mind.

But what do I know, perhaps he found the TRUTH.:D

I have watched a lot of Icke's stuff. The dude is batshit.

If you want to see something funny check out the interview he did with jesse ventura for ventura's conspiracy show.

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uV7cIqAqurU"]Jesse Ventura interviews David Icke. - YouTube[/ame]

It would be one thing he was just critical of zionism or the 'holocaust industry' or said that perhaps media isn't always completely truthful, that there are agendas, but he is constantly linking to ridiculous conspiracy articles written by some real mongoloids, Diavid Icke stuff (who believes in human-reptiles) etc.

Like he says he believes "MOST history is a lie"... those DMT trips and the cannabis really did something to his mind.

But what do I know, perhaps he found the TRUTH.:D

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Pdx236
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity