over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Dorian Yates' 1993 Olympia prep cycle

marshallmadman

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
I know everyone hates these threads. I suppose everyone will hate this one more than any of them.:D

Final 12 weeks of prep for 1993 Mr. Olympia contest as published in the Oct. 2011 Muscular Development.

Week 1-12 300mg Test prop/wk., 152mg Parabolan/wk. 500mg Primo/wk

50mg Anavar/day 8iu GH/day

Just goes to show that you have to have something to start with before you start throwing the drugs at the problem.

Yeah these post...well you just never know.....Inless you were in the room every time he injected himself..you just never know what he was on or any other pro for that matter.

Yeah these post...well you just never know.....Inless you were in the room every time he injected himself..you just never know what he was on or any other pro for that matter.

True.
Either way, doesn't really matter.
It's not like these pros simply had a secret AAS cocktail that made them mr. O.

The reason people hate these posts is bc they are complete lies and its an insult to anyone with half a brain. Almost TRT doses and Mr Olympia lol...

Maybe 3000mgs/wk sounds better for a man of that size?

Week 1-12 300mg Test prop/day., 152mg Parabolan/day. 1000mg Primo/wk

150mg Anavar/day 30iu GH/day

Week 1-12 300mg Test prop/day., 152mg Parabolan/day. 1000mg Primo/wk

150mg Anavar/day 30iu GH/day

thats seems more likely

How do you all think the average guy would react to this?

I know everyone hates these threads. I suppose everyone will hate this one more than any of them.:D

Final 12 weeks of prep for 1993 Mr. Olympia contest as published in the Oct. 2011 Muscular Development.

Week 1-12 300mg Test prop/wk., 152mg Parabolan/wk. 500mg Primo/wk

50mg Anavar/day 8iu GH/day

Just goes to show that you have to have something to start with before you start throwing the drugs at the problem.

LOL, you've gotta be kidding.

I have no horse in this race either way but im just going to state the following.

Mid 90's I wrote a very hardcore magazine in which I used to interview various bodybuilders (pro and amateur) usually anonymously and off the record. It was very popular and some of you might remember it. Here in Southern California there was a very good amateur bodybuilder who had gone over to England for many months and trained at Yates gym and picked his brain extensively. He kept notes of all this (diet and enhancement) and showed me all this back in the middle 90's. The diet part was very detailed and lo and behold Dorian later got very detailed with his diet articles in magazines and it was EXACTLY THE SAME INFORMATION SHOWN TO ME......EXACTLY!!!! ......see everyone believed that part when i reported it. But then when I posted the enhanced part of the equation that was shown to me everyone yelled bullshit. The stack used was pretty much on the same lines as what was in MD and what Ron Harris and Mike Arnold reported but slightly higher volumes (testosterone/week etc) because again this was later on after many Olympia wins (past mid 90's) and not the early 90's (time period when Dorian reported in MD).

So back 7 years ago on this site someone in 2004 asked me about this and this is what I tried to remember

http://www.professionalmuscle.com/forums/55592-post21.html

I think it was 1200mg (and not 1500mg) but all the other compounds are the same compounds and used in low to moderate dosages. (I have it written down somewhere in detail in a box somewhere with the diet information also but I just dont care enough to go look it up)

My point? I find it peculiar that the same diet told to me and the same enhancements told to me back in 95 or 96 that I tried to recall in 2004 and came out "exact" with the same verbal wording in phrases (dietwise) later in magazines......is now coming out again here in 2011 and its pretty much the same thing.

Do I want to get into this big "Fuck that.... I cant look like that so they all lie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" argument again? No, I could care less....Im just stating some information as it pertains from my experience....do with it what you may....I dont know....I dont care....go take what you think they take and make yourself happy.

oh yea as far as the tom prince part of that link....make sure you read my post regarding that too ok (can you tell Im just so sick of this argumentative topic?)

http://www.professionalmuscle.com/forums/55597-post24.html

I asked him...he faxed it over to me in seconds....it was very detailed....again just reporting information and whatever you need to do to be happy and make it fit right in your head...either believe it or multiply it by 100 and inject it...)

He also revealed his offseason cycle, and that he liked to go week 1-4 peak dosages, week 5-8 tapering down, 9-12 off, and then start the cycle again with:

750mg test/wk.
500mg Deca/wk.

50mg dbol/day

I would assume he was tapering down the dbol dosage mostly on weeks 5-8.

To top it all off he reveals his first cycle:

week 1-4 20mg dbol/day
week 4-8 15mg anavar/day and 100mg primo/week

Through out the years I have been privy to a lot of info that for the most part will never tell since most of it was told to me in confidence, but as the years go by I am getting more and more tired of hearing BS and lies so here's a little bit of info for ya. Back in the 80's I used to train with an IFBB judge. This guy was also a competitor so he would pick the brains of some of the top guys. One day while hanging out after a workout he told me and our partner that he had been talking to Rich G. about his precontest cycle. This was around 1985 86 and Rich was known for his freakyness. Rich would do 1 amp of Parabolin, and 1 amp of primo acetate daily and 200 mgs of Anadrol per day. Now, don't remember hearing if there was anything else in his stack. What I do remember is as soon as I heard those doses I said to myself, well there goes ever being a pro because I knew I would never go near those kind of doses and I never did. Fast forward bout 20 years later and I get approached at the Arnold Classic by a guy who works for Rich and he wants me to train him. He said that he was pretty good friends with Rich and I said well why don't you get Rich to help you? He said that Rich told him he was out of the loop as to what guys were taking today, but I got the impression that Rich didn't really have the time for all that. Anyway, we are talking and he mentioned how Rich loved Anadrol back in the day and I asked if he ever mentioned dose to him and he said yes he would take 200 mgs daily for a show. I was still kind of taken aback even though I heard that exact dose years ago,at least Rich was being honest.

Since we are talking about Dorian, I posted this a while back, but here it is again. Back in the mid 90's I knew a guy from the UK. This guy was a professional athlete (not a BBer) and he knew the chap who sold Dorian his GH. I remember him telling me that these little GH (pens) some of you may remember them, came in 36 iu's. He told me that Dorian would take 18 iu's in the morning and the other half at night. I remember him telling me that the kit would not stay stable for long once reconstituted and he kinda made it sound like Dorian took this dose because he had to so it wouldn't be wasted. Whether this wa true as far as it going bad or not I don't know. I thought this was insane until I heard what Gary Strydom was taking.

Lets keep in mind that genetics plays a huge role...and knowing what kinda foods/training works best for you..and at what time you eat those foods. I am not saying I believe that cycle is true..I am not saying it is false either...I can only say that I honestly have no clue.

He must have had better genetics then people give him credit for then. Yates is known as the hard working BB who pushed his body far with heavy weights and a lot of good clean food and the usual high doses of AAS but not particularly gifted in the genetic department because he did'nt have the look of Coleman, Levrone or Flex. If this cycle is true he must have had amazing genetic respons to AAS since this is a very mild dose. These genetically superior guys must look fantastic even on a HRT dose of test.

Genetics are the one thing nobody likes to talk about.

Look at Juan Morel. Jesus christ, the guy didn't even have to go on a real diet. He at fast food everyday and had an entire cheat DAY once a week. I can't do that OFF-SEASON!

Then we have hyper-responders to drugs, hypo-responders, and everything inbetween.

Throw in training intensity, nutrition, etc... and now we have a giant guessing game. YOU'LL NEVER KNOW THE ANSWER!

A guy at the gym just approached me. He was on 150mg Anadrol everyday. I shit you not... he was 160lbs. You'd be hard pressed to think this guy even worked out.

Drugs aren't the answer, they're simply part of the equation. Even with that said, everybody is "solving a different equation". You have to find out what's best for your health and your training.

Through out the years I have been privy to a lot of info that for the most part will never tell since most of it was told to me in confidence, but as the years go by I am getting more and more tired of hearing BS and lies so here's a little bit of info for ya. Back in the 80's I used to train with an IFBB judge. This guy was also a competitor so he would pick the brains of some of the top guys. One day while hanging out after a workout he told me and our partner that he had been talking to Rich G. about his precontest cycle. This was around 1985 86 and Rich was known for his freakyness. Rich would do 1 amp of Parabolin, and 1 amp of primo acetate daily and 200 mgs of Anadrol per day. Now, don't remember hearing if there was anything else in his stack. What I do remember is as soon as I heard those doses I said to myself, well there goes ever being a pro because I knew I would never go near those kind of doses and I never did. Fast forward bout 20 years later and I get approached at the Arnold Classic by a guy who works for Rich and he wants me to train him. He said that he was pretty good friends with Rich and I said well why don't you get Rich to help you? He said that Rich told him he was out of the loop as to what guys were taking today, but I got the impression that Rich didn't really have the time for all that. Anyway, we are talking and he mentioned how Rich loved Anadrol back in the day and I asked if he ever mentioned dose to him and he said yes he would take 200 mgs daily for a show. I was still kind of taken aback even though I heard that exact dose years ago,at least Rich was being honest.

Since we are talking about Dorian, I posted this a while back, but here it is again. Back in the mid 90's I knew a guy from the UK. This guy was a professional athlete (not a BBer) and he knew the chap who sold Dorian his GH. I remember him telling me that these little GH (pens) some of you may remember them, came in 36 iu's. He told me that Dorian would take 18 iu's in the morning and the other half at night. I remember him telling me that the kit would not stay stable for long once reconstituted and he kinda made it sound like Dorian took this dose because he had to so it wouldn't be wasted. Whether this wa true as far as it going bad or not I don't know. I thought this was insane until I heard what Gary Strydom was taking.

i think dorian yates used High doses of GH and Insulin from the year 1993 where he brought in 242---257lbs physique ....that was around 20lbs of new muscle tissue in prolly 12 months

now(In case Of Dorian) that 17lbs muscle gain/year was`nt happening each year, So from that year on it was more like polishing the same physique.
Now is`nt it possible for a bodybuilder to grow on (major transformation) on "Heavy" Androgenic + Anabolic + "Heavy" GH and Insulin....1year then next year on Relatively lighter "muscle maintain" Doses.
as in similarly is case of Ronnie Coleman`s 247lbs to 287lbs in one year......2003 onwards Ronnie stayed around 275-290lbs.

The thing people forget about is training intensity. Dorian didn't lift "for the pump" like so many do. A guy at my gym comes to mind. Granted I lift for strength/performance and not to body build. He must be 230-240 and I see him maxing out at 155 for deadlifts and squating 135 for 10 reps. I bet this guy has dosages higher than Dorian, but he's not stressing the muscle like Dorian did.

It seems like guys put more into diet and drugs and forget that you actually need to put micro tears into muscle fibers and not just fill them with blood.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws