over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Dorian Yates get knocked out..

sounds to me like dorian woulda kicked this guy's ass. what a bitch for doing a sucker punch. someone in his position should of at least had the balls to fight him straight up if thats what he wanted to do. IMO, he had doubts about himself for doing the sucker punch, as he knew there was a chance dorian woulda laid his ass out.

JW

im going to have agree with ivan fights can go anyway. you take the top 10 fighters in the world and make them fight every month each other, thiers going to be different outcomes every single time, just because one "beats" another in a match, doesnt neccesarly mean that individual is "tougher". yes probabaly 99 out of 100 matches dorian would probably lose, but that one that win out of 100 he could get could be the first fight out of all 100 just a lucky strike obviously he has KO power, when his oppenent isnt expecting it.

I remeber seeing vitor belfort beat the shit out of vanderli silva in UFC 44 second KO win, i thought belfort was the man and that silva just plain sucked at first, then I see belfort losing to sakuraba, and see silva beating sakuraba 2x in a row, first time with ease... point is really a fight can go any way.

lol guys I know several guys that went to the dutch GP organised by dorian. Dorian had some shit with "pappa" Mike and Mike took a fighter with him. They opened the room yates got a few punches and left. You can hardly call it a fight.

Dave_19 said:
im going to have agree with ivan fights can go anyway. you take the top 10 fighters in the world and make them fight every month each other, thiers going to be different outcomes every single time, just because one "beats" another in a match, doesnt neccesarly mean that individual is "tougher". yes probabaly 99 out of 100 matches dorian would probably lose, but that one that win out of 100 he could get could be the first fight out of all 100 just a lucky strike obviously he has KO power, when his oppenent isnt expecting it.

I remeber seeing vitor belfort beat the shit out of vanderli silva in UFC 44 second KO win, i thought belfort was the man and that silva just plain sucked at first, then I see belfort losing to sakuraba, and see silva beating sakuraba 2x in a row, first time with ease... point is really a fight can go any way.

although by far the exception to the rule are there not some undefeated fighters?

Dave_19 said:

Yeah, but both of these guys are trained professional fighters. Dorian lifted weights to look huge on stage. Big difference.

A Professional BodyBuilder

in most cases will get his ass kicked against the professional boxer, unless it turns into a wrestling match or he knows how to fight. I dont know what the situation was. Maybe the boxer was being a jerk. Maybe Dorian was. Just because Dorian was maybe the best of all time in the BB arena doesn't make him infallible. My son has boxed in the ring and has done the UFC thing. And he would kick the shit out of anyone who does not no how to fight and I'm not sayin Dorian dont know how to fight. I dont care how big the opponent is. If you dont know how to fight your basically fucked. He will get you in a choke hold and you will lose consciousness. I dont care who you are. You will lose oxygen. Your legs will become weak and you and you will go down. So it's like the other guy said..don't matter the size...it's the skill. I still think the boxer was a jerk. He could of walked away. Dorian may be bad but he's 42 and no match for a skilled younger opponent.
In my gym there is a 56 y.o marine who can lift lights out. He's about 5'5". Maybe ways 180. He is the strongest guy in our gym.
He is the nicest guy too. He would never fuck with my son who is a marine also.... even though my son is not close to him in strength. However my son is a class kid and would walk away, because he knows no matter what he did he would be a loser. He's 26 y.o and skilled.

shit

Shitty act...

Too many thugs in the fight game sometimes. Esp where I'm from, the boxing scene is over run with these small-time-crim thugs. So much so, I couldn't be bothered going any further with it in their circles (was never gonna be serious time). To some, it's all about the ego, the rep, the attitude and the toughness - nothign about the honour, the art or the discipline. Ruining a lot of good sports and contests.

IronMike

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity