over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

DORIAN YATES: INSIDE THE SHADOW - Coming Feb 2017

fit2grow

Registered
[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vwxb9eoldm4"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vwxb9eoldm4[/ame]
[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sbjmkN52wLo"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sbjmkN52wLo[/ame]

It's nice to see that his identity isn't wrapped in his physique. He's been there done that and had the strength of character to move on without giving a F#%K what anyone thinks! There's so much more to all of us than what we see in the mirror...or at least there should be!

Yes also genetics to responding to gear so well. Some people respond real well some dont.

It's nice to see that his identity isn't wrapped in his physique. He's been there done that and had the strength of character to move on without giving a F#%K what anyone thinks! There's so much more to all of us than what we see in the mirror...or at least there should be!

Just thinking the same as I watched the 2nd video. He just as intense now and he was back in the day...

This movie came out yesterday. Its free. londonreal.tv . You might have to sign up and reply to the email to watch it. Not a very well optimized site. I liked it, but I am a big fan. You get to see some of his training journals. He does not discuss drugs though, probably only because deca would have just meant 10 to his interviewer. He seems to really enjoy his life.

It was great... just watched it... I like the question at the end where the interviewer asked " do you even lift anymore?" And straight faced he just said no... he looks great now. Good watch !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Great movie. Watched yesterday and enjoyed every minute of it!!

Anyone who is a fan of Dorian should watch this.

Watched it last night. Been a fan of Dorians a while now. Hes answered a lot of my question on Md;s radio shows q and a, and recently. Have learned so much from Dorian, esp what he would do differently if he could tell his younger self

Watched it last night. Been a fan of Dorians a while now. Hes answered a lot of my question on Md;s radio shows q and a, and recently. Have learned so much from Dorian, esp what he would do differently if he could tell his younger self

A big part of life in my opinion is the journey to become at peace with one self mind body and soul. You can keep the intensity and passion with it all and the movie is a great way of showing that.

A big part of life in my opinion is the journey to become at peace with one self mind body and soul. You can keep the intensity and passion with it all and the movie is a great way of showing that.

Very well said, there is much more in life to be passionate about that just one particular 'thing' or hobby.

Personally never liked Dorian's body style, training style or being English.

he don't give a FUCK.....????

ive herd that "not giving a fuck" means you have shitty moral ethics...
and is a VERY SHITTY way of thinking....

that's what ive been told anyway....

:rolleyes:

I'm gonna have to watch this

Being in my 40's I no longer consider myself a "fan" of very many bodybuilders, largely because as we age we start to see other men as peers rather than idols worthy of emulation. However, there are still two men who I am a genuine fan of--Arnold and Dorian.

Dorian was the #1 bodybuilder coming up when I first came around the sport...and he turned the bodybuilding world upside down. For those of you who weren't around back then it is difficult to put into words just how big of an impact he had on the sport. He changed just about everything--from the way we viewed training, to what it meant to be "hardcore". He was the undisputed KING of his day, much in the same way that Ronnie was viewed as unbeatable in the late 90's and early 2000's.

Few bodybuilders to ever walk onstage were given the degree of respect Dorian was...from both fans and competitors alike. Back in 93', when Dorian's infamous black & white photos were released a few weeks prior to the Olympia, it wasn't a matter of who was going to win the show, but who was going to come in 2nd. If you speak to the pros were competing in that show, even they will tell you that those photos sent a shiver down their spine. They knew damn well that winning was out of the question. At no point in this sport's history, either before or since, has the end result seemed so certain and a bodybuilder appeared so invincible.

The guys following the sport today may have a hard time grasping this, as there are bodybuilders today who are even larger, but back then NO ONE had ever displayed a physique like that. It was something we had never seen before...and not just in terms of size, but from a conditioning standpoint as well. He set a new standard on both fronts at once...and these improvements were not just moderate, but monumental! This is the first and only time a bodybuilder has been able to achieve this.

As mentioned earlier, it wasn't just his physique that broke new ground, but it was his entire mentality and approach to training that also helped build his aura. You see, up until that point no bodybuilder had demonstrated such unwavering dedication and commitment to all aspects of his program. Dorian was universally recognized as the hardest training bodybuilder in the world.

I don't think we will ever see another bodybuilder impact the sport in the way he did.

Very well said, there is much more in life to be passionate about that just one particular 'thing' or hobby.

Thanks. Nothing wrong at all going after something you believe in or passionate about thats one of the living life at its finest moments. Hopefully all of us will look back at our life's and have "I did it my way" moment like the film and have a story to tell.

Last edited:

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828